ADVERTISEMENT

Do you WANT the B12 to hold together?

Thus my previous comment of "Keep hope alive, aggy". Still feigning ignorance on that one? lulz.
No. I hope Baylor is king of the Sun Belt in a few years. I openly admit it, just didn't know what you were saying. Needed a few details to understand.
It is not up to A&M or Baylor anyway, that decision will be made by Texas or OU.

No. I hope Baylor is king of the Sun Belt in a few years. I openly admit it, just didn't know what you were saying. Needed a few details to understand.
It is not up to A&M or Baylor anyway, that decision will be made by Texas or OU.
Wishful thinking. The fact is, Baylor has been better than the Aggies with lower rated recruiting classes. Art Briles has proven that he is the best coach in the State. Now that the rest of the State and nation are seeing what he can do, the talent is beginning to stockpile. To the detriment of A&M. Oh if only the Aggies had the balls to fight, we could see how far Briles has brought the Bears - BU would be scoring 100 a year against that sieve of a defense. But the poor little Aggies couldn't stand up to that big "bully" Texas, so you packed your toys and ran. Aggies love to talk a big game about "honor" and "tradition", yet when it came time for them to make a decision, the Aggies cast those aside in favor of greed and money.

You know what I want? Fajitas.... with Habenero salsa, fresh pico, some good guacamole, a healthy does of borracho beans, soem spicy queso and an ice cold sixer of Corona...... oh and football season to start.

The Big12 would be more worried about Baylor and TCU leaving than Oklahoma. I don't think anyone is worried about them leaving, unless they have no choice.

Finally!...this is the type clear an objective thought that has been missing around here...Thank you MM42!
It was one of those nagging thoughts just out of my conciousness that I just couldnt bring forward. Of course the big 12 would would be better off losing OU than if baylor or TCU were to bolt!

What in the hell are they teaching at aTm anyway? Does each incoming frosh at aTm have to furnish proof that they can score high on the dumbass scale?

Finally!...this is the type clear an objective thought that has been missing around here...Thank you MM42!
It was one of those nagging thoughts just out of my conciousness that I just couldnt bring forward. Of course the big 12 would would be better off losing OU than if baylor or TCU were to bolt!

What in the hell are they teaching at aTm anyway? Does each incoming frosh at aTm have to furnish proof that they can score high on the dumbass scale?
Glad you agree with what I was saying. Reread the entire post and you will see that I was comparing Baylor and TCU to Oklahoma. Just because Baylor and TCU were better than Oklahoma last year means nothing when discussing conference realignment.

I assume you realized this and only included the last 2 sentences of my post to have some fun.

Last edited:
Wishful thinking. The fact is, Baylor has been better than the Aggies with lower rated recruiting classes. Art Briles has proven that he is the best coach in the State. Now that the rest of the State and nation are seeing what he can do, the talent is beginning to stockpile. To the detriment of A&M. Oh if only the Aggies had the balls to fight, we could see how far Briles has brought the Bears - BU would be scoring 100 a year against that sieve of a defense. But the poor little Aggies couldn't stand up to that big "bully" Texas, so you packed your toys and ran. Aggies love to talk a big game about "honor" and "tradition", yet when it came time for them to make a decision, the Aggies cast those aside in favor of greed and money.
You will see that all conferences put greed and money over honor and tradition (and charity). That is why Baylor will most likely be a Sun Belt powerhouse in a few years.

Last edited:
Reactions: whatawin
You will see that all conferences put greed and money over honor and tradition (and charity). That is why Baylor will most likely be a Sun Belt powerhouse in a few years.
If I say it enough it will happen...please please....

Good grief aggy get over it....you aggys suck and Baylor would mudhole you right now and you are in the secsecsec! How can an secsecsec team lose to Baylor? Now I'm sure you will come back with "alabama, lsu can.....beat baylor"....but aggy cant!!

The always mediocre aggys.....my big brother will beat you up.....aggy suck is legendary.

Reactions: Scholz and diadevic
Again, wishful thinking. The reality is that the Aggies were middle of the pack in the Big XII, and are now middle of the pack in the SEC. Mediocre.

I do appreciate your honesty with respect to the Aggies - that they do put greed and money over honor and tradition. If all of your other former students would recognize that A&M is just another big state school, and doesn't have any moral high ground with their "honor codes" and "traditions", the Aggies wouldn't be so difficult to stomach.

Last edited:
As it is currently constructed, NO! If they were to add 4 Quality Teams from Power Conferences then Yes. For now, my hope is for OU to join the PAC12 and was hoping they were going to do it a few years ago.

I do appreciate your honesty with respect to the Aggies - that they do put greed and money over honor and tradition. If all of your other former students would recognize that A&M is just another big state school, and doesn't have any moral high ground with their "honor codes" and "traditions", the Aggies wouldn't be so difficult to stomach.
What does changing football conferences have to do with morality? It is a responsibility of each schools leadership to place the school they represent in the best position possible. Anne Richards saved Baylor during SWC BIG8 realignment. Did Baylor lack morals by leaving Houston, Rice, TCU, and SMU out in the cold? Of course not. They got lucky and thanked the Lord. Maybe Steve Patterson shares your deep seeded love for fair play and charity. Better hope so.

What does changing football conferences have to do with morality? It is a responsibility of each schools leadership to place the school they represent in the best position possible. Anne Richards saved Baylor during SWC BIG8 realignment. Did Baylor lack morals by leaving Houston, Rice, TCU, and SMU out in the cold? Of course not. They got lucky and thanked the Lord. Maybe Steve Patterson shares your deep seeded love for fair play and charity. Better hope so.
Greed and money = Aggies throwing away 100 years of tradition in playing UT and Baylor in return for an SEC payday. That's ok with me. What's not ok is holding out your institution as being based on an honor code and hyping its traditions while at the same time accepting buyout money from other schools and bolting. Again, if all Aggies would join you in admitting that the Aggies are no different than any other institution and care only about money, I'd have no problem with the Aggies.

Greed and money = Aggies throwing away 100 years of tradition in playing UT and Baylor in return for an SEC payday. That's ok with me. What's not ok is holding out your institution as being based on an honor code and hyping its traditions while at the same time accepting buyout money from other schools and bolting. Again, if all Aggies would join you in admitting that the Aggies are no different than any other institution and care only about money, I'd have no problem with the Aggies.
I do not believe making more money equates to lack of morals. It is just capitalism, which some people think is not moral. I just disagree with those people.

Actually Ann Richards had nothing to do with Baylor going to the Big XII. If you remember correctly which you obviously don't, she had nothing to do with the end of the SWC and the formation of the Big XII.

In the case of Baylor it was rep. Steve Sibley, and former ad Jack Patterson who made sure Baylor survived. Also Bob Bullock and John Montfort made sure TT made it.

When I look at twitters from that worthless aggie SA Express ahole Roy Bragg, and replies from aggies like you that it makes you people bat s*** crazy that Baylor is winning big now. What's going to happen to you if TCU keeps winning big? Remember that's the school that replaced you when you followed your pipe dream of thinking you could play in the SEC.

You know it's just fb but it's never been just fb for you aggies. Which makes reading replies like yours so entertaining.

Last edited:
Why would Baylor (or any Big 12 team at this point) end up in the Sun Belt...? I mean, if/when Texas or OU make their move and some of the teams find new homes, even the programs on the lower end of the conference have better facilities and situations than non-power-5 teams... and Baylor certainly fits that bill. I know they wouldn't be happy with anything less than a power-5 (or power-4 by that point?) conference, but worst case scenario it seems like they'd be in the Mountain West or American Athletic conferences, or possibly a new conference that has some of the best members of those conferences plus whatever is left of the MWC, AAC, and ACC (if the scenario involved that conference coming apart as well). At this point the biggest reason that they might not be able to land in one of the top conferences is that those conferences don't have the space and it's tough to kick out members that were already there.

I still think a great outcome would be a primarily Big 12 western division and a primarily ACC eastern division, but even that gets a little complicated with West Virginia and at least one other Big 12 school likely either having to join the eastern division or get left behind (assuming that 16 teams is the upper limit, which I guess isn't necessarily the case).

Actually Ann Richards had nothing to do with Baylor going to the Big XII. If you remember correctly which you obviously don't, she had nothing to do with the end of the SWC and the formation of the Big XII.

In the case of Baylor it was rep. Steve Sibley, and former ad Jack Patterson who made sure Baylor survived. Also Bob Bullock and John Montfort made sure TT made it.

When I look at twitters from that worthless aggie SA Express ahole Roy Bragg, and replies from aggies like you that it makes you people bat s*** crazy that Baylor is winning big now. What's going to happen to you if TCU keeps winning big? Remember that's the school that replaced you when you followed your pipe dream of thinking you could play in the Big XII.

You know it's just fb but it's never been just fb for you aggies. Which makes reading replies like yours so entertaining.
I am fine with TCU continuing success, they are a fine school. Either way, I don't care.

You maybe right about which politician saved Baylor last time. I guess the question is do they have the political power to do it again? I don't know if they do or not. Maybe this would save the BIG12, as I don't see anyone taking 4 Texas schools when they only want UT.

What does changing football conferences have to do with morality?
Nothing in and of itself. It's just the way you whiny girls went about it, lying through your teeth the entire time (making promises of keeping the conference together and disingenuously taking a larger share of the revenue toward that end before backdealing everyone) as well as dishonestly blaming us as you were going through the door. There's a way to do things and there's the butthurt, dishonest aggy way.

I do not believe making more money equates to lack of morals. It is just capitalism, which some people think is not moral. I just disagree with those people.
Making money is not immoral. Taking someone else's money for leaving the conference, then leaving the conference is greedy and immoral.

Shhhhhh... logic and reality are NOT friends of the aggys.....
If Texas makes the decision to move on from the BIG12, and Baylor tries to block it thru politics or lawsuits, some of you may change your view. Maybe not. I believe it will be more difficult to be charitable if it impacts your school's needs.

Would the people ready to the bolt the BIG12 be willing to stay if it would kill Baylor? If so, you are a better person than most (including me).

Texas doesn't need to leave. We're Texas. We don't have to run away to be relevant. We anchor our own thing.

Reactions: hammer horn
Moot question is moot. Or don't you get that?
I guess I don't. If you are saying there is a 0% chance Texas or OU will leave the Big12 at some point, well then I give up. You win. The question was moot in that case.

If Texas makes the decision to move on from the BIG12, and Baylor tries to block it thru politics or lawsuits, some of you may change your view. Maybe not. I believe it will be more difficult to be charitable if it impacts your school's needs.

Would the people ready to the bolt the BIG12 be willing to stay if it would kill Baylor? If so, you are a better person than most (including me).
I appreciate your concern, but Baylor doesn't need any help. We're doing just fine.

Did you go to ATM's recently purchased law school, the lowest rated in the State? You raise hypothetical upon hypothetical upon hypothetical to try to make a point. None of which has happened. If Texas A&M continues its rich tradition of cheating, will the SEC kick them out? If Rick Perry is the Republican nominee for president, and if he continues to embarrass himself and this state and now the SEC by remembering only 2 out of every 3 points, will the SEC kick out A&M? If Texas decides it wants to move to the SEC but only if A&M is kicked to the curb, will the SEC turn its back on the Aggies? All interesting questions which need to be vigorously debated, because if there is anything we are certain of, its that ATM cheats, Rick Perry and his glasses will only remember 2 out of 3 points, and Texas will ultimately determine ATM's destiny.

Reactions: HornosaurusRex
I appreciate your concern, but Baylor doesn't need any help. We're doing just fine.

Did you go to ATM's recently purchased law school, the lowest rated in the State? You raise hypothetical upon hypothetical upon hypothetical to try to make a point. None of which has happened. If Texas A&M continues its rich tradition of cheating, will the SEC kick them out? If Rick Perry is the Republican nominee for president, and if he continues to embarrass himself and this state and now the SEC by remembering only 2 out of every 3 points, will the SEC kick out A&M? If Texas decides it wants to move to the SEC but only if A&M is kicked to the curb, will the SEC turn its back on the Aggies? All interesting questions which need to be vigorously debated, because if there is anything we are certain of, its that ATM cheats, Rick Perry and his glasses will only remember 2 out of 3 points, and Texas will ultimately determine ATM's destiny.
I could not follow half of what you said. But there is nothing hypothetical about Rick Perry's dumbassery, he is an embarrassment to A&M, the state of Texas, the United States of America, the GOP, his family, etc........

I could not follow half of what you said. But there is nothing hypothetical about Rick Perry's dumbassery, he is an embarrassment to A&M, the state of Texas, the United States of America, the GOP, his family, etc........

Dude your replies are really childish. This whole thing stems because Ken Starr tried to sue and block a&m from going to the SEC. Were they successful? Did you have to pay the anything? No. Your school got to leave. It was three years ago let it go.

I actually think the Big 12 will be fine even if Texas and Oklahoma leave.

I think BYU would join the remaining Big 12 schools and maybe a few of the up and coming schools like BSU, CSU, Wyoming, Houston, SMU, Central Florida, Memphis state. It won't get the coverage or TV package that Texas and Oklahoma bring but it's better as an option than breaking up the party and letting everyone find a new home.

In the whole 16 team super conference, the Pac 12 has zero options. Their hatred for religious schools is going to put them behind all the other conferences.

here is the real issue. How does Texas and Oklahoma get away?

Each of those schools has 1 vote, and if they think Texas and Oklahoma are going to bail, all the other 8 schools have to do is band together and just force the conference by vote to extend the penalty of leaving to levels that make it impossible for those two schools to leave.

I think what you will really end up seeing is the whole conference system disbanding and a new 64 team super conference break away from the NCAA and form their own league with about 8 8 team divisions and they all play themselves. then a big playoff happens and these schools keep all the money.

ADVERTISEMENT