ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball RPI continued

Polls don't mean as much because your conference is not as good, but I would agree that TCU is very good. Our pitching is suspect and fielding is very suspect.
Least we forget how many SEC series Aggy dropped to close the season, only one of them is ranked in the top 25, No? I'm sure Arkansas has made the late climb into the polls by now.

TCU toughest opponent in their last five series was Oklahoma with a 77 RPI. A&M faced #38, #5, #60, #69, and # 24. TCUs toughest opponent that stretch was DBU in a weekday game in which they lost. A&M is better than TCU. Don't let the scheduling fool you like it did pollsters.

I hope they get the chance to play... I typically agree with D1baseball and they believe TCU is the better team. Your biased Aggy opinion is worthless around here...

I'll take the TCU 2.22 ERA and overall pitching staff all day every day over the Aggy bullpen.

Last edited:
. "A&M faced #38, #5, #60, #69, and # 24"

Hey aggsybrent........who won those series.....just curious. It would be really stupid to say you "played" these teams and didn't win any of the series. DUMBASS

Robstewert how about a bet......if yalls rpi championship ends up meaning anything.....like a championship. If y'all win the championship I tell you who your real father is......lose and I still tell you about me

Parker French pitched a 1 run complete game to take the win 2-1 for Texas. I guess they'll play a little longer.

6 rings, all I care about. Get at me when A&M has one of those.

I have become convinced that aggy could careless about winning championships they are only concerned about just being a little better than Texas. All the while they might be better than us in certain sports for stretches but like the sun rises everyday we eventually right the ship and win ANOTHER championship and the cycle repeats itself.

Reactions: utisdabomb12
Parker French has done more in his career than Johnson has in 20 something years coaching.

You really shouldn't be talking baseball after your RPI topic......

Nah. Sometimes you miss on predictions. I'll continue to talk because all that matters is 1939. Maybe aggys should just stop talking period since ya' know you haven't won anything in a big 3 sport in over 70 years.

Reactions: HornosaurusRex
Nah. Sometimes you miss on predictions. I'll continue to talk because all that matters is 1939. Maybe aggys should just stop talking period since ya' know you haven't won anything in a big 3 sport in over 70 years.

I thought we were now able to talk about all championships in all sports, thought that was the main point of your post the other day. Sorry im confused again.

You ready for that sig? You know, the one you got for running your mouth....
Sure. I own up to my bets unlike you liars. But I didn't make the bet with you so not sure why you're flapping your gums.

Again, wake us up when you get a baseball program. 2 total wins in Omaha ever doesn't suffice. We had more than that just last year.

Reactions: HornosaurusRex
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT