ADVERTISEMENT

DT Quincy Russell update

jsto60

Sep 3, 2005
He has resurfaced at Southern Miss and is eligible to play immediately.

Kid was originally a UT commit but failed to qualify. Ended up at JuCo and then went to OU. He was dismissed from OU by Bob because he "was not able to do the things everyone else was doing, and that's not gonna work."

Last edited:
I know this has been pointed out to you before but a UT site is probably not the best place for you if $ooner insults affect your delicate sensibilities. Pretty simple. For most.

That or get thicker skin about wifebeater comments if your team allows that sort of thing. Either way.

Reactions: pagewoodt
Yeah, all he ever does is attack me when I post something. He makes it personal about me. Yet I'm the one who gets punished and he remains here. He's a $ooner btw.

Interesting that you found the words "Scholz, Can't help himself." to be an attack. When i see you constantly berating OU and a&m fans with much more disrespectful language, seemingly regardless of who they are, with insults and jabs at the poster and their university. Yes its a tx board and you get more leeway but doesnt mean you need to be a d-bag 100% of the time, maybe just 80%? It's like you live for it. You just bring your hate to a whole new level, and maybe take it a lil too seriously. Sometimes it's moderately funny, but then I get the impression that you actually are very serious, which really kind of makes it even more funny. You might be a good poster if your banter didnt degenerate into you somehow finding a way to piss on OU and making mods shut down seemingly countless threads where OU is mentioned. some might call that a troll. *shrugs* its entertaining sometimes, but I can see why the mods are tired of it.

Well I'll certainly take that comment under advisement, uninvited, unwanted and whiny $ooner and give it all the respect and attention it deserves. :D

Behold! The field in which I grow my ****s. Lay thine eyes upon it and see that it is barren.

Thanks for proving my point that you're just an antagonistic D-bag and that i'm not the only one who recognizes the deficiencies in your personality. Carry on.

Thanks for proving my point that you're just an antagonistic D-bag and that i'm not the only one who recognizes the deficiencies in your personality. Carry on.
giphy.gif

Heisennberg, stop with the name calling. You're doing the same thing that you're calling out Scholz for.

It is so much easier when you click ignore on the trolls.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT