ADVERTISEMENT

Adios Mofos

oldschoolcat

Dec 18, 2001
I've been pondering this for a while, and it appears that I've worn out my welcome on this site. Apparently being a fair minded fan of an opposing fanbase who doesn't blindly accept the arguments of the other side is a little too much for some people to handle. I find myself spending way too much valuable time pondering their sophomoric musings, so I have decided to bid you adieu.

Not looking for any kind of recognition, just letting you know that someone who has posted here for many years under one handle will not be doing so any longer. I have far too many deadlines and commitments to occupy my mind with the rants of a football message board. I don't need the drama.....as I have enough elsewhere.

For those of you I have bantered with, I raise you a glass. Good luck in the future wherever that may take you.

Adios horn fans.

I ain't never liked nobody from Bay City anyway.

Lol. Jk. Guess you gotta do what you gotta do. You're ok in my book.

200.gif

Originally posted by oldschoolcat:

I've been pondering this for a while, and it appears that I've worn out my welcome on this site. Apparently being a fair minded fan of an opposing fanbase who doesn't blindly accept the arguments of the other side is a little too much for some people to handle. I find myself spending way too much valuable time pondering their sophomoric musings, so I have decided to bid you adieu.

Not looking for any kind of recognition, just letting you know that someone who has posted here for many years under one handle will not be doing so any longer. I have far too many deadlines and commitments to occupy my mind with the rants of a football message board. I don't need the drama.....as I have enough elsewhere.

For those of you I have bantered with, I raise you a glass. Good luck in the future wherever that may take you.

Adios horn fans.
party0012.r191677.gif

Attempting to drop the mic as you walk away is pretty sophomoric in and of itself... Fair well oh great level headed and non biased fan of animal husbandry!

This post was edited on 2/12 3:58 PM by TexExSpur

Fair minded? You bitch and moan anytime Aggie related posts are submitted.

This post was edited on 2/12 3:51 PM by Falko

Why post a goodbye letter? Wouldn't it be easier just to leave and never look back? I'm betting he comes back many times to read this thread which would show that he cares a lot more than he claims.

Originally posted by JayhawkinGeorgia:
Why post a goodbye letter? Wouldn't it be easier just to leave and never look back? I'm betting he comes back many times to read this thread which would show that he cares a lot more than he claims.

Exactly. He was probably hoping, that someone would ask him to say. Deuces.

oldschool please dont go, please stay!
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Seriously dude dont take message boards too serious.

Adios. Only someone that wants attention would actually post something like this.

This post was edited on 2/12 5:10 PM by utisdabomb12

Oldschool, just wanted to let you know that the song from "The Breakfast Club" was playing in my head as I finished your post.

Very good question....I thought of doing that as well. But I have been posting here for 13+ years....so there is a lot that I like about these boards, and a few that read them that I wanted to send a note to.

But I have outgrown the need to smack my head on a stump and I need to concentrate on more pressing items.

I'll continue to lurk around, but will leave the posting and defense of my alma mater to those more qualified.

Laters....

Very good question....I thought of doing that as well. But I have been posting here for 13+ years....so there is a lot that I like about these boards, and a few that read them that I wanted to send a note to.

But I have outgrown the need to smack my head on a stump and I need to concentrate on more pressing items.

I'll continue to lurk around, but will leave the posting and defense of my alma mater to those more qualified.

Laters....
You don't have to smack your head against a stump when you're a rival fan and you post here. I don't kowtow to the Longhorn fans and yet I have no problem here. Nobody rails against me and I don't rail against anyone. If you're having a problem when you post here, maybe the problem is you.

Originally posted by TexExSpur:
Attempting to drop the mic as you walk away is pretty sophomoric in and of itself... Fair well oh great level headed and non biased fan of animal husbandry!

This post was edited on 2/12 3:58 PM by TexExSpur
I don't know the "Focker Out" scene from Meet the Fockers was pretty damn good. I believe that is the type of exit Oldschoolcat was going for here.

Board would be a lot better place if people didn't spend 90% of the time arguing bitching and insulting each other.

Originally posted by HookEmHorns11:
Board would be a lot better place if people didn't spend 90% of the time arguing bitching and insulting each other.
Did ya hear the one about the dead Armadillo and dead Lawyer lying in the middle of the highway? Their was breakin skid marks in front of the Armadillo where the car tried to stop and there was none in front of the Lawyer....

Hook'em

Originally posted by HookEmHorns11:
Ding, ding, ding. Winner!

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
Adios. Only someone that wants attention would actually post something like this.

This post was edited on 2/12 5:10 PM by utisdabomb12
Your response is giving him attention, so why do it?
This post was edited on 2/13 10:08 AM by Deweygolfer

Why post a goodbye letter?
Very good question...
You almost lasted 4 hours before posting after your final farewell. Pretty good. See you later today.

As a graduate of Bay City (class of 93), if he can fix my school by not being on here, I hope I never see him again.
smile.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT