ADVERTISEMENT

Easter Sunday he is risen

In 2024 he walks from behind the boulder only to see plastic eggs everywhere, a man in a bunny costume, kids thrashing a candy filled paper machet star, blue haired alphabet people with gender swapped kids, and then he promptly returns to the Garden Tomb.

In 2024 he walks from behind the boulder only to see plastic eggs everywhere, a man in a bunny costume, kids thrashing a candy filled paper machet star, blue haired alphabet people with gender swapped kids, and then he promptly returns to the Garden Tomb.
If the jews didn't get away with mocking God, neither will democrats.

Uh...... um........
While it may look like Jesus lost to the Jews, it was not a loss. His battle was with Satan. Jesus won by defeating death and sin.... look deeper than the surface.

Oh, by the way, He trolled the Jews bigtime. Luke 21: 5-6 5 And while some were talking about the temple, that it was adorned with beautiful stones and votive gifts, He said, 6 “As for these things which you are looking at, the days will come in which there will not be left one stone upon another which will not be torn down.”

He told them that they would be destroyed by the Romans 40 years before it happened. The Romans hated the Jews so badly that they even removed the foundation stones of their temple. Now that's a troll.

Now the democrats mocking Christians on Easter, I wouldn't do that.

Last edited:
While it may look like Jesus lost to the Jews, it was not a loss. His battle was with Satan. Jesus won by defeating death and sin.... look deeper than the surface.

Oh, by the way, He trolled the Jews bigtime. Luke 21: 5-6 5 And while some were talking about the temple, that it was adorned with beautiful stones and votive gifts, He said, 6 “As for these things which you are looking at, the days will come in which there will not be left one stone upon another which will not be torn down.”

He told them that they would be destroyed by the Romans 40 years before it happened. The Romans hated the Jews so badly that they even removed the foundation stones of their temple. Now that's a troll.

Now the democrats mocking Christians on Easter, I wouldn't do that.
I was referring to the fact that someone from the $9.95 board is likely to report you and you'll catch a ban-- for.... you know.... going after a protected class.
But yes- and no- Biden didn't troll evangelicals. He's so far gone mentally that he doesn't know (literally) what day it is. I've got 2 buddies in the SS-- one from college and one is a friend of my better half. They work in separate states. They both say the same thing. Biden is a mush brained puppet.

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT