ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless the U.S.A

swVAHorn

Jun 20, 2014
I may not be able to get on tomorrow. Its about 50-50 so I did not want to go without saying have a safe and happy 4th of July.

I am a Texan to the bone. I havent lived in Texas in several years but I will ALWAYS be a Texan! I Love Texas.

I love my country even more. The United States is not perfect but pretty damn close!!! I did serve in the Army and I took my oath very serious. I will defend her from all enemies foreign and domestic till they put me in the ground. We can bitch about this politician or that judge and not be thrown in jail for what we say. There are good people everywhere and if you step on the toes of an American in one state you stepped on all of our toes. I wish every American would respect that we do not all think alike and that is a good thing not bad!

God Bless the United States

I may not be able to get on tomorrow. Its about 50-50 so I did not want to go without saying have a safe and happy 4th of July.

I am a Texan to the bone. I havent lived in Texas in several years but I will ALWAYS be a Texan! I Love Texas.

I love my country even more. The United States is not perfect but pretty damn close!!! I did serve in the Army and I took my oath very serious. I will defend her from all enemies foreign and domestic till they put me in the ground. We can bitch about this politician or that judge and not be thrown in jail for what we say. There are good people everywhere and if you step on the toes of an American in one state you stepped on all of our toes. I wish every American would respect that we do not all think alike and that is a good thing not bad!

God Bless the United States

Practically family coming from the same small west texas town. Have a good 4th!

Hook 'Em

ADVERTISEMENT