ADVERTISEMENT

Defensive Line coach……..

Hookedonit

Mar 21, 2018
I hope we name him soon and he is an amazing proven recruiter and developer my guess is Rodrick Wright from the Texans who are still in the playoffs. I think this is hurting a bit I kinda hope Harbaugh leaves Michigan then Kelly to LSU so we have a chance to recruit the most needed position in my opinion which isn’t worth much , I would have money whipped Michigan’s DT coach if at all possible.

Harbaugh just asked Michigan for a "you can't fire me" clause in his contract.

If Meatchicken says yes- he's not going anywhere.
He’s as good as gone. If he was staying at Michigan that contract would have been signed a week ago. Some in LA are reporting the Chargers job is his and could be announced in the next week.

Maybe now that the Texans are out of the playoffs, they will officially announce Rod Wright as our DL coach. It has been nothing more than a rumor, but we'll see. Let's hope he is a good recruiter. Rod Wright's coaching journey:
2010-2013 Student Asst which would give him experience under Muschamp, _iaz, and Robinson.
2014-2017 Sam Houston St
2018 East Carolina
2019-2021 UTSA
2022 Miami
2023 Texans

Last edited:
Maybe now that the Texans are out of the playoffs, they will officially announce Rod Wright as our DL coach. It has been nothing more than a rumor, but we'll see. Let's hope he is a good recruiter. Rod Wright's coaching journey:
2010-2013 Student Asst which would give him experience under Muschamp, _iaz, and Robinson.
2014-2017 Sam Houston St
2018 East Carolina
2019-2021 UTSA
2022 Miami
2023 Texans
Hard to argue with that resume. And being a legacy helps.

Maybe Rod Wright isn’t the guy. I would have thought an announcement would have been made yesterday

The longer this is left unknown it can hurt the Horns. Does anyone have any insight on who Texas is talking to. I wonder if Orakpo is considering a coaching gig.

Wright was the guy.....but something happened and Sark seem to be moving on from that.

Fact is....Wright may be promoted to DC for the Texans..

Wright was the guy.....but something happened and Sark seem to be moving on from that.

Fact is....Wright may be promoted to DC for the Texans..
Wright isn't coming.... or at least not for now. He wants that DC title.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT