ADVERTISEMENT

Aaaaahhhhhhhh...smells a hell of a lot better around here...

BringBackRoyal

Jan 3, 2004
Now that MM's roach bomb has had such a nice effect, hopefully some posters who haven't been around for a while will make their way back. Who are we missing these days? Metcalf #2 is one.

I realize we're in the dog days of summer, but it still feels like we're still missing a few folks who post even when nothing's happening on the field/court.

Lol. Yeah all the aggy trash got old. Had to give it a rest. So what happened, did MM come up with a way to keep them from coming back under new names?

you are c orrect royal as it would be like closing down 10 sewage settling ponds that brings this foul odors to your neighborhood all those years.

Thanks MM

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
Gemba is now trolling on Shaggy, lmao. That dude has some serious issues.
I saw that, I'm not on the shag, but I saw the class argument. If Texas only loses Lampkin and Gilbert our ranking is 271.35 over Aggy with 270.51. Like it matters. Devo is the key piece to their wanting to be better. He has to miss for the class to change. Also, you have to remove Mathew Merrick since he doesn't count towards the class.

The above numbers are correct with all of their commits enrolled and Lampkin and Johnson out as Longhorns. Until Devo and Buck don't make it in, there is no reason to doubt they wont based on the news we have heard.

Aggy tries to hard and fails. Aggy would have the higher composite if all four didn't make it to campus with Texas coming in at 268.22, but all you have to do is add DEVO and it jumps above them at 270.86. Those pecker heads are wishing bad on kids, they are a shameless cult...

Last edited:
Lol. Yeah all the aggy trash got old. Had to give it a rest. So what happened, did MM come up with a way to keep them from coming back under new names?

MM did a Dresden raid on the worthless bastards, more or less. Scorched f**kin' earth. :D

Glad to see you back!

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/sho...nd-double-vodka-tonics.?p=8216802#post8216802

If you want the see the gemba hilarity here you go. There's pics over there since it isn't against the rules, he deserves it.

f0c3ee00_friday-damn-large.jpeg

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whewwwwwwwww, holy sh*t! I mean, I said all along that his obsessive trolling was obviously just misdirected anger over being an utter failure at life, but that sad tub of goo is even more epically pathetic than I'd imagined. WOW.

BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

f0c3ee00_friday-damn-large.jpeg

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whewwwwwwwww, holy sh*t! I mean, I said all along that his obsessive trolling was obviously just misdirected anger over being an utter failure at life, but that sad tub of goo is even more epically pathetic than I'd imagined. WOW.

BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The funniest thing about the picture is he doesn't have an aggy ring on (that's something you would never see with an aggy graduate). Oh the irony, a "t-shirt" aggy fan.

http://texags.com/forums/34/topics/2632528

e6cf728b17fe1dbb34667b273de23581.gif

Is he really surprised? Piss people off regularly enough for long enough, and someone's going to out you if they can.

If he wants to dedicate his sad adult life to being the most obsessive, obnoxious internet troll possible, he should at least not be so epically f**king stupid as to leave his personal info easily accessible. Oh well, too late for that!

I don't generally support taking things to this level over internet message board stuff, but between trolling this and other sites for 2+ years under dozens of different screennames and relentlessly e-stalking/harassing bomb, other UT fans, our recruits and players, etc. over Twitter, that headcase has fully earned everything he's getting.

Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-Daily-Show.gif

Last edited:
Of course Gemba puts all the blame on Bomb. It's Bomb's fault that Gemba can't stay away from "Horn Boards", It's Bomb's fault that Gemba sought him out on the Shag to interject his Gemba feelings. It's all Bomb's fault. Shame on you Bomb.

http://texags.com/forums/34/topics/2632528

e6cf728b17fe1dbb34667b273de23581.gif

Is he really surprised? Piss people off regularly enough for long enough, and someone's going to out you if they can.

If he wants to dedicate his sad adult life to being the most obsessive, obnoxious internet troll possible, he should at least not be so epically f**king stupid as to leave his personal info easily accessible. Oh well, too late for that!

I don't generally support taking things to this level over internet message board stuff, but between trolling this and other sites for 2+ years under dozens of different screennames and relentlessly e-stalking/harassing bomb, other UT fans, our recruits and players, etc. over Twitter, that headcase has fully earned everything he's getting.

Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-Daily-Show.gif

I don't even read Texags, which is the point. Stop trolling on your rivals board. Gemba not only trolls on here, he trolls on every freaking Longhorn site. He just doesn't get it. If he wants to talk trash do it on aggieyell or Texags, you don't see me posting on those sites because I'm not a troll. Aggys would have every right to be pissed at me if I posted on their sites, I don't.

The most hilarious thing is I'm not the one that outed him. Several other people are the ones who figured out who he was. If you piss off enough people it all comes full circle.

Last edited:
Of course Gemba puts all the blame on Bomb. It's Bomb's fault that Gemba can't stay away from "Horn Boards", It's Bomb's fault that Gemba sought him out on the Shag to interject his Gemba feelings. It's all Bomb's fault. Shame on you Bomb.

LMAO. He also trolls on Twitter and HornSports. I've ignored/blocked him on both sites, but hey it's all me "harassing" him. I could have posted his address, worse pictures, phone number, etc if I wanted too. I didn't.

Reactions: TexExSpur
I don't even read Texags, which is the point. Stop trolling on your rivals board. Gemba not only trolls on here, he trolls on every freaking Longhorn site. He just doesn't get it. If he wants to talk trash do it on aggieyell or Texags, you don't see me posting on those sites because I'm not a troll. Aggys would have every right to be pissed at me if I posted on their sites, I don't.

The most hilarious thing is I'm not the one that outed him. Several other people are the ones who figured out who he was. If you piss off enough people it all comes full circle.

Yep. Gemba acting like a victim here (and other idiot aggy going along with it) is just beyond words. He's possibly the dumbest son of a crack wh*re I've ever seen on a message board.

Really think you should post some more photos over there. :)

Reactions: utisdabomb12
Yep. Gemba acting like a victim here (and other idiot aggy going along with it) is just beyond words. He's possibly the dumbest son of a crack wh*re I've ever seen on a message board.

Really think you should post some more photos over there. :)

Yep. The dude has created like 50 names on here simply to troll. I'm serious when I say the guy has a problem. Not to mention he also trolls on Twitter, HornSports, and now Shaggy. Hey, he's the one being "harassed" though. You should see how this dude stalks MBHORNS on twitter....I blocked him ages ago.

I can't believe the dude is actually trying to play the "victim" card.

In unrelated aggy news I think I found my old Tennessee Vol buddy on shaggy too (I'm not sure yet, but I think so).

This guy was almost worst than gemba, he used to post on the ESPN boards under the name utisdabomb1977. That dude was a trip. He would go into every CFB topic and post "Tennessee is the real UT" and a bunch of other nonsense. A bunch of Longhorns got tired of his nonsense and created usernames similar to utisdabomb1977, hence my username. I get a good laugh whenever I log in with the name now.

In unrelated aggy news I think I found my old Tennessee Vol buddy on shaggy too (I'm not sure yet, but I think so).

This guy was almost worst than gemba, he used to post on the ESPN boards under the name utisdabomb1977. That dude was a trip. He would go into every CFB topic and post "Tennessee is the real UT" and a bunch of other nonsense. A bunch of Longhorns got tired of his nonsense and created usernames similar to utisdabomb1977, hence my username. I get a good laugh whenever I log in with the name now.

LOL, I didn't know the backstory on the screenname. That's great.

(Most) Tennessee fans are only a half-step above aggy, in my experience. Such a massively insecure fan base. When I went to congratulate them on hiring Barnes, I must have seen a dozen or more threads saying "Welcome to the real UT, Rick Barnes" and the like. They seemed as preoccupied with laying claim to the UT name as they were with being happy about having hired the best MBB coach in their history. You'd think fans of "the real UT" wouldn't feel the need to tell themselves and everyone who will listen that their school is "the real UT." Texas fans don't feel threatened by Tennessee, in contrast; they never even cross my mind as some sort of competitor for recognition, and I never see Texas fans talking about Tennessee as having any relevance to our school or its athletics program.

Funny how supporters of the school with (1) the far superior academics, (2) the much-wider name recognition (just ask virtually anyone on the planet outside of college sports fans in or from the southeastern US what "UT" signifies) and (3) the far more accomplished athletics history in just about everything but WBB, among other things, are the ones never giving a second thought to what "UT" means.

Last edited:
Reactions: utisdabomb12
LOL, I didn't know the backstory on the screenname. That's great.

(Most) Tennessee fans are only a half-step above aggy, in my experience. Such a massively insecure fan base. When I went to congratulate them on hiring Barnes, I must have seen a dozen or more threads saying "Welcome to the real UT, Rick Barnes" and the like. They seemed as preoccupied with laying claim to the UT name as they were with being happy about having hired the best MBB coach in their history. You'd think fans of "the real UT" wouldn't feel the need to tell themselves and everyone who will listen that their school is "the real UT." Texas fans don't feel threatened by Tennessee, in contrast; they never even cross my mind as some sort of competitor for recognition, and I never see Texas fans talking about Tennessee as having any relevance to our school or its athletics program.

Funny how supporters of the school with (1) the far superior academics, (2) the much-wider name recognition (just ask virtually anyone on the planet outside of college sports fans in or from the southeastern US what "UT" signifies) and (3) the far more accomplished athletics history in just about everything but WBB, among other things, are the ones never giving a second thought to what "UT" means.

I haven't had many interactions with Vol fans. The 'utisdabomb1977" guy was a trip. This was back in the day when social media was just hitting the ground. There were probably about 10-15 Longhorns on the ESPN board that had some variation of the name. When Gentry committed to the Horns I saw "utisdabomb1977" posting on SEC rant (the first time I had seen him in years). I'm pretty sure several other Longhorns still use the name on other sites too, but outside of Shaggy/Hornsports/OB I really don't pay much attention anymore. When I registered on Shaggy it said "utisdabomb" was in use so I'm pretty sure I still have some old ESPN brothers that are still rolling with it, lmao.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT