ADVERTISEMENT

COLLEGE BASEBALL 6 NC 35 CWS APPEARANCES TEXAS

892.gif

Can't keep the aggys away from that RPI thread haha we are in a bad slump and I hope they can pull their head out of there butts....this is almost the same team expect payton that was an out away to play for the natty
Posted from Rivals Mobile

"this is almost the same team expect payton that was an out away to play for the natty"

Sometimes teams just don't have the same chemistry for some reason. I will say some bad calls went against us this weekend, but we didn't play all that well. As for aggys, you have to laugh their trash talk off. Until they win something it really means nothing. It will be interesting how the team responds because they have the talent, just in a big time slump right now.

This post was edited on 4/5 4:18 PM by utisdabomb12

All I remember about aggy and their last world series appearance is a few months later their starting shortstop or 2nd baseman sold us a car at a Honda dealership lol

Originally posted by AggieEric78:

The funny thing is you guys should have 15 national titles in baseball with all the competitive advantages you guys have.

...with no self awareness or sense of irony whatsoever.
laugh.r191677.gif

... there is nobody who has done less with more in baseball than the Longhorns.

Literally the most retarded comment ever written on the internet or otherwise.

"Literally the most retarded comment ever written on the internet or otherwise."

I haven't seen worse.

Originally posted by Scholz:
Originally posted by AggieEric78:

The funny thing is you guys should have 15 national titles in baseball with all the competitive advantages you guys have.

...with no self awareness or sense of irony whatsoever.
laugh.r191677.gif

... there is nobody who has done less with more in baseball than the Longhorns.

Literally the most retarded comment ever written on the internet or otherwise.
laugh.r191677.gif

It's breathtaking to me that aggyerica is so dimwitted that she can't even recognize a hint of her posts' overwhelming retardation. This isn't a one-time thing, either, though this is her most jawdroppingly moronic comment so far (by definition, since it's the dumbest thing any of us have ever read). She's better than any parody of a dumb aggy I could ever dream up. Unreal.

It's the new Keep Austin Longhorns Weird approach. Living in the past. I bet you watch nothing but re-runs, don't ya? You can say it.
roll.r191677.gif

[/QUOTE]
Originally posted by TexasSizedFun:
I bet you watch nothing but re-runs, don't ya? You can say it.
roll.r191677.gif

I bet we win another ten championships before you sniff the finals.
laugh.r191677.gif

Hook 'em

"Living in the past."

What exactly do you have in the present or future, I'm curious? "Next year"!!!!!

"Hey bomb did you see k state take the series against tcu and put tons of runs on them? Didn't we sweep k state?"

Yep, baseball is about playing with confidence. I have no doubt this team can beat anyone on a given day, they just haven't put it together for some reason this year.

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
"Hey bomb did you see k state take the series against tcu and put tons of runs on them? Didn't we sweep k state?"

Yep, baseball is about playing with confidence. I have no doubt this team can beat anyone on a given day, they just haven't put it together for some reason this year.

We look good on paper but paper won't win games

Looks our only way to make the playoff's will most likely be thru the Big XII baseball tourney? We've jelled in these situations before..believe this team will do the same.

"Looks our only way to make the playoff's will most likely be thru the Big XII baseball tourney?"

If they start winning they can still make the post season. Much like basketball, there aren't many great teams beyond the top 25 (resume wise).

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
"Looks our only way to make the playoff's will most likely be thru the Big XII baseball tourney?"

If they start winning they can still make the post season. Much like basketball, there aren't many great teams beyond the top 25 (resume wise).
Texas has to win 15 of 16 to have a shot at making the post season or win the Big 12 tournament. Basically they have to take 5 of 6 from Tech and TCU and win all the others. Since they are 9-12 against top 100 teams, its not very likely.

Augie and skip have been preparing for this exact situation all year long. Augie knows how to win in the post season. One of the best ever. They'll get it done.

Originally posted by robstewart:

Texas has to win...
This thread is about all of our CWS appearances and national titles. Quit changing the subject.

Originally posted by Scholz:

Originally posted by robstewart:

Texas has to win...
This thread is about all of our CWS appearances and national titles. Quit changing the subject.
I didn't, that would be bomb and bass elder that did..... Then again, even the OP couldn't keep his mind off RPI....

Quit spinning and deflecting. This thread is about all of our accomplishments and the fact you have zilch.

"Quit spinning and deflecting. This thread is about all of our accomplishments and the fact you have zilch."

Come on now, they have 2 CWS wins. They are baseball gods.

laugh.r191677.gif
Still can't see what you are saying aggy. I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet, being that you troll literally in every thread.

Originally posted by FactFinder989:
Since MM decided to lock that embarrassment of a thread, is this the new RPI thread? Thanks.
I locked it because it was nothing but aggy posters like you running their mouths and contributing nothing to the board other than that. If that's all you've got to say, then go over to texaggy and have a ball. If you want to continue to post here, try having a mature, constructive conversation here, rather than do nothing but make inflammatory comments.

Factfinder is clearly gemba, just an FYI. Gemba does nothing but bring up the RPI thread on twitter, luckily I have him blocked so I only see his tweets when someone else joins in the conversation. Same poster as the 12thmanposter guy. Like I've said, 90 percent of these aggy trolls are gemba. His real name and photos were outed on HornSports, but I'll save him the embarrassment on here.

This post was edited on 4/14 10:26 PM by utisdabomb12

This post was edited on 4/14 10:30 PM by utisdabomb12

Originally posted by FactFinder989:

...is this the new RPI thread?
No. It's about your lack of a baseball program and the fact that we're baseball royalty. Hope that helps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT