ADVERTISEMENT

A MESSAGE FOR ALL POSTERS. PLEASE READ ...

Taylor Gaspar

Oct 5, 2009
We 100% understand and accept the rivalry banter, but please remember this is a Texas message board.

We have been lenient in many ways because, let's be honest, a free message board wouldn't be much fun if everything was deleted. But it has gotten out of hand, and it's 100% our fault. We will be enforcing the rules so please keep that in mind before you start threads just to anger people on here.

For example: I know Aggie fans are pumped about this season, but constantly starting new threads about Texas A&M news on this message board is the perfect way to get banned.

Please keep this all in mind. Thanks!

This post was edited on 11/27 10:55 PM by TaylorTV

Reactions: Dupril4real22
Thank you, Taylor!
happy0001.r191677.gif

All new accounts that register should have to submit a body odor sample....that will catch all the hidden Aggsy and Squatter members from the git go.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

taylor, could you please look at the garbage johnnyfootball is posting and ban this fool once and for all ?

Let's now turn our heads toward the Wangtroll sooner.

Evidently, additional moderators are required, because JohnnyBalls seems to be learning impaired, as well as obsessed with this board. Similar to the two other non contributing trolls, Wang and Belldozer/Landry. Whatever help is needed, plenty of volunteers to take out the trash.

Originally posted by no-fan-of-fran:
Buckets o' butthurt over here... Yeesh.
How so? I don't envy a&m in the least. Texas' season had nothing to do with a&m's and vice versa. I couldn't care less what aggy does or doesn't do.

Originally posted by CaptainZigZag:
Evidently, additional moderators are required, because JohnnyBalls seems to be learning impaired, as well as obsessed with this board. Similar to the two other non contributing trolls, Wang and Belldozer/Landry. Whatever help is needed, plenty of volunteers to take out the trash.
Again, do you ever contribute with a sports related post or do you just cry non stop. I have done nothing to get banned whatsoever. Your continued accusations are getting real old. You really are sensitive I guess.

Feel free, as a late arriving guest, to leave.

No, since you have gone out of your way to be a prick to me for no reason, I think I'll stick around just to keep you in your place.

Originally posted by Belldozer:

No, since you have gone out of your way to be a prick to me for no reason, I think I'll stick around just to keep you in your place.
You gloat to the point of being antagonistic on this board. And to do it behind a nickname and not do it in person doesn't speak well of you. In fact a lot of the posts you start are in this vein. And if the moderator is serious about banning some posters you will be in trouble. Either that or start posting like an adult. And if you really are Landry....

Originally posted by california horn 4:

And to do it behind a nickname and not do it in person doesn't speak well of you. In fact a lot of the posts you start are in this vein. And if you really are Landry....
Do you use a username or are you actually posting in person? You make no sense. This jack leg has made a point of being a prick to me for no reason and I will treat him accordingly.

You gloat to the point of being antagonistic on this board. And to do it behind a nickname and not do it in person doesn't speak well of you. In fact a lot of the posts you start are in this vein. And if the moderator is serious about banning some posters you will be in trouble. Either that or start posting like an adult. And if you really are Landry....
I sure don't hear you calling out other poster's for calling out Mack and all the derogatory comments coming out of the posters on this site about the team, Mack, Case etc. Why aren't you calling for them to start posting like an adult? Hypocrite.

You should make your way back to the sooner board and stop calling our best posters "pricks."

Originally posted by Jagged Horn:

You should make your way back to the sooner board and stop calling our best posters "pricks."
CaptainZigZag has proven to be a low class individual. Look at his comments about Case McCoy in the game thread. If that is your best poster, you're in trouble. Obviously the mods think it's okay to trash your team, Mack and McCoy.

I personally have no problem being critical of coaches or the PLAY of the players. Maybe you should wander to the sooner board where they ban people for being critical. You would probably fit in better there.

This board has a much longer leash, the only reason you haven't been banned under this new screen name yet.

I sure don't hear you calling out other poster's for calling out Mack and all the derogatory comments coming out of the posters on this site about the team, Mack, Case etc. Why aren't you calling for them to start posting like an adult? Hypocrite.
Probably b/c the ones you mentioned are all Texas fans on a Texas board, who have earned the right to be critical where you just showed up to run your mouth and act like a fool... does that clear it up for you?

ADVERTISEMENT