ADVERTISEMENT

AI finds conservative women to be more attractive than leftist women

Nancy Pelosi and Diane Feinstein versus MJG and Lauren Bobert….
Which team would you rather play Naked Twister with???

A few other conservative hotties I would love to play with:

Karoline Leavitt
Anna Paulina Luna
Beth Van Duyne
Kristi Noem
Tulsi Gabbard
Tudor Dixon

Look my man, I’m all GOP conservative and all but I wouldn’t mind a spin on the board with AOC.

Look my man, I’m all GOP conservative and all but I wouldn’t mind a spin on the board with AOC.
That's all you, homie.

And I'm 99% sure you're saying that because you're a boob guy and you think she's got a pair.

But I wouldn't touch that bish with a 10 foot cattle prod. And only then it would be to get her Hee-Haw donkey looking face out of the barn.

That's all you, homie.

And I'm 99% sure you're saying that because you're a boob guy and you think she's got a pair.

But I wouldn't touch that bish with a 10 foot cattle prod. And only then it would be to get her Hee-Haw donkey looking face out of the barn.
🤣 dying…that’s funniest sh!t you’ve ever said here on this board.

Reactions: clob94
That's all you, homie.

“Hee Haw donkey looking face” LOL!!! That one line killed me!

You must have been a straight A student in Creative Writing.

Damn that was funny

Nice. I was thinking of that exact donkey pic when I posted. Already assumed you goons would have posted it. Clob I thought you’d be more original. This one was too easy.

Last edited:
Nice. I was thinking of that exact donkey pic when I posted. Already assumed you goons would have posted it. Clob I thought you’d be more original. This one was too easy.
It was low hanging fruit brother. I had Thai food for dinner and was evacuating the burn. When my ass is burning my creativity in my brain slows.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT