ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 tournament thread

Look, there are plenty of horns that pay Texags. I would think almost every fan base has a few of them. It gives insight into the super delusional stuff each fan base says behind a paywall.

(1) No sh*t.

(2) No part of your post is responsive to anything I said.

Baylor it is. Another good draw for Texas, only have to beat them 1/2 games to advance to the championship game.

Baylor has already used Tolson, Castano and Lewis. Going to be interesting who they throw tomorrow, not many arms left.

I'll admit that late in the recruiting cycle I read tex ags. At that point in the year I'm willing to read any rumor, even if it's bold faced propoganda.
This past year it was priceless. Never seen more butt hurt coming from a web site. Grown men melting down because they just can't understand that Texas is TEXAS.

Fox College Sports but if you don't have it Texassports has a link for the audio. Horns up 2-0 in sixth

Special thanks to Aggie Brent for starting this thread.

Proposed: any Aggie that returns to post on this thread only if/when Texas loses is automatically and permanently banned from OB

Other than Barrera's HR, we can't seem to square up the pitch. Why? This guy, Kay, is throwing high 80s FBs.

Gurrido still knows a thing or two about coaching baseball, I get that it's hard for a seventy year old man to connect with teenagers, but he knows the game

Reactions: diadevic
I didn't expect this with Hollingsworth and Clemens injured. Texas one win away from pulling off a mini miracle.

Something to watch out for. The higher seed is awarded the championship if the game is rained out. The weather is suppose to be bad, so that would really suck.

Texas needs to try and get the game moved up tomorrow. 5 innings by 11 PM have to be played by tomorrow for it to be an official game, so there's plenty of time to try and squeeze in 5 innings.

The fact they have s chance to make the NCAA's is funny! If they don't oh well the season was miserable to watch.

Reactions: westx
Special thanks to Aggie Brent for starting this thread.

Proposed: any Aggie that returns to post on this thread only if/when Texas loses is automatically and permanently banned from OB

Seconded.

Thanks for the kind words, diadevic and Littleton.

Something to watch out for. The higher seed is awarded the championship if the game is rained out. The weather is suppose to be bad, so that would really suck.

Texas needs to try and get the game moved up tomorrow. 5 innings by 11 PM have to be played by tomorrow for it to be an official game, so there's plenty of time to try and squeeze in 5 innings.

Based on the current weather, they won't be playing!

Based on the current weather, they won't be playing!

I'm laughing that this is your first post, and that you are so excited. What was your old name?

I get it though, you don't potentially want Texas in your regional. Childress is Augie's bitch.

Aggy talking shit about TCU and LSU got sent home... Regular season title means more you dipshits!

Next year Texas could have Cooper, Hollingsworth, Mayes, Culbreth, Clemens, Duke and Johnston as arms. That would be pretty crazy.

The more I look at our roster I kind of understand why we've struggled this year. Losing Cooper really hurt the pitching rotation for one and Hollingsworth hasn't been healthy all year. Outside of French we really didn't have much experience in the starting pitching rotation. Texas has also had Barrera (SO), Gurwitz (SO), Baker (FR), Boswell (R-FR), and Cantu (FR) consistently in the lineup. The lineup is a good bit younger than I thought.

Next year Texas could have Cooper, Hollingsworth, Mayes, Culbreth, Clemens, Duke and Johnston as arms. That would be pretty crazy.

The more I look at our roster I kind of understand why we've struggled this year. Losing Cooper really hurt the pitching rotation for one and Hollingsworth hasn't been healthy all year. Outside of French we really didn't have much experience in the starting pitching rotation. Texas has also had Barrera (SO), Gurwitz (SO), Baker (FR), Boswell (R-FR), and Cantu (FR) consistently in the lineup. The lineup is a good bit younger than I thought.
Our 10 starters are from the 2014 and 2015 classes!

ADVERTISEMENT