ADVERTISEMENT

Because we all need a laugh ...

Half of 12 is such a baby...
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by E.TX HORN:
I almost submitted my first locker room question after all these years... "When the hell is Taylor going to put together a blooper reel?" Last year's was so awesome, I literally thought for $9.99 a month, by damn the mods OWED us another one!
wink.r191677.gif

Thanks Taylor, that may have been the best part of the 2012 season!

HOOK EM
Haha I almost didn't put it together because I wasn't sure how people would react after this season. But I figured if you can't laugh at some of this stuff then you need to take some happy pills. Thanks for the kind words!!

There was a post game presser, and I can't remember which game, when someone asked Ash, "How much did you enjoy...something something something?" Ash responded, "A lot." Everyone up on stage slowly just started laughing. Even the assistant coaches who were up there.

Originally posted by TaylorTV:

Originally posted by E.TX HORN:
I almost submitted my first locker room question after all these years... "When the hell is Taylor going to put together a blooper reel?" Last year's was so awesome, I literally thought for $9.99 a month, by damn the mods OWED us another one!
wink.r191677.gif

Thanks Taylor, that may have been the best part of the 2012 season!

HOOK EM
Haha I almost didn't put it together because I wasn't sure how people would react after this season. But I figured if you can't laugh at some of this stuff then you need to take some happy pills. Thanks for the kind words!!

Posted from wireless.rivals.com
You reek of Awesomeness

is there a reason I can't view the video. I see the picture of Taylor but thats it.

taylorsean.png

UmpOi.gif

This post was edited on 1/10 9:42 PM by ericg320

I love Ash interviews. He's respectful, but doesn't gloat at the opportunity to be heard. I feel like that's rare today.

Originally posted by dhunt06:
pretty funny....Ash is a man of few words and really seems to not enjoy his media obligations at all.
I personally love his responses. I think it was initially perceived as awkward, but I really think he just has a dry sense of humor and messes with the media all the time. I think it's hilarious!

Originally posted by ericg320:

taylorsean.png

UmpOi.gif

This post was edited on 1/10 9:42 PM by ericg320

I know you can't post on it but I know you laughed!

We need to create a tv show called Everyone Loves Taylor.

Originally posted by Jordan_10:
Granted I don't believe the same David does but when they ask him

"what he would say to people that say Mack doesn't have control of the program."

"Stop"

That made me laugh my ass off. I could watch a whole video of David's interviews. Short and not interested in the media at all haha

Posted from wireless.rivals.com
This got me too. Can we preserve this in the classics?

Oh and use your cleavage more....

Thank you Taylor. You're right, I laughed several times. Is that cute little bambino with KV his son?

And, if I can make simply an observation, your green eyes are really attractive. I had friends at TEXAS when I was a student who were twin girls with red hair and green eyes-both were striking. Sadly I've lost touch with both of them. Those were the good old days.

And I'm hoping along with thousands of others that 2013 is a better football year!

Please send more reports, especially the humorous ones.

Originally posted by HalfmileHorn:

Well done Taylor, enjoyed that very much!

Why do they have all those cell phones sitting around?
The cell phones are actually some reporters "recorders."

ADVERTISEMENT