ADVERTISEMENT

Chip Brown reporting Tom Herman to LSU

I need to un ignore the two morons on this thread. Though I'm sure drake is hearing from his source that Texas won't get Herman after all and he is just now signing his contract with LSU.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
They are over at texags.com or soonerscope.com having a big laugh at the chaos they caused.

Maybe he need to have that control, I don't know, all I do know is when we pick a head coach we need to commit to them and give then what they need to succeed. There are no excuses in this job. Win or go home.

The next coach needs to win or go home, no excuses will be acceptable, and that means Belmont needs to step up and commit to that success.

You just described Mack Brown to a tee.

BINGO, but the fact that ESPN so easily picked it up and ran with it, is the bigger joke.

What Franklin has done at PSU is nothing short of a miracle. Texas wasn't ever devoid of talent, Texas has been devoid of Leadership since 2009.

There is zero correlation between Herman and Sumlin outside of the University of Houston. Just because one is a failure, doesn't mean the other will be. What I know is that the odds of success with Herman are less than the odds of John Harbaugh being successful.
I was thinking of Mack brown as I was describing that. Macks hang up though most years was OU

I don't think we will have any problem at all in big games under Herman. Some slip ups in games we should win will keep us from some big games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT