ADVERTISEMENT

Because we all need a laugh ...

Taylor Gaspar

Oct 5, 2009
Because we all need a laugh

The 2012 Longhorn football season had its ups and downs, but ultimately ended with a win. We covered the ups and downs very closely, and sometimes, our coverage inhibited us from showing the "best" footage. Here's your chance to see the clips/bloopers that did not pass the cutting room floor. Enjoy!

This post was edited on 1/10 12:16 AM by TaylorTV

"My legs are burning, mamma"!

Top two were 1) Mack on the sources . 2) case's tantrum . Hilarious.

This post was edited on 1/10 12:24 AM by LonghornLew09

Oh my god, Mack and the source was hysterical.

I am gonna miss that guy.

He's been making that throw since he was 3 years old. Hasn't changed much since

I want Chip's job!
smokin.r191677.gif

Ash hates the media obligations. Simple answers that waste no time.

I've been making these throws like a three year old.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by ATXhorns3:
He's been making that throw since he was 3 years old. Hasn't changed much since
Yeah what the hell was that about?

This is the best video/post on this board in the past 4 months! Very cool. Would love to see more "behind the scenes" video of our team and coaches. Well done, Taylor . Thank you!

Originally posted by dhunt06:
pretty funny....Ash is a man of few words and really seems to not enjoy his media obligations at all.
I think it's funny because I'm sure that's how I'd be. Great video

Granted I don't believe the same David does but when they ask him

"what he would say to people that say Mack doesn't have control of the program."

"Stop"

That made me laugh my ass off. I could watch a whole video of David's interviews. Short and not interested in the media at all haha

Great stuff Taylor. Hope to see more of these.

BTW...You look good no matter what color you're wearing, but you look AWESOME in burnt orange!
happy0006.r191677.gif

Taylor does a great job. Give her a raise!

When will you post the footage of TexPimp crying outside your apartment door and the police showing up to tase him?

Originally posted by mprechel1370:
Thought vacarro was gonna crack up after case stomped off on the question about his weak ass arm
That was my favorite part as well.

Case just comes across as the opposite of his brother.

that video cracks me up. My favorite part was Mack busting on Sean about his burnt orange sweater and it makes Taylor's twitter exchange with Sean from the other day even that more hilarious.

Oh....and good to see Taylor taking hornbacker's advice.
tongue.r191677.gif

I almost submitted my first locker room question after all these years... "When the hell is Taylor going to put together a blooper reel?" Last year's was so awesome, I literally thought for $9.99 a month, by damn the mods OWED us another one!
wink.r191677.gif

Thanks Taylor, that may have been the best part of the 2012 season!

HOOK EM

Originally posted by RKirkD:

that video cracks me up. My favorite part was Mack busting on Sean about his burnt orange sweater and it makes Taylor's twitter exchange with Sean from the other day even that more hilarious.

Oh....and good to see Taylor taking hornbacker's advice.
tongue.r191677.gif
Pretty awesome that T threw that one in there. Hilarious.

Nice to see a jovial Mack Brown having some fun... he's looked like death in some of the pressers I've seen.

Thanks Taylor, good stuff.

Thank you, Taylor!

Loved Ash's one word 'Stop' answer.

Also loved Mack playing with the cell phone. I truly didn't think he had that in him anymore. Looked so beat down this year, all the time.

I am sure the media guys really don't like Ash's interviews, but I think it is hilarious. One thing about Ash, it seems like he does this for the love of the game, and he's not in it for the fame. At a place like Texas that is a big deal. It is also a reason that I give him a chance to make great improvements. I really don't think he listens to outside voices.

No Urban Cowboy fans?

Originally posted by Horn18:

I am sure the media guys really don't like Ash's interviews, but I think it is hilarious. One thing about Ash, it seems like he does this for the love of the game, and he's not in it for the fame. At a place like Texas that is a big deal. It is also a reason that I give him a chance to make great improvements. I really don't think he listens to outside voices.
I think he's hilarious. You never know what you're going to get with him. Sometimes, he's in a talkative mood. Others, it's one-word answers. Either way, never predictable. Refreshing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT