ADVERTISEMENT

Can a SEC poster explain?

Zonereadplz

Jul 21, 2013
I know this may not be popular but I hear about the horns only having 59 yards vs Arkansas, which is a terrible output by a team. But how is it we score 7 and LSU scores 0 and Ole' Miss scores 0 but they talk about those teams like they're quality teams?

Reactions: fourlonghorns
We lost to Arkansas with only netting 59 yards total offense, but we gained a lot more. Aggsy probably gained a lot more than 59 yards of total offense against Alabama but lost 59 - 0 .

Aggsy logic at it's finest.

It's just another aggsy moral victory to put in their trophy case with all the other famous moral victories.

Ole Miss and LSU were overrated last year, but they are okay to good teams, not great, and have big flaws like a lot of teams that fall into that category. I would put us on the tier below okay to good. Transitive properties just don't work in football.

Ole Miss and LSU were overrated last year, but they are okay to good teams, not great, and have big flaws like a lot of teams that fall into that category. I would put us on the tier below okay to good. Transitive properties just don't work in football.
Okay to good and smashed Aggsy in da mouth within their own domain.... Is it ok to lose at home to okay to good teams?

No it's not, aggy sucked last year. But I would still put LSU and Ole miss on a higher tier than us (UT). I'm not an aggy.

ADVERTISEMENT