ADVERTISEMENT

A friend of mine: (Ginger Man Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A friend of mine

Originally posted by stay off my farm:

Originally posted by EastTexasLonghorn:

Originally posted by texasguy0421:
If this happened to me, I would find a way to come in contact with her boyfriend/husband/whatever he is and tell him ALL the flirty things she does at work to me and the guys that come in. He may take his wife's word, but you should at least put it in his ear so maybe he'll ask her about it.
not gonna work. he put this mans wifes hand on his piece. she was also sitting down.
well, now that's not just pulling it out.

LMAO...well said!

Originally posted by hilltophorn:
excuse me while I whip this out
Posted from wireless.rivals.com

welcome.jpg

If this happened to me, I would find a way to come in contact with her boyfriend/husband/whatever he is and tell him ALL the flirty things she does at work to me and the guys that come in. He may take his wife's word, but you should at least put it in his ear so maybe he'll ask her about it.
not gonna work. he put this mans wifes hand on his piece. she was also sitting down.
This story keeps getting better!
roll.gif

Just for the sake of conversation, I would love it if this ginger wound up on my couch...

boobtastic_500x334.jpg

He's f'ed. That was obviously waaaaaaay too far. The husband is only looking for a fight, so he definitely shouldn't call.

I'm not telling him to be a coward, just that it wouldn't look very good for him legally considering what he did to her, then got in a fight with the husband.....no matter who started it.

If he's hellbent on saying something to them, tell him to write a letter of apology, with no excuses. Then change towns.

It'd be pretty funny if he walked into a Wendy's(of all places) and saw them.

That's an awesome and terrible story man, and your friend is a dumbass. Everyone knows a dick-in-the-box works waaaaaay better.

SNL_Dick_in_a_Box-DIAB.jpg

This is the best explanation I could find on what a 'ginger' is:

GINGER:

A human, characterized by pale skin, freckles and bright red hair. "Gingers" are generally considered to be inferior to their more melanin-rich brethren, and thus deservingly discriminated against. Gingers are thought to have no souls. The condition, "gingervitis" is genetic and incurable.

Ron Howard is a ginger.

Carrot Top is a good example of why gingers should be discriminated against.

bahahaha this thread is epic win!! this has the chance to achieve scadaman level if it keeps going like this. BTW the husband and wife sound like swingers haha

Damn, just when I had about convinced myself not to renew my subscription, this pops up and reminds me why my $9.95 is well spent here!

I have the solution to Ginger's problem, and a way for us all to have a ton of fun. Post the phone number from the windshield note, anybody with the sack to do so can call the Delta Forces husband and make excuses and apologies. Record the calls and post on here for even more enjoyment...I will pay a year's subscription for the winning phone call. Bonus points for suggesting a 3-way.

POYJ!

Sample phone calls:

--I was going to do the whole "Dick In a Box" thing, but the jewelry boxes at the store were too small, and they have those snappy hinge-lids anyway.

--Sorry about making your wife touch my junk.

--Sorry, my penis was cold and I thought she could warm it up.

--I had been in the restroom and just forgot to put it back in. My bad, but seriously this could have happened to anyone.

--So when we hook up for the 3-way, are there any ground rules I should be aware of? No crossed swords, for sure. I'll PIIherB but not yours.

--When do you ship out again?

Originally posted by wwVYd:
This is the best explanation I could find on what a 'ginger' is:

GINGER:

A human, characterized by pale skin, freckles and bright red hair. "Gingers" are generally considered to be inferior to their more melanin-rich brethren, and thus deservingly discriminated against. Gingers are thought to have no souls. The condition, "gingervitis" is genetic and incurable.

Ron Howard is a ginger.

Carrot Top is a good example of why gingers should be discriminated against.

again, watch this. lol

GINGER KIDS

Well damn. He deserves everything that comes his way then. Dude has balls though. Smarter thing would have just asked her out after work.

Put her hand his package though....man!

That's too funny
laugh.gif

Originally posted by rendavis25:
Funniest thread since the girlfriend with an odor problem thread.

He should call and tell the dude about his wife pressing her rear on him.

Sham. As far as the whole military wife being more off limits than anybody other man's wife. BS. A cheating wife is a cheating wife regardless of her man's profession. If that guy doesn't mess with her somebody else will be receptive of her advances.

I'm in Kuwait and will be for awhile. If my wife were a whore like the jewelry store chick then that's on me for not knowing it or not caring. My wife is off limits to the same extent as any carpenter, cop or cashier's wife.

Don't get me wrong, I agree, a whore is a whore plain and simple. I've been overseas numerous times and never worried about my wife. My point is that if he knew that she was married to a military guy, it falls on him to do the right thing, which he obviously didn't. If you know the guy is overseas or not around, then you take it upon yourself to make a move, you deserve to get your ass kicked.

....i'm still laughing about the hand on the package thing
roll.gif

I'm 100% certain he got that advice from a message board somewhere.

OP has got to be making this story up just to pass the time (Horizontally, of course)

Originally posted by Shambeaux:
IMO, he deserves to get his ass kicked. Women flirt by nature, everyone knows that. If he had pursued it by asking her what she thought, it's a different story, but pulling it out is immediate grounds for an ass kicking. Think about it this way, what if it were any of your wives?
Sounds like she was initiating the touching first.

She has to share some of the blame here.

This is EXACTLY what this board needed with all the OC sh*t going on!

Best thread EVER!

roll.gif

i just talked to him this morning. he said he had been up all night watching out his window and the news.
laugh.gif

i'm not sure what happens next. i asked him if he read the note and to tell me what it said. he said there was a phone number and address on it. he said below that it said "you have 3 days to come by and handle this as a man straight-up. if you aren't a man then here is my number and i expect a phone call within the time listed above. as long as i receive some kind of correspondence i wont come get you. no correspondence means 4 days from now i'm going to find you and you aren't going to like the outcome." then the wife apparently wrote " you had better be a man and explain what you did. i think you are, but couldn't really tell after what you showed me!"
Awesome!!! Your friend needs to meet the two of them in a public place.

BTW, when you say this guy is high up in the military, do you mean like an officer?

Im sorry Sham, i appreciate what our servicemen do but a married woman is a married woman is a married woman. A military wife is no more off limits than any other wife.

Sham. As far as the whole military wife being more off limits than anybody other man's wife. BS. A cheating wife is a cheating wife regardless of her man's profession. If that guy doesn't mess with her somebody else will be receptive of her advances.

I'm in Kuwait and will be for awhile. If my wife were a whore like the jewelry store chick then that's on me for not knowing it or not caring. My wife is off limits to the same extent as any carpenter, cop or cashier's wife.

Don't get me wrong, I agree, a whore is a whore plain and simple. I've been overseas numerous times and never worried about my wife. My point is that if he knew that she was married to a military guy, it falls on him to do the right thing, which he obviously didn't. If you know the guy is overseas or not around, then you take it upon yourself to make a move, you deserve to get your ass kicked.

I've lived around military bases the majority of my life and "military guys" have no issue hitting on another man's girlfriend or wife.

What happened at the jewelry store that day (yesterday?) that made the friend think it was the right time to make a move? Did they just happen to be in a back room together or something?

Given the fact that your friend is a ginger and will otherwise be tinkling in his pants every time a big guy looks at him or walks by, I would recommend he call the husband and tell him that he has no intention on fighting / getting his ass kicked and will press charges if the guy beats him up. If the husband still wants to meet face to face, rather than accepting an apology over the phone, the friend should meet at a public location (Starbucks or something). The friend should simply tell the husband that he completely misread the wife's signals, flirting, etc. and was out of line and is sorry. Then just sit back and let the husband scare him $hitless.

The last thing your friend wants is for the wife or company to report indecent exposure and end up on a sex offender list. He should be a man and apologize.

Originally posted by tuff979:
Im sorry Sham, i appreciate what our servicemen do but a married woman is a married woman is a married woman. A military wife is no more off limits than any other wife.

Agreed. That's why I said earlier to just imagine if this were anyone else's wife on here. I don't think anyone's wife is "gettable" but IMO I just feel that adding the military aspect adds to it. Not that it would make it any better if she wasn't a military spouse, but just that it makes it even worse that he didn't also take that into consideration. Wrong is wrong, but I have personal experience with this, not my wife, but have friends that it has happened to. It is really difficult to find a woman that can wait for you.

It actually sounds to me like this woman is the type that likes to see her husband fight, I wouldn't be shocked at all if that were the case. She knows she is hot, flirts with men to see her husband kick their ass, then repeats. Just by the little side note on the message makes me think that.

Originally posted by IchabodBC:
OP has got to be making this story up just to pass the time (Horizontally, of course)

OP is "the friend," and the ginger detail is nothing more than a red herring to distract readers from the obvious conclusion.

I say apologize over the phone. If he wants to meet up, just meet up. ....im sorry. I keep bursting out laughing when thinking of the situation lol hahaha

Anways, I agree with poster above about handling it smartly. He definitely doesn't want to be on the sex offender list. And to the OP, take this story to the mainboard. Comedic gold.

Originally posted by eaglehorn:

I've lived around military bases the majority of my life and "military guys" have no issue hitting on another man's girlfriend or wife.

WESTPAC widows are everywhere as well. Hell, there is a bar right outside 32nd Street Naval Base in San Diego that is well known to be full of military spouses who have a significant other on deployment. I even saw a woman at the NEX wearing a shirt that said "My husband is out of town" and this was on base.

If it came across that I meant "she's a military spouse so it's terrible" that is not what I meant. Another man's wife is off limits, period. It's kinda like on Boardwalk Empire when Jimmy beats the crap out of the photographer. Everyone is standing around saying "Hey, stop." Then Jimmy says "This man had relations with my wife while I was at War." Everyone just says "Oh, well in that case kick the shit out of him."

Have your friend appeal to the guy "look at me what chance do I have to get with a woman as attractive as your wife, the fact that she rubbed her ass against my proposal the way she did, sent me into a craze". "A woman like her shouldn't be able to tease an ugly man like me the way she did, blue balls are a serious condition". /sarcasm just kidding, there is no excuse for what he did.

Reactions: Rotarran9116

Originally posted by jonusn44:
Have your friend appeal to the guy "look at me what chance do I have to get with a woman as attractive as your wife, the fact that she rubbed her ass against my proposal the way she did, sent me into a craze". "A woman like her shouldn't be able to tease an ugly man like me the way she did, blue balls are a serious condition". /sarcasm just kidding, there is no excuse for what he did.
The issue is, I'll bet this whore probably didn't tell Schwarzanegger this part. Will this make him madder?

Reactions: Rotarran9116

IMO, he deserves to get his ass kicked. Women flirt by nature, everyone knows that. If he had pursued it by asking her what she thought, it's a different story, but pulling it out is immediate grounds for an ass kicking. Think about it this way, what if it were any of your wives?

If it were my wife, and she did the things he says, he wouldn't be the focus of my disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT