ADVERTISEMENT

Daylon Mack's tweet

Originally posted by robstewart:

8-5 is better than 6-7, right?

Yes. Congrats on coming in 3rd or worse in your division for the 17th straight year. How proud you must be.
laugh.r191677.gif

Stop living in the past and we can talk.

Talk all you want, do nothing aggy. Far be it for me to keep you from looking foolish.

Originally posted by Scholz:

As soon as you let the past go, we can have objective talk. Right now, you're to stuck on the past to realize the reality of a 6-7 team that will probably go 7-6 this year.
...and of course you forget to mention your own team which has gone from 5th to 7th to 9th in your conference the past 3 years. But yeah, OUR coach is the one who should be on the hot seat after only 1 year.
laugh.r191677.gif
aggys.

This post was edited on 4/17 9:34 AM by Scholz
8-5 is better than 6-7, right? What will your next line be? Scheduling? Well, A&M has that one too. As in their schedule is rated higher and they actually beat Arkansas. Stop living in the past and we can talk.
3 SEC wins last year, how many do they win with Daylon "the missing link" Mack this year? The 8-5 record is crap and fairly equal in value to that 6-7 Texas record with the four OOC teams Aggy played. The Aggy's were horrible last year, their record doesn't reflect shit other than they looked like shit and they miss managed a QB who is now at TCC. Texas also looked like shit, except, our coach was in year one after cleaning house and losing his starting QB and half the OL in game 1.

The Aggy's schedule didn't gain anything this year other than they added a P5 school to open. Vandy is crap again, aren't they on your schedule this year? WCU, Nevada, Ball State... Aggy better win those four and beat ASU. If they win less than 8 regular season games, Sumlin is shitting the bed! It's freaking year four....

This post was edited on 4/17 10:07 AM by TexExSpur

Yes.
This is all that matters. All the other stuff is just you trying to make yourself feel better.
Typical butthurt behavior from battered Aggy. Only read/qoute what fits your agenda.

Yes.

This is all that matters. All the other stuff is just you trying to make yourself feel better.
So being marginally better than your big bro while not winning ANYTHING per usual is all you care about? Yes we know.
laugh.r191677.gif

And keep ignoring that your drunk coach is in year 4.

Also, I have national titles in the big 3 sports in my lifetime to make me feel better btw, Sport. Sorry you can't wrap your mind around the difference.

This post was edited on 4/17 10:08 AM by Scholz

MM, I have a slight request. Is there any way you can force each person that creates a profile and wants to leave messages on this board to take an IQ test first?

It will at least identify who the special needs aggys are so we don't use inappropriate ans insensitive words towards them like "retard, fvcking moron, crayon Eater and short bus window licker".

Daylon Mack is doing a good job of making a bunch of adults (and college kids) show their true insides. Shaggy even started wishing injury after they saw that he had made this t-shirt. A t-shirt... that was taking it a bit too far, no?

This post was edited on 4/17 10:35 AM by FactFinder989

Typical aggy that thinks finishing 8-5 actually means something.

If only we would have played 1-11 SMU, or 7-5 Rice, or 4-8 ULM, or a FCS team in Lamar. Our record might look a lot different if we played those 4 cupcakes. But hey, congrats on the meaningless 8-5 record. Hang it up in your trophy case.

Originally posted by FactFinder989:
Daylon Mack is doing a good job of making a bunch of adults (and college kids) show their true insides. Shaggy even started wishing injury after they saw that he had made this t-shirt. A t-shirt... that was taking it a bit too far, no?

This post was edited on 4/17 10:35 AM by FactFinder989
Aggy redefining, t-shirt fan...

He's an attention whore and it worked! After all, this is the kid that has parents whom licensed #WRTS in hopes of getting paid...

This post was edited on 4/17 10:43 AM by TexExSpur

Originally posted by FactFinder989:

Daylon Mack is doing a good job of making himself look dumb.
Fixed. Notwithstanding the moronic move of following a kid to a sucky team where he won't ever win anything and that kid won't even play there, his comment about Omenihu's offer list and prospects is full blown retarded.

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:

If only we would have played 1-11 SMU, or 7-5 Rice, or 4-8 ULM, or a FCS team in Lamar. Our record might look a lot different if we played those 4 cupcakes. But hey, congrats on the meaningless 8-5 record. Hang it up in your trophy case.
I noticed you skipped over the little schedule detail of our Arkansas scores.

Spin all you want but the Sagarin ratings even agree with me.

Texas A&M at 8-5 is rated #22.
Texas at 6-7 is rated #53.

Wait aggy, you cruise 2 longhorn boards?

Unhealthy obsession noticed. But wait, won't they kick you out of the coveralls mafia if they find out? Won't they take away your sheep fvcking privileges?

Your secret's safe with us.

Ryan Newsome tweet
roll.r191677.gif
:

"I'll revisit this topic when A&M wins a natty. Til then, Irrelevant."
Funny coming from a commit that switched last second from UCLA to UT and hasn't played a down at UT yet.

The funniest thing is I have both aggys on ignore in this thread.
laugh.r191677.gif

It's always obvious when the next sock starts posting. RobStewart started posting right when 12thmanposter was banned. Once factfinder is banned, which should happen in the near future, another name will start posting.

"Funny coming from a commit that switched last second from UCLA to UT and hasn't played a down at UT yet."

You gooners have no understanding of context. I actually feel bad for your intelligence level. Please go read a book or something. Or better idea go figure out the context in which the tweet was tweeted before you run your mouth. Ever since I made that Kruger comment I've been inside your head, you need to let it go.
This post was edited on 4/17 10:49 AM by utisdabomb12

The funniest thing is I have both aggys on ignore in this thread.
laugh.r191677.gif

It's always obvious when the next sock starts posting. RobStewart started posting right when 12thmanposter was banned. Once factfinder is banned, which should happen in the near future, another name will start posting.
Oh, so after I showed you that gemba was actually on the site when you called me gemba you went ahead and gave me another name?
roll.r191677.gif

I noticed you skipped over the little schedule detail of our Arkansas scores.

Spin all you want but the Sagarin ratings even agree with me.

Texas A&M at 8-5 is rated #22.
Texas at 6-7 is rated #53.
So, Aggy passed the eye test and were a quality football team? Do you really think they were a good football team based on a Sagarin rated schedule? They lost to every good team they played outside of an iffy Auburn squad and they proved to be a joke in the end going 1-4 in their final 5 with the lone win against Samford...

The Aggys sucked every bit as bad as Texas last year. So you want to look at Arkansas. Texas destroyed WVU with their starting QB, Aggy struggled to an 8 point win versus their back up. Two can play at that game. What a tool.

"Funny coming from a commit that switched last second from UCLA to UT and hasn't played a down at UT yet."

You gooners have no understanding of context. I actually feel bad for your intelligence level. Please go read a book or something. Or better idea go figure out the context in which the tweet was tweeted before you run your mouth. Ever since I made that Kruger comment I've been inside your head, you need to let it go.

This post was edited on 4/17 10:49 AM by utisdabomb12
GOONER!!!!!!!!!! Oh man, you've got that down. That is some funny shit. As for Kruger, you keep bringing him up, you want to suck his dick or something? I'm mean all you talk about is being inside guy's heads so.........................

Bottom line, the aggys absolutely love taking this joking quote out of context because they're obviously still very sensitive of even their own conference mates calling out their cowardice last bowl season. And they love the move to the $EC because it allows them to talk tough to big bro since they don't have to lose to us in everything all the time anymore. Like a yippy little dog behind a closed door. What a bunch of scared loser chumps.

Bottom line, the aggys absolutely love taking this joking quote out of context because they're obviously still very sensitive of even their own conference mates calling out their cowardice last bowl season. And they love the move to the $EC because it allows them to talk tough to big bro since they don't have to lose to us in everything all the time anymore. Like a yippy little dog behind a closed door. What a bunch of scared loser chumps.
Now that is truth.

Its too bad your living in the past argument won't get Texas in the baseball tournament. Which is more proof how silly your living in the past stuff is. Now Texas actually has to win something to make it in.

"I'm mean all you talk about is being inside guy's heads so"

I can't help that I'm in your head.

Its too bad your living in the past argument won't get Texas in the baseball tournament.
Yeah we might miss the baseball postseason this year. That would suck for a blueblood program such as ours.

It's too bad you'll never see a national title in the big 3 sports in your lifetime and you'll be crying on your deathbed. That's past, present AND future. All tenses covered.

Its too bad your living in the past argument won't get Texas in the baseball tournament. Which is more proof how silly your living in the past stuff is. Now Texas actually has to win something to make it in.
Can't even stay on topic.. Nice deflection hero!

This post was edited on 4/17 11:14 AM by TexExSpur

Originally posted by TexExSpur:

Can't even stay on topic.. Nice deflection!
No deflection at all. Its actually a continuation of my argument and how silly most horns look when they think the past means something.

Originally posted by TexExSpur:

Can't even stay on topic.. Nice deflection!
No deflection at all. Its actually a continuation of my argument and how silly most horns look when they think the past means something.
Damn simpleton, you brought this years baseball season into a thread about football/Daylon Mack and History tends to repeat itself...............................................Study the past.

I'll give you an example since you brought up baseball. 1989 Aggy was ranked number 1, they got bitch slapped by LSU whom went on to the Series. This isn't the first time Aggy was ranked No.1, they simply can't close....

This post was edited on 4/17 11:22 AM by TexExSpur

Only an aggy would try to argue the past means absolutely nothing. I'm glad you quoted him, so I could see that stupidity.

Do you think blue bloods just miraculously become blue bloods. Hell no, you become a blue blood through a history of winning. I guess that's something aggys wouldn't understand since they have no history. Texas, OU, Michigan, Alabama, and so on are football powers because of their history.

This post was edited on 4/17 11:19 AM by utisdabomb12

...how silly most horns look when they think the past means something.
...spoken by a loser who hasn't ever won anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT