ADVERTISEMENT

From Fort Worth to all of y'all.

hookem777

Dec 13, 2011
Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you all have a wonderful safe time and travels with your families and the best thanksgiving possible following a Texas win and CCG clinch.

I don't have many IRL football friends so you guys are greatly appreciated. I look forward to every year discussing Horns with you guys.

To the special ones who I argue and debate with constantly. Just know I appreciate the banter and the debates regardless if we agree or not, you guys make it fun and I like giving you shit. You know you who are!

Hookem boys and see you guys Friday night!!

From the comfort of my man cave with a warm glow of the gas fireplace-- formerly from Gruene, Texas and now residing in the burbs of Shavano- God help me the NEWLY crowned President of the HOA- Clob wishes all of you and yours, the very best this Thanksgiving.

And if for some reason if you actually are in Sacramento I personally will pick you up and show you around an underrated city. Fwiw a lot of California history is around here and in December the weather is about the same as it is back home in San Antonio.

My own little Thanksgiving tradition. I like to play Alice's restaurant by Arlo Guthrie because what happened to him on Thanksgiving. Wonderful song.

I also play some other classics by Arlo. City of New Orleans, and my kids loved the motorcycle song. Don't want a pickle just wanna ride my motor sickle. Coming into Los Angeles in honor of my stoner days lol.

Reactions: HarryBuffalo
From the comfort of my plush faux leather sofa somewhere near the cradle of Space Station Zebra (NASA)… Happy Thanksgiving!

My own little Thanksgiving tradition. I like to play Alice's restaurant by Arlo Guthrie because what happened to him on Thanksgiving. Wonderful song.

I also play some other classics by Arlo. City of New Orleans, and my kids loved the motorcycle song. Don't want a pickle just wanna ride my motor sickle. Coming into Los Angeles in honor of my stoner days lol.
Good ones… for me it was Jesus Christ Superstar on TG and Christmas.

Reactions: Oldmanastro
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT