ADVERTISEMENT

Aggies Passion

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
Kyle Field or Manziel Field or Colt .45 Field? Wonder how many have burnt their Manziel T shirts that everyone was wearing? He fell from grace, truly a " 1 Hit Wonder"! I would say 2 more years and he heads to Canada..or back to Kerrvile to sell used cars...

Kyle Field or Manziel Field or Colt .45 Field? Wonder how many have burnt their Manziel T shirts that everyone was wearing? He fell from grace, truly a " 1 Hit Wonder"! I would say 2 more years and he heads to Canada..or back to Kerrvile to sell used cars...

To me, how he does in the NFL has no baring how I feel about what he did for A&M. Is it cool to see former players do good in the league? Sure. But I wouldn't go burning A&M jerseys of former players (if i had any) just because the player sucks in NFL. Just like UT fans still feel like Vince is a Texas hero

To me, how he does in the NFL has no baring how I feel about what he did for A&M. Is it cool to see former players do good in the league? Sure. But I wouldn't go burning A&M jerseys of former players (if i had any) just because the player sucks in NFL. Just like UT fans still feel like Vince is a Texas hero
Vince won a National Title....

Vince won a National Title....

I'm aware of that.... Has nothing to do with my comment. Both did good things for their college. Both have had subpar NFL careers up to now. but I doubt the fans of both UT and A&M will feel differently about them because of it.

I'm aware of that.... Has nothing to do with my comment. Both did good things for their college. Both have had subpar NFL careers up to now. but I doubt the fans of both UT and A&M will feel differently about them because of it.
I wouldn't compare the two... You did.

Vince did engineer a playoff run, was NFL Rookie of the Year, and made a Pro Bowl. Not really comparable to date.

True, technically speaking Vince's NFL career is better than Johnny's as of now. But I was speaking in very general terms. Right now, neither vince or johnny will be remembered for their NFL careers.

Both did good things for their college.
Only in the mind of an aggy. VY won us two Rose Bowls and a national championship. Johnny Autograph didn't win jack sh*t for his team at a&m. Unreal how delusional you people are.

Only in the mind of an aggy. VY won us two Rose Bowls and a national championship. Johnny Autograph didn't win jack sh*t for his team at a&m. Unreal how delusional you people are.

So from what A&M was in the last year of the Big 12 to what they did in their first year in the SEC wasn't a huge difference? And Johnny was most definitely one of the main factors in that change. Its not delusional at all. They both did good things for their college.

So from what A&M was in the last year of the Big 12 to what they did in their first year in the SEC wasn't a huge difference? And Johnny was most definitely one of the main factors in that change. Its not delusional at all. They both did good things for their college.
Johnny beat Bama 1 time and OU, won an individual accolade.............. He's the best y'all have ever had.

Reactions: Scholz
Johnny beat Bama 1 time and OU, won an individual accolade.............. He's the best y'all have ever had.
This. It's their complete lack of accomplishments on the football field that even has them worshipping that drunken cheater who any self respecting football fanbase would've shunned for bringing shame on their program. I could understand it if he'd at least ever won anything but...

Did y'all shun Ricky for being a pot head?
Did Ricky get arrested for being a racist a-hole while on pot or say he couldn't wait to get out of his college town while on pot or for cheating and taking five figures while on pot at UT? Or any pot related charge whatsoever? Then no would be the answer.

Last edited:
Johnny took 5 figures? And yeah I'm sure those minor league baseball contracts were LEGIT!

Johnny took 5 figures? And yeah I'm sure those minor league baseball contracts were LEGIT!
Yes. $15K to be exact from memorabilia sellers. Which you know and are being dishonest about just like aggys are about every other topic under the sun. And yes, minor league baseball is legal. Sorry your team sucks out loud so bad it's made you this dishonest.

I'm still laughing at you trying to put Johnny Rehab in the same sentence as the national champion VY to be honest.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
I'm sorry you are too dumb to understand what I am saying. All I said was that both players did good things for their school and that neither fanbase is going to judge them on their (very mediocre) NFL careers because of those good things (this was in response to the op talking about burning jerseys). Pretty simple to understand. I never ONCE compared either players accomplishments or playing ability. But you are trying to make it like I did.

You compared them in your original post, whether intended or not.... They're not comparable by any means or at either level. One was much more successful at both levels...

I'm sorry you are too dumb to understand what I am saying. All I said was that both players did good things for their school...
Laughable. Johnny Signature didn't do jack sh*t for your school. Poor aggys. :D

Yes. $15K to be exact from memorabilia sellers. Which you know and are being dishonest about just like aggys are about every other topic under the sun. And yes, minor league baseball is legal. Sorry your team sucks out loud so bad it's made you this dishonest.
You compared them in your original post, whether intended or not.... They're not comparable by any means or at either level. One was much more successful at both levels...

Not really comparison of them to each other. The only comparison there is that Johnny is thought of very highly at A&M and Vince is highly thought of at UT. Again never compared the two to each other.

Laughable. Johnny Signature didn't do jack sh*t for your school. Poor aggys. :D

Now you're just spewing bullshit. You would have to be Vince Young stupid to not see how Johnny helped A&M get things going again.

Now you're just spewing bullshit. You would have to be Vince Young stupid to not see how Johnny helped A&M get things going again.
Was that the 5th, 7th or 9th place $EC finish that you're so proud of exactly? Because he didn't win you ANYTHING. Nor have you won ANYTHING since he's been gone.

The only comparison there is that Johnny is thought of very highly at A&M and Vince is highly thought of at UT. Again never compared the two to each other.

'A is like B.' 'I never compared A with B.'

The force is strong with this one.

Hook 'em

Must sting that he couldn't wait to get out of that town then, huh?

Yeah totally hurt my feelings that he said that after being mad that he got some stupid parking ticket. (I said the same thing after getting my car towed)

ADVERTISEMENT