ADVERTISEMENT

COLLEGE BASEBALL 6 NC 35 CWS APPEARANCES TEXAS

laugh.r191677.gif

ha! Both of these aggy yodels over here crowing about their baseball team when in fact we accomplished as much last season in College World series as they have in the history of aggy baseball. It's beyond pathetic, its only aggy would be pulling this crap.

"Nice deflection Bomb sock."

I don't create socks, I'm man enough to up say what I want to say. I also won't disappear from threads like the bubble thread, unlike some of you pathetic aggys.

"Nice deflection Bomb sock."

I don't create socks, I'm man enough to say what I want to say. I also won't disappear from threads like the bubble thread, unlike some of you pathetic aggys.

Texas is in first place in conference as of Friday a.m. So, shut it, aggies.

Aggie has zero past or present, must suck to be in the depths of mediocrity hell.

"I don't create socks, I'm man enough to say what I want to say. I also won't disappear from threads like the bubble thread, unlike some of you pathetic aggys."

Lies. Funny how you plan your trips or vacations around any time your predictions go awfully wrong, or Texas gets hammered in something you bragged they would win. You disappear plenty.

"Lies. Funny how you plan your trips or vacations around any time your predictions go awfully wrong, or Texas gets hammered in something you bragged they would win. You disappear plenty."

You should write a fiction novel. I can see I'm still in your head though. I'm not pathetic, I don't disappear when results go the wrong way. I'm also not pathetic enough to even think about creating another username.

This post was edited on 4/3 8:41 AM by utisdabomb12

Originally posted by Black_SoxAg:

"I don't create socks, I'm man enough to say what I want to say. I also won't disappear from threads like the bubble thread, unlike some of you pathetic aggys."

Lies. Funny how you plan your trips or vacations around any time your predictions go awfully wrong, or Texas gets hammered in something you bragged they would win. You disappear plenty.
You sir, are a fvcking idiot... and it is OBVIOUS that you havent been here long enough to know anyting that is going on. Bomb has regulalrly taken trips for various reasons over the years.... and 90% of them didnt come anywhere near any type of "prediction" etc....

it is pretty sad that you are not only THIS stupid, but that you seem proud of it and want to show it off...

Originally posted by RoboCocks21:
Augie said it the best about RPI in the recent longhorn weekly to bad aggy didn't watch it so they could get a lesson from THE greatest coach in college baseball
Posted from Rivals Mobile
So, you created a thread that wasnt about RPI and you still talked about RPI.
roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by 12thmanposter:

Augie said it the best about RPI in the recent longhorn weekly to bad aggy didn't watch it so they could get a lesson from THE greatest coach in college baseball

roll.r191677.gif

So you're not obsessed with Texas yet you spend all your time here trying to find ways to make aggys better than their daddy? Pretty pathetic.... not even really all that funny.

You are showing us that the 12th man lives and dies for Burnt Orange. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Originally posted by 12thmanposter:

roll.r191677.gif

Even replying back to you hurts me knowing I'm replying back to an idiot that doesn't understand grown folks talk

Bomb,

The funny thing is you guys should have 15 national titles in baseball with all the competitive advantages you guys have. With all the bragging you do, there is nobody who has done less with more in baseball than the Longhorns. Only in the last 15 years or so have most teams gotten serious about baseball and built stadiums, spent money, etc that put them on a competitive level with the Longhorns. You are the richest school in the NCAA like the NY Yankess, but your results pale compare to your resources. The Aggies are so in your head, it is funny. I guess you are still mad we left the Big 12. That is about the only thing that makes sense on why every other post from you is about us.

"The funny thing is you guys should have 15 national titles in baseball with all the competitive advantages you guys have."

I laugh every time you post something like this. 1) It's just a pathetic argument. It's somehow suppose to deflect from the fact that we own you in national titles. 2) This argument is pretty much a dig at A&M since you have more competitive advantages than any other program in the country. If this argument holds any weight there should be no excuse for A&M only having 1 title in the big 3 sports.

"there is nobody who has done less with more in baseball than the Longhorns."

Literally, one of the dumbest things I've ever seen posted on a sports forum. We are first in CWS appearances, first in CWS wins, first first in CWS games played, and second in national titles. I mean gosh, we are just pathetic under performers in baseball. I didn't even read past this comment because it was so dumb.

This post was edited on 4/4 6:26 PM by utisdabomb12

Mad? I'm laughing like crazy after your baseball comments. You just called arguably the best college baseball program an underachiever. You can't even make this up.

This post was edited on 4/4 6:46 PM by utisdabomb12

Why is it that aggys feel we give two flying F's who they play today and announce it on our board? Wait for it......(cue the bomb haters)

Maybe if we stop feeding them they will go away

"Maybe if we stop feeding them they will go away"

Nah they will always be here. That's the nature of who they are. Talk a lot but don't have a lot to show for it. Best thing to do is just put obvious trolls on ignore like factfinder, 12thmanposter, aggie_brent, and so on. That's why I actually like Shaggy, those type posters are neg repped and gone almost instantly. I actually don't mind aggy trash talk from non trolls that engage subjects (see Mike). Posters that come here to post only bad Longhorn news are the definition of trolls. Time to go finish this final 4 game for the night, I'm sure more aggy trolls will chime in.
This post was edited on 4/4 8:26 PM by utisdabomb12

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT