ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado back to b12

GuaranteedFresh!

Oct 31, 2010
It's official the Buffs are headed back to b12. Gotta hand it to the new conference brass for being aggressive after losing Texas and Oklahoma.

So, think Oregon sticks around?

Reactions: westx
Pac12 TV deal is fvcked now. 60% of Colorado grads aren't from Colorado.

Yup. Unless they nail a hail mary, I think Oregon & Washington go B1G. Pac12 should just merge with b12 at this point.

I've heard a lot about wanting to add multiple basketball schools next. Uconn, Gonzaga...don't remember the other 2

Colorado was a good Big 12 opponent in the early 2000’s hadsome pretty good defenses iirc

Colorado was a good Big 12 opponent in the early 2000’s hadsome pretty good defenses iirc
Yep. I guess there's actually some truth to losing out on the overflow of Texas kids once you no longer play the states schools.
Colorado left and tanked. Nebraska & Missouri did as well.

Yep. I guess there's actually some truth to losing out on the overflow of Texas kids once you no longer play the states schools.
Colorado left and tanked. Nebraska & Missouri did as well.
Colorado got the jump under McCartney because..... well let's be honest-- because he fvcking cheated. I know for a fact that they were paying players back in the early 90s..... maybe even before that. But I'm positive they were in the early 90s. They weren't paying "Eric Dickerson" money--- but they were paying.

Once Colorado donors stopped pumping the green into the program, Colorado withered on the vine. Couple that with the fact that Boulder went from being a fairly progressive place to being a liberal sh!t hole bastion for pot heads. Toss in a female field goal kicker and some sexual harassment allegations and Rick Knucklehead Neuheisal running the show, and that ship was taking on water faster than the occupants could bucket it out.

They should just merge into the first super conference and renegotiate everything
It would be their best bet. Problem is, the music is about to stop and nobody wants to be left standing. It's all fun and games when we are 7 and fighting over a chair.
It's another thing when you're fighting for hundreds of millions of dollars.

Just ask congress.

Not that I'm a big fan but I haven't heard anyone mention Notre Dame. They are ACC for all sports other than football and hockey. Guess the conferences haven't sweetened the pot up enough to entice them to join yet. Any ideas where they might go?

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Not that I'm a big fan but I haven't heard anyone mention Notre Dame. They are ACC for all sports other than football and hockey. Guess the conferences haven't sweetened the pot up enough to entice them to join yet. Any ideas where they might go?
You heard it here first. I bet ND ends up in the SEC. They will be the only northern team in the SEC. ND does not like the B1G. The B1G is trying to destabilize the ACC with the help of Chase Bank.

Big 12 will look like a f show when we leave with Utah, Arizona and Asu.....bye bye pac 12 and the two oldest members of that conference gone to the Big 10.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT