ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 tournament thread

Our 10 starters are from the 2014 and 2015 classes!

Yeah if Hollingsworth and Duke don't go pro, we are going to be deep as hell next year on the mound.

I don't expect either to go pro, but who knows. Duke might bolt but I can't see Hollingsworth going anywhere.

I'm laughing that this is your first post, and that you are so excited. What was your old name?

I get it though, you don't potentially want Texas in your regional. Childress is Augie's bitch.

We would kill Texas right now. Don't let beating weak teams like Tech and Baylor get you confused.

We would kill Texas right now. Don't let beating weak teams like Tech and Baylor get you confused.

Ok then. Only aggys have so much hubris when they only have one legit starter. We haven't been great this year but we have arms. If we advance, and that's a big if, you would not want us as a 3 or 4 seed in your region (especially since Augie owns Childress). I've never seen a group so over confident year in year out, when you continually win nothing.

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
Ok then. Only aggys have so much hubris when they only have one legit starter. We haven't been great this year but we have arms. If we advance, and that's a big if, you would not want us as a 3 or 4 seed in your region (especially since Augie owns Childress). I've never seen a group so over confident year in year out, when you continually win nothing.

10 National Championships in the last 10 years is winning nothing?

^^^^^^^^FOOTBALL BASEBALL OR BASKETBALL???? Lmao.......just make some up......whoops guess y'all did that once already.....whoooop

Eric get off the computer....... its well past your bedtime and your mother is getting a little upset....and I hate to argue with her

A&M wins easily!
Sure dumbass and they just whiffed at a chance for an SEC title...posers

all hat, no cattle... Applies here

You're a do nothing bunch that talks like a blue blood program.....nothing more than an overly annoying gnat flying around here.

Last edited:
Reactions: BringBackRoyal
Storms moving in. I hope game can be played.

main_anim.gif

If not, it is what it is.... They did what they need to have a chance! They're 4-0 all time in the title game.

Oklahoma State has no reason to play this game. Why risk injury on a wet field and hurt a player you will need in the regional if you already won if you don't? Field looks bad right now after the rain.

TEXAS has a reason.....that's to win hopefully get into the regional aTm is in and bust aTm's ass. Of course I'm sure aTm is trying to figure out somehow to avoid playing TEXAS if they do make it in. Probably doing some kind of rain dance in aggsyland lol

ADVERTISEMENT