ADVERTISEMENT

At 74, am I the oldest OB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure, my boy Roho is close to your age but noone seems to have heard from him in awhile.

It will be interesting to see who steps up.

The fact that you are 74 and know how to work with computers, much less function around this message board is impressive as hell. My parents are in their late 50's and I feel like I am working with idiots when I try to help them with computer issues.

at the relative young puppy age of 60, i must bow to your seniority, o' wise one.

Like to hear a roll call from others over the age of 50. Sorry kids, this thread is now rated Senior Citizen.
smokin.gif

Originally posted by bear170:
The fact that you are 74 and know how to work with computers, much less function around this message board is impressive as hell. My parents are in their late 50's and I feel like I am working with idiots when I try to help them with computer issues.

hell, my Grandmother is 91 and she is on her computer everyday, emailing and IM'ing with her friends and family. She also has a 60" Samsung Plasma with HD DVR.

Originally posted by azlonghorn:

Originally posted by bear170:

hell, my Grandmother is 91 and she is on her computer everyday, emailing and IM'ing with her friends and family. She also has a 60" Samsung Plasma with HD DVR.

That is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT