ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN blog on our season

What's the nightmare scenario for DJ Bitch Tits? Oh yeah, pretty much like every other year of his career: no title of any kind. :D

Dude, do you ever stop posting about aggy? You must be a closet aggy.
Yeah, tell us more about how great the $EC$EC$EC tv contract is. :D

And why so defensive when I brought up what a complete failure as a HC as well as what a fat drunk Rumlin is?

Yeah, tell us more about how great the $EC$EC$EC tv contract is. :D

And why so defensive when I brought up what a complete failure as a HC as well as what a fat drunk Rumlin is?

Just tired of you attacking me all the time with false claims. Go over to Texags or something and get your aggy fix in!

I didn't attack you, illiterate. I attacked the worthless aggy coach. And you're too stupid to realize you're outing yourself as a lying troll by getting upset about that.

Say it with me, SUMLIN SUCKS! :D

I didn't attack you, illiterate. I attacked the worthless aggy coach. And you're too stupid to realize you're outing yourself as a lying troll by getting upset about that.

Say it with me, SUMLIN SUCKS! :D

If I go back and check I bet 90% of your posts towards me are derogative or call me some name. Those are considered attacks. I've done nothing to you and you continue to come at me. Why part don't you get? Take your obsession to Texags!

Just so you know, this was posted on scout. I believe the poster even posts here. So, once again, congrats on trashing a horn topic.
I don't give a damn, it's a hypothetical article. Like I said in another thread, your posting style is fairly ag-ish so I can see why it's being questioned. We also have a member that goes by Big Mike and he gets followed around by a little fish named Bradley... You sure seem to have a good idea of who is who with a join date of June 30th. Don't give me the, "I was a long time lurker" bit.

It will all play out. Post on and be merry.

Last edited:
Just so you know, this was posted on scout. I believe the poster even posts here. So, once again, congrats on trashing a horn topic.
You're too stupid to even capitalize Horn. You aggys are so freaking bad at this.

Repeat after me, DJ Bitch Tits has never won a title of any kind as a HC nor will he ever. :D

You're too stupid to even capitalize Horn. You aggys are so freaking bad at this.

Repeat after me, DJ Bitch Tits has never won a title of any kind as a HC nor will he ever. :D

They really are terrible at this.

ADVERTISEMENT