ADVERTISEMENT

A friend of mine: (Ginger Man Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A friend of mine

Not much worse than a prick teasing woman, but it is against the law to expose your self, and assult her by grabing her hand and putting it on his tool lol. I would meet him in a public place and tell him what she had done.I might would go to the police before she did also.

If there were no witnesses than it never happened. What did happen is that your friend left because she crossed the line after he had repeatedly told her to stop. She then got hysterical when he rejected her and he left to avoid making a scene. He was upset, so he called a friend for advise and to go have a drink; that's the reason his truck was still in the lot. Your friend should file a sexual harassment suit in court. The best defense is a good offense (tell that to Greg Davis).

If he does nothing this may blow up in his face and he will lose everything. If Kate's military husband does open up a can a whoop ass then it can only help him in the sexual harassment suit.

Has he made any contact yet? Tell him to quit being a pussy and go face to face with him. I know i would at least
rolleyes.gif
Not really lol, but atleast a phone call to see what he wonts.

Just to be clear... did he just place her hand on his crotch with pants between his twig and berries, or did he place her hand on his exposed junk? Not that I think it matters in his level of guilt, I just need to know exact how bold this young ginger was.

Originally posted by Dick Marcinko:
If there were no witnesses than it never happened. What did happen is that your friend left because she crossed the line after he had repeatedly told her to stop. She then got hysterical when he rejected her and he left to avoid making a scene. He was upset, so he called a friend for advise and to go have a drink; that's the reason his truck was still in the lot. Your friend should file a sexual harassment suit in court. The best defense is a good offense (tell that to Greg Davis).

If he does nothing this may blow up in his face and he will lose everything. If Kate's military husband does open up a can a whoop ass then it can only help him in the sexual harassment suit.

Are you a defense attorney
laugh.gif

Sounds like that would be a he said she said case. I believe the ones that have the cleanest backgrounds win those.

Originally posted by texasguy0421:
I say apologize over the phone. If he wants to meet up, just meet up. ....im sorry. I keep bursting out laughing when thinking of the situation lol hahaha

Anways, I agree with poster above about handling it smartly. He definitely doesn't want to be on the sex offender list. And to the OP, take this story to the mainboard. Comedic gold.

apologize over the phone????

"hey, man, i just don't know what came over me. I mean, it was like, your wife was there, and i was here, and she kept pressing her ass against me, and nature just took over and i couldn't think of anything else to do but pull out my junk. geez, dude, i'm sorry. you would have done the same thing, i'm sure. i thought about PIIHB, but the junk pull just seemed like the right thing to do at the time. Obviously it wasn't, so i'm really sorry. next time she presses her ass against me i'll PIIHB instead. can we let bygones by bygones now and you not kill me?"

yeah. that should do it. that's solid.

She wanted me to look the other way while she stole a bracelet and when I said I couldn't be part of that, She started screaming and accusing me of pulling out the ole C & B's???

J/k, I'd move... to Luxembourg.

The tragedy is that the ginger facked this up on EVERY level. Another poster had it totally right, all she was looking for at that time was confirmation of interest. When she made mention of the sex at work fantasy all he had to say was something like "What should we do about that?" Something.....Anything.....This guy must be the Forest Gump of mall employees to just whip out his junk. If all of the rubbing her ass on him and junk exposure happened in a jewelry store, there most definately will be video evidence.

The poster that commented on the junk slap being open handed or rubbing it ala indian sunburn LMAO!!!

Wow! Nice work.
laugh.gif

This post was edited on 12/8 2:17 PM by tylerrose20

I wish I can remember which poster first came up with this line, but your friend should have just said "Well, it's not going to suck itself" when he whipped it out. Might have avoided any misunderstandings.

Originally posted by bubba2023:

Sounds like that would be a he said she said case. I believe the ones that have the cleanest backgrounds win those.

Only problem is if this was caught on camera. There are a lot of cameras in jewelry stores. This guy may be completely screwed. Of couse, those same cameras may have caught the woman flirting with/coming onto him (not that it would excuse his behavior.

Updates OP??? Did your gingerbread friend make contact with Navy Seal Husband?

Originally posted by chazutx:
Updates OP??? Did your gingerbread friend make contact with Navy Seal Husband?

Is he a SEAL or is that just speculation? I don't know why a SEAL would be in Texas. SEAL teams are based out of CA, VA and HI for rapid deployment.
This post was edited on 12/8 2:32 PM by Shambeaux

Originally posted by P-Mac:
Damn, just when I had about convinced myself not to renew my subscription, this pops up and reminds me why my $9.95 is well spent here!

I have the solution to Ginger's problem, and a way for us all to have a ton of fun. Post the phone number from the windshield note, anybody with the sack to do so can call the Delta Forces husband and make excuses and apologies. Record the calls and post on here for even more enjoyment...I will pay a year's subscription for the winning phone call. Bonus points for suggesting a 3-way.

POYJ!

Sample phone calls:

--I was going to do the whole "Dick In a Box" thing, but the jewelry boxes at the store were too small, and they have those snappy hinge-lids anyway.

--Sorry about making your wife touch my junk.

--Sorry, my penis was cold and I thought she could warm it up.

--I had been in the restroom and just forgot to put it back in. My bad, but seriously this could have happened to anyone.

--So when we hook up for the 3-way, are there any ground rules I should be aware of? No crossed swords, for sure. I'll PIIherB but not yours.

--When do you ship out again?

roll.gif

THIS!!!!

He should have no communication with them at all. They could record the communication and use it as an admission of guilt.

Originally posted by rtryer:
He should have no communication with them at all. They could record the communication and use it as an admission of guilt.

Inadmissable. cannot record someone without their knowledge without a warrent.

friggin A, I thought this was about coaching rumors

I've been missing out
uzi.gif

Originally posted by fubreeze:

is this correct? i recently heard/read that in Texas, it is perfectly legal to do that. maybe i'm confusing the concepts of something being "legal" and "inadmissible in court".

If its a jewelery store they probaby have video all over the place.

Originally posted by nauseum:

is this correct? i recently heard/read that in Texas, it is perfectly legal to do that. maybe i'm confusing the concepts of something being "legal" and "inadmissible in court".
Perfectly legal to record a conversation if one of the two parties consents. In this case, it would be the junk toucher or her husband consenting.

It is perfectly legal to record your own phone conversation. You just can't record a conversation in which you are not a participant. So the police cannot record two people talking without a warrant, but one of the participants can record it themselves without permission from the other participant.

I believe it's legal as long as one party involved in the conversation consents. In this case if someone on the other end is taping the conversation, then obviously they're consenting.

Originally posted by lindseyddh:

I believe it's legal as long as one party involved in the conversation consents. In this case if someone on the other end is taping the conversation, then obviously they're consenting.

I stand corrected...

Just so I got this straight. . .your friend is a small redhead living in a small town, who managed to get himself fired from his job at the mall by placing a married woman's hand on his junk while at work?

Your friend sucks at the game of life. He may want to go ahead and let the husband kill him, just to put him out of his misery.

Have him call from another persons cell phone, not his. Tell the guy:
"I clearly would not have done this unless I thought she was agreeable. She has done several things over the last few months that lead me to believe she wanted to hook up. The store has cameras to catch not only what I did, but everything she has done over the last few months that lead to this. Please dont make me push this situation any further where we all come out looking bad."
Then be done.

A woman does not have the right to throw it out there like she did, then go nuts when you act on it. I agree what he did was wrong, but it sounds like she was way wrong also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT