ADVERTISEMENT

FSU QB suspended for assaulting a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainZigZag

Jul 11, 2008
Uvalde TX
First, he's 18 in a bar. Secondly, beats on a woman because she cut in line?
3 quick observations:
1. Good thing the Gholson acquisition came together so nicely.
2. As Bill King says, Knucklehead season in in full swing for a while.
3. Somewhere up north, Bob Stoops is shuffling his roster in his melon sized head, saying to hizself "we gots to get this guy!"

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...-de-andre-johnson-indefinitely-222037626.html

Reactions: Godz40Acrez
Jimbo better act swiftly after he learns the facts and they turn out to be true. This "indefinite suspension" type of consequence for this type of behavior will cost him his program. He will lose control of it.

Even Mack would kick them off for this situation, didn't Jones transfer to Arizona? Charlie would beat the shit out of the kid and then give him the boot.

Bob on the phone with this kid yet?

Reactions: CaptainZigZag
0869633001417628510_filepicker.jpg

Last edited:
The ESPN report also states that the Tallahassee Police Department sent the outlet a "heavily redacted" incident report that doesn't include the name of a suspect or witness but includes the woman's name.

(Update: The TPD told SB Nation the report was distributed in that manner because of the state's open records laws)

So the Florida open records law allows the police to release an incident report with the victim's name, but not the suspect or any witnesses? I wonder how many FSU "fans" are standing outside her house right now?

The ESPN report also states that the Tallahassee Police Department sent the outlet a "heavily redacted" incident report that doesn't include the name of a suspect or witness but includes the woman's name.

(Update: The TPD told SB Nation the report was distributed in that manner because of the state's open records laws)

So the Florida open records law allows the police to release an incident report with the victim's name, but not the suspect or any witnesses? I wonder how many FSU "fans" are standing outside her house right now?

If this account is accurate, the entire state of Florida should be ashamed.

I guess it is okay for women to hit men for the hell of it and get away with it!:mad:

Yeah........it's called being a freaking man. Has our society disintegrated to the point where punching women in the face in considered gender equality?

If someone post something that you don't like to hear you resort to name calling? You are how old again?

The obsessiveness with ou is mind boggling at times lol

Does someone pay you by the number times you use the word obsess? You could save your self a lot of time by just making blank posts, because everyone already knows what your going to type.

How cute its dj. I bet u are happy I'm posting again that way you can too. Ur like my little puppy

How cute its dj. I bet u are happy I'm posting again that way you can too. Ur like my little puppy

Are you saying you get off on coming here and 1) calling UT fans obsessed and 2) then getting in to back and forth childish arguments about nothing cuz it in someway inflates your ego that people call out your ignorant posts and you see it as them chasing you around like a puppy?

At least you admitted you have a problem.

The obsessiveness with ou is mind boggling at times lol
In reality it's more like utter disgust with sh*tty human beings who condone violence against women as long as it nets them a good football team but OK carry on.

Jsto you do realize a big chunk of djs comments on this board are directed toward me right? I mean u realize this right? I'm all for trash talk but he comes off a little creepy.

If someone post something that you don't like to hear you resort to name calling? You are how old again?

Why would one poster be obsessed with another? That's weird

I posted in this thread twice before your dumb ass showed up. How am I following you around?

Although, I'll admit that I post after you a lot, in order to draw attention to your trollish ways. It's not because I'm obsessed. I just hope that MM will finally get enough of your act and ban you.

So be on the lookout. Because every time you come over here to act like an idiot, I'll be here to remind everyone that your an idiot.

Everyone else should note that Yankee has never tried to refute any of the post in this thread about Boob or ou. Instead, he tried to goad another poster into an argument that is completely off topic. Isn't that the definition of a troll? I believe that trolling is prohibited per Rivals.

Have you noticed the word troll is rarely used on other rivals boards? There is a reason for that, its because its childish and sounds stupid. Thank you for admitting you follow me around, in short making a poster a target which is against rival rules. Watch yourself kid. DJ let me ask you a real question. As u know I frequent soonerscoop and post often. On ss Texas is rarely mentioned and on OB ou and a&m usually take up a big chunk of the topics. Why is this? Jealousy? Boredom? Giggles? I'm not asking this in an attempt to belittle u, I would really like to know. Thanks in advance

On ss Texas is rarely mentioned and on OB ou and a&m usually take up a big chunk of the topics. Why is this? Jealousy? Boredom? Giggles? I'm not asking this in an attempt to belittle u, I would really like to know. Thanks in advance
Because aggys and $ooners come here and we don't go to their websites. It's not supernatural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT