ADVERTISEMENT

A Act Hard to Follow!

One of the best. He could have won more at many other schools with higher budgets and bigger names, but you have to respect him for being loyal to his chosen school.

Hook 'em

Reactions: CAHorn47
There are very few coaches that could go to Kansas State and make them a winning program.He uses quite a few juco players that I wish Texas would use more in years where the depth is needed.

Is he now. Which 2 teams would you recommend adding specifically that would add value?

Since it's Snyder's comment, you'd be better off asking him. I dont care what 2, I just want a CCG. Until 2016, that couldn't happen without 12 teams. If we dont need 12 for a CCG, fine. I want a CCG.

Since it's Snyder's comment, you'd be better off asking him. I dont care what 2, I just want a CCG. Until 2016, that couldn't happen without 12 teams. If we dont need 12 for a CCG, fine. I want a CCG.
He already answered, it was provided....above.

Since it's Snyder's comment, you'd be better off asking him.
Why? You're the one who said he was onto something. And since you want 12 teams but won't say what the 12 teams should be, you essentially made a comment with no logic or support. That's all you had to say. I'm making a comment with no logic or support.

Why? You're the one who said he was onto something. And since you want 12 teams but won't say what the 12 teams should be, you essentially made a comment with no logic or support. That's all you had to say. I'm making a comment with no logic or support.

I did say he was on to something, so the fact that you can read, well, that's just awesome man. But it was Snyder who was on to something. So yeah, that's a good reason to ask him. What I want is a CCG, if it means 12 or 16 or 10 teams.

Boy howdy, you sure do have a lot to say about someone who simply said "He's on to something". You are in a mood today. But i do have two very specific teams in mind that I think would fit perfectly in the Big12. At this point, I know it's trite, but I like just not answering your question.

Yes. One person asks me what my two teams are. You reply to his post stating "He doesnt have a clue". Surely seems pretty clear the insinuation of your comment.

I did say he was on to something, so the fact that you can read, well, that's just awesome man. But it was Snyder who was on to something. So yeah, that's a good reason to ask him. What I want is a CCG, if it means 12 or 16 or 10 teams.
Yes, I can read. Apparently you cannot, even your own comments right above. You said he wanted 12 teams so he was onto something. Now you're changing your story. So he's apparently onto something about 12 teams but you don't know why, who or how. Awesome contribution. Keep posting.

Yes. One person asks me what my two teams are. You reply to his post stating "He doesnt have a clue". Surely seems pretty clear the insinuation of your comment.
I'm sure I hit the nail on the head. Share your wisdom on perfect fits. I doubt very seriously they are obtainable if they are perfect fits.

Yes, I can read. Apparently you cannot, even your own comments right above. You said he wanted 12 teams so he was onto something. Now you're changing your story. So he's apparently onto something about 12 teams but you don't know why, who or how. Awesome contribution. Keep posting.

I guess I cant read. What are all these words? How are you doing this? Wizard!

Oh, i know why I said that. I just dont know why I should have to defend my opinion to you.

I'm sure I hit the nail on the head. Share your wisdom on perfect fits. I doubt very seriously they are obtainable if they are perfect fits.

Meh. Ive had this argument. If i list my team you'll tell me why they arent good fits, or you'll tell me why they arent attainable, or you'll tell me hwy there arent enough tvs or something else. So, meh.

They'll likely add 2 teams down the road, it's simply a knee jerk reaction to do it after one year of the playoff with a 13th data point looming over some folks heads!

There aren't many good options for expansion.

Sure. I enjoy the notion of not feeling the need to defend every opinion I have. Especially when all I did was say he's on to something.
Yes you did. In conjunction with the 12 teams comment. Which you can't support. You know what complaining without offering a solution is called? It's called bitch made whining. You and your fat queen President should go ahead and shut up about 12 teams already. It's not happening, it's not needed and you're not in charge.

They'll likely add 2 teams down the road, it's simply a knee jerk reaction to do it after one year of the playoff with a 13th data point looming over some folks heads!

There aren't many good options for expansion.

My opinion is it doesnt even matter who they have for expansion. What conference doesnt have bottom feeders? They just needed 12 teams in order to have a CCG. I dont care how many teams we have, I just want a CCG, I want to be on a level playing field as all the other teams in the other conferences. Because 11-1 < 12-1 with most other factors equal, the Big 12 champ will be inherently at a disadvantage trying like hell to convince the powers that be why the Big 12 champ's 11 wins is more impressive than the other P5 champs who have 12. If the committee members did not stress the importance of the 13th game, I wouldnt care either way. On top of that, I wanted 12 teams 5 years ago, I didnt suddenly want 12 teams after last season, if it was up to be they'd have never went down to 10 in the first place.

I wanted 12 teams five years ago as well, but those teams are off the table now. I want what's best for Texas at this point and that's not expanding to the point of becoming a glorified confrence USA...

The powers that be crapped the bed on expansion candadites. Louisville was ripe for the picking and they let them get snatched by the ACC.

I'd rather see this conference go the way of the dodo bird...

My opinion is it doesnt even matter who they have for expansion...
Well at least you finally answered that. Your answer is really, really dumb but at least you offered one up.

I dont care how many teams we have, I just want a CCG...
So if we have 10 teams and the conference title game is inherently a rematch of the same exact game played earlier that season every single time, that's a good idea to you? You do understand the concept of round robin play, yes?

Because 11-1 < 12-1 with most other factors equal...
Yes, you've parroted this same sentence 100 times now. And it's still based on a data set of one whole year. Still.

herp derp derp herp herp derp herp derp

And derp.

So if we have 10 teams and the conference title game is inherently a rematch of the same exact game played earlier that season every single time, that's a good idea to you?

Oh, so you read my post about wanting a CCG, even with 10 teams? So you know my answer.

Yes, you've parroted this same sentence 100 times now. And it's still based on a data set of one whole year. Still.

And it'll remain so forever. You are okay with every other conference having an inherent advantage over the Big 12, and I am not. Fair enough, we differ in opinion and leave it at that.

ADVERTISEMENT