ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball RPI continued

Let me know when you reach the tournament again.....
Let me know when you get a program. We have more national championships (6) than you have total appearances in Omaha (5). You've only won 2 games there your entire history. We won more than that last year alone. That aggys even bring up the topic of college baseball to Longhorns is a testimony to your collective double digit IQ. :D

Traditionally the Aggie program has been a joke. Take your asses back over to TexAgs and jerk each other off on the baseball board. LSU bent you over, a program just like Texas who has real estate in Omaha.
yes the #1 team in the land (who has surpassed texas in the last decade) bent us over at the toughest atmosphere in baseball to the tune of an even run differential after getting outhit throughot the series. all while the mighty longhorns are going to miss the postseason for the 2/3 last years.

Hey arent you happy though that you beat aggy last year so soggy auggy could keep his job for another 2 years?

Let me know when you reach the tournament again.....
It will be amusing to me if they make it this year as horrib
yes the #1 team in the land (who has surpassed texas in the last decade) bent us over at the toughest atmosphere in baseball to the tune of an even run differential after getting outhit throughot the series. all while the mighty longhorns are going to miss the postseason for the 2/3 last years.

Hey arent you happy though that you beat aggy last year so soggy auggy could keep his job for another 2 years?
Bummer year... but, yes. I enjoy his food show on LHN.

Where was Aggie and LSU this time last year and when Augie was once again in Omaha?

Where was Aggie and LSU this time last year and when Augie was once again in Omaha?
best guess is LSU was watching replays of the 09 teabagging when they became more relevant than UT on the diamond. Aggie was probably getting better instead of relishing the past and failing to make their conference tourney

best guess is LSU was watching replays of the 09 teabagging when they became more relevant than UT on the diamond.
You've got something on your lip. Go get your pom poms, cheerleader. :D

If we end up securing a National Seed, I will start to buy into the hype and get my hopes up of making a trip to Omaha. I know better than to get prematurely excited about any Aggie team. ;)

If we end up securing a National Seed, I will start to buy into the hype and get my hopes up of making a trip to Omaha. I know better than to get prematurely excited about any Aggie team. ;)
I'll tell you this, if you've never been.... It is awesome!

I'll tell you this, if you've never been.... It is awesome!

Yeah I really wanted to make it to Rosenblatt for a trip before they moved the CWS to the new stadium, but couldn't get up there. So much history in Rosenblatt. :(

Yeah I really wanted to make it to Rosenblatt for a trip before they moved the CWS to the new stadium, but couldn't get up there. So much history in Rosenblatt. :(
Yup, I'm not a fan of the new venue. We went last year to check out the new digs.

Just how Strong are them Aggy's? The bull pen starting to wear down? They dropped from first to seventh over the last few games.... They wont last if the knee knocking lefty is not good to go and in good form when it is time.
I'll stick with this thought.... Pen is not going to cut it in a few more weeks!

If they drop this series to the Cocks, they may not get a national seed.

A&M staff is starting to get gassed. They gave up a ton of runs this weekend to a not that great hitting SC team.

The way the Ags have been playing lately, particularly pitching and errors, I am guessing we drop the Ole Miss series (at Ole Miss), and a National Seed. :(

If they drop the series to Ole Miss, they will miss out on the national seeds...

Like I said, they don't have the pitching. It's the same story every year. They base success on just making the tournament and finishing better than Texas. I'm sure they will give Childress a statue though for his "great success".

A&M staff is starting to get gassed. They gave up a ton of runs this weekend to a not that great hitting SC team.

They better at least make a run this year, because they are probably losing a lot. I believe they have 3 seniors in the lineup and about 3 or 4 JRs that could very well be headed to the MLB after this year. Probably losing their best two arms too in Vinson and Long.

What was that about not knowing what I was talking about?! Where is that dumbass Aggy?

not sure if you are talking to me or not, cause i questioned why you thought arkansas, USC, and Ole miss (all bubble teams) would be difficult, but it seems A&M will struggle to beat anyone at this point. pitching is in a world of hurt right now and alot of it has to be above the shoulders cause they havent thrown more than RC has usually allowed his relievers too. Stubblefield should be back before playoffs so maybe he can be the saving grace. plenty of time to get hot again, but doesnt look favorable right now.

Buddy of mine says Stubblefield pitches to three batters tonight if A&M gets a comfortable lead.

1 pitcher that can pitch for an inning isn't going to fix your pitching problems. A&M's problem, like always, is they don't have dominant arms. Outside of Long A&M doesn't have a single pitcher that can give them 6 or 7 innings (even Long has been shaky lately).

Stub hasn't got his speed up to par yet. It will take time to get him ready. I doubt he will do much for us in the regionals.

1 pitcher that can pitch for an inning isn't going to fix your pitching problems. A&M's problem, like always, is they don't have dominant arms. Outside of Long A&M doesn't have a single pitcher that can give them 6 or 7 innings (even Long has been shaky lately).
dominant arms has never been A&Ms problem, lack of bullpen and bats has, which has been their strength this year. this is the shakiest starting rotation A&M has had in RCs tenure, only because of two season ending injuries.

I hope y'all aren't expecting that knee knocking lefty to be the savior of the pen....

ADVERTISEMENT