ADVERTISEMENT

Dolla Bill threatens to kick dude's A$$!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Xminus6:
Dolla Bill wants to meet that guy out behind the Wachovia Bank, Bitch!

laugh.gif

The more I read the thread title the more I think it's genius!

"Bill Byrne....he said it!"
roll.gif

Re: Dolla Bill threatens to kick dude's A$$!!

God bless Texas A&M. I never want not to be in the same conference as the children of the cow pasture.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

can you imagine how much shit it must take to put someone over the edge like that.
roll.gif

Liucci is promising to ban anyone who posts the audio on TexAgs. Doesn't that kind of confirm that it's real?

The wifey just got home and immediately picked up the phone to call 911 as she yelled at me "what's wrong!!!" I was on the ground laughing so hard I could barely breathe.

Be away from PC for awhile as I go to get more blood pressure medicine.

Best day this year.

Does anyone know how to save that to your computer? I can change the .m4a extension to a .m4r and we can all have that as a ringtone on our Iphones!

Help me help you!
3dgrin.gif

How Texas stuck a Fork in Dollar Bill

So let me get this straight:

Dollar Bill spends years pandering to aggie hate inre 'his friends in the state capital'.
Dollar Bill hires another craptastic coach who keeps them in mediocrity.
Dollar Bill's great business sense allows the athletic department to go into the hole and then fail to pay the university back millions he had to borrow.
Dollar Bill gets the ags all excited about losing in the SEC.
Dollar Bill manages to cover his weak business skills with a sudden windfall from the networks.
Dollar Bill forgets that the ags are all frothing at the mouth and now hate HIM and the REGENTS for bursting their bubble.
Dollar Bill gets ten thousand emails from fellow ags dripping with the vitriole usually reserved for their cult ceremonies and hatred of UT.
Dollar Bill responds to an email with the threat of a butt whooping... and includes his phone number in an answering machine message.

Next up...

Dollar Bill is fired.

Now y'all know what you would have missed if we'd have let aggy go to the sec alone.

Originally posted by OrangePhoenix:
Has anyone emailed this to ESPN? How awesome would it be if they played that voicemail on SportsCenter?!

On it.
3dgrin.gif

I'm tempted to call and leave a voicemail for Byrne posing as Richard Rogge:

"Hi, this is Richard Rogge returning your message. I couldn't hear your message clearly, but did you say that you wanted to meet me because I need my ass Licked? I guess that proves my point."

How Texas stuck a Fork in Dollar Bill

So let me get this straight:

Dollar Bill spends years pandering to aggie hate inre 'his friends in the state capital'.
Dollar Bill hires another craptastic coach who keeps them in mediocrity.
Dollar Bill's great business sense allows the athletic department to go into the hole and then fail to pay the university back millions he had to borrow.
Dollar Bill gets the ags all excited about losing in the SEC.
Dollar Bill manages to cover his weak business skills with a sudden windfall from the networks.
Dollar Bill forgets that the ags are all frothing at the mouth and now hate HIM and the REGENTS for bursting their bubble.
Dollar Bill gets ten thousand emails from fellow ags dripping with the vitriole usually reserved for their cult ceremonies and hatred of UT.
Dollar Bill responds to an email with the threat of a butt whooping... and includes his phone number in an answering machine message.

Next up...

Dollar Bill is fired.

What's even funnier is that I'm pretty sure that the guy who sent the email, Richard Rogge, is a junior at a&m! I wonder what that kid is thinking right now.

Re: Dolla Bill threatens to kick dude's A$$!!

In
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

I'll tell you what he's thinking... he's thinking about pressing charges, appearing on ESPN and/or getting paid. Dollar Bill is done.

Seriously, you could not make this stuff up....nobody would believe you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT