ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Strong: If a man hits a woman, he's got to go play somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a horrible human being Strong is. He actually wants woman beaters to continue playing football? He should have went all the way and said they should be barred from all athletic competition anywhere.

They would be if he controlled athletic competition everywhere. They are barred from everything in his control.

What a horrible human being Strong is. He actually wants woman beaters to continue playing football? He should have went all the way and said they should be barred from all athletic competition anywhere.
He knows there are POS coaches with no ethics out there with POS fanbases who condone violence against women who will take him in.

Come on, Heisennberg, that's weak and pitiful on your part! :mad:

Scholz no one agrees a man should hit a woman but please show me one university, group or business in America that condones it or supports it? Please give a real answer

Scholz no one agrees a man should hit a woman but please show me one university, group or business in America that condones it or supports it? Please give a real answer
It's obvious, punishment or not... Somebody is willing to look beyond this issue in Norman! Don't be an apologist, it's not a good look!

Supports? Of course no one would put it in a mission statement, but failing to adequately punish a player or worse, recruiting a player who's been kicked off another team, is tacit sponsorship of the behavior.

Was mixon punished for his behavior? It's a simple yes or no. Each situation is different and its up to each coach and university to decide on how to handle it. Some of u who will remain nameless actually will try to convince people that ou is okay with a man who hits a woman. It's silly and makes for a dumb discussion that goes nowhere.

I know I'll get the response such as " if u don't like it then leave" but how many topics and discussions will y'all have over this? 20 topics? 50? At some point you are going to have to let it go. I'll make a prediction right now. At some point this year during a Texas game( a big game) some poster will be on here making a topic about ou and mixon, etc. Sad but true.

Mixon should have been kicked off of the OU team, or any other team for that matter if he was somewhere else. No questions asked.

Yankees, stop with the antagonistic crap on here. Its beyond old. And don't give me the, "what did I do" song and dance. My patience is at its end with you.

Janky, don't be a moron. Mixon broke the girls face! There is not punishment strong enough for that that should allow him to remain within a program. He's only there due to his talent!!! Period...

mm as with the last topic you are overreacting. I asked then and I'll ask now, what rule am I breaking? At some point you have to quit being an enabler of certain posters and let them fend for themselves. As with the last topic this will create traffic and as long as everyone is somewhat respectful it will make for some good discussion. Rules being broke on a regular basis here are cussing, name calling, repetitive negative posting and so on. Guys make topics JUST to get responses from ou fans and when they do you act shocked or surprised. Let the topic work itself out.....please. It isn't full of a&m fans with fake names. Thank u

I'm not "overreacting" when it comes to you and your posting style on here. I will deal with those who are out of line and I don't need your "help" as to how to moderate the board. Get it through your thick head that you are a guest on here and your opinions on how every Longhorn is obsessed with OU and all of your other directives as to how this board is moderated are not welcome.

Dude you overreacted last time and the topic went along fine as it will 90% of the time. If u can tell me what rule I'm breaking I have no problem apologizing. As I stated u must realize your posters make these topics to get responses from OU fans. You make it look as though Texas posters say and do as they wish and visiting posters have to walk a fine line. It's called rivals for a reason and as long as its friendly bantering back and forth then I don't see the harm. Just my opinion. I won't comment on this topic again. Y'all have fun

I'm not "overreacting" when it comes to you and your posting style on here. I will deal with those who are out of line and I don't need your "help" as to how to moderate the board. Get it through your thick head that you are a guest on here and your opinions on how every Longhorn is obsessed with OU and all of your other directives as to how this board is moderated are not welcome.
Just ban his ass and be done with it. He's a real life version of groundhog day. You'll be glad you chucked his idiot ass to the curb. Regardless, just don't let him have your email address unless you want to see ultimate retard in action.

Come on, Heisennberg, that's weak and pitiful on your part! :mad:

Hey, I'm just trying to see things from herr scholz' viewpoint.

They would be if he controlled athletic competition everywhere. They are barred from everything in his control.

He should run the ncaa, they have no enforcement of discipline in place for these situations. For those athletes who end up going somewhere else, effectively get off with no discipline.

He knows there are POS coaches with no ethics out there with POS fanbases who condone violence against women who will take him in.
herp derp

It's obvious, punishment or not... Somebody is willing to look beyond this issue in Norman! Don't be an apologist, it's not a good look!

So unless he punishes him the way you want him to, its not good enough? roger that.

Supports? Of course no one would put it in a mission statement, but failing to adequately punish a player or worse, recruiting a player who's been kicked off another team, is tacit sponsorship of the behavior.

Adequate per texas fans opinion? Why is your opinion any better than anyone elses? Cant defend the dgb thing but that's a thing that never ended up happening anyway.

Janky, don't be a moron. Mixon broke the girls face! There is not punishment strong enough for that that should allow him to remain within a program. He's only there due to his talent!!! Period...

Well the real reason is there's no video. If the video was out, it would be different. He gets a 2nd chance somewhere, I dont care if its at OU. Do it again, hes out. I think most anyone can deserve a 2nd chance depending on circumstance. I dont live in a black and white world though.

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
What am I apologizing for? I mean if im an apologist, there must be something I am apologizing for. This is exactly the punishment I think is appropriate for the situation. I dont care who doesnt agree. And if he was dismissed, I would have been okay with that too.

And yep, there was a video. Care to show it to me? Got a link? no?

Do you have daughters? I do! I'm done....

I'll never condone a man putting his hands on a women with intent to harm or cause bodily injury. Especially one that fractures a woman's face.

Last edited:
Don't stop. MM is about to go mega-ton on you. At least go out with a bang heisan.

Here's the bottom line, unless a woman is pointing a damn loaded gun at you, you have no right to lay a finger on her. And even if she is pointing a gun at you, you should ask yourself what you did to deserve that.

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
Some of u who will remain nameless actually will try to convince people that ou is okay with a man who hits a woman.

No one here needs to convince anyone of anything, sh*t-for-brains. The rest of the world outside of that red dirt-covered tornado magnet to the north can look at the clear evidence and draw the inference themselves.

Mixon should have been kicked off of the OU team, or any other team for that matter if he was somewhere else. No questions asked.

Yankees, stop with the antagonistic crap on here. Its beyond old. And don't give me the, "what did I do" song and dance. My patience is at its end with you.

Hear, hear! :D

If u can tell me what rule I'm breaking I have no problem apologizing.
The unwritten rule that okie trash will only be allowed a limited number of attempts to defend their thoroughly corrupted school, state and population, lest these attempts begin to irritate rather than amuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT