ADVERTISEMENT

Got my first date of the year with this 19 Italiano.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ALCMLA

Haha. dude. you just posted twat...photoshop, but still. This thread is epic.
This post was edited on 1/1 9:40 PM by superfamous

Originally posted by Brink.:
Mahico - Ryan is one of the most stand up, honest guys I know. I would take a bullet for that guy. You are waaaayyyyyyy off base on this one. Slow your roll.

Absolutely...there is literally nothing NOTHING Ryan would not do for anyone on this forum...if it were in his realm of opportunity he would do it...your distaste for the ad's on the board should be targeted at the owners of the board...not at Ryan...he is merely trying to improve the benefits of membership through his selfless time giving back to the community...I can assure you it's not for the money...I can ASSURE you of that...his willingness to do what he does he does out of the love of the school and of the board overall...simma down now...Please as if you don't know him personally don't judge his character or his intent

Reactions: WapitiHorn and duqu
Originally posted by superfamous:
all of this had completely distracted this thread from what's important here. who is chad keller's gf and where are her pics? no hints? no "rhymes with..." Can we get a mystery recruit type investigation going?

Someone said his girlfriend is Ashley Tisdale. But I'm not so sure because Chad said his girlfriend is MUCH better looking than Joe's new gal and I think I might take Joe's gal over Ashley Tisdale.

Heck, I'm sure Chad's GF is pretty awesome and I think Joe's new gal is pretty hot as well. I betcha they are both really cool guys to hang out with, too. I wish them both luck and wish to thank them for getting 2010 off to a great start !!

The word "creepy" was brought up several times in the thread. I think the creepiest part of the thread was the whole "The Mahico vs. OB Connection" fling that sprung up out of nowhere!

Originally posted by meeotch:
all of this had completely distracted this thread from what's important here. who is chad keller's gf and where are her pics? no hints? no "rhymes with..." Can we get a mystery recruit type investigation going?

Someone said his girlfriend is Ashley Tisdale. But I'm not so sure because Chad said his girlfriend is MUCH better looking than Joe's new gal and I think I might take Joe's gal over Ashley Tisdale.

Heck, I'm sure Chad's GF is pretty awesome and I think Joe's new gal is pretty hot as well. I betcha they are both really cool guys to hang out with, too. I wish them both luck and wish to thank them for getting 2010 off to a great start !!

The word "creepy" was brought up several times in the thread. I think the creepiest part of the thread was the whole "The Mahico vs. OB Connection" fling that sprung up out of nowhere!

i've seen ashley tisdale's nipple.

Reactions: WapitiHorn
This thread lost me as soon as Timmy, er, um Cain, was attacked.

Completely inane.

And Tisdale? Seriously? While more attractive than that cow posted on here, no thanks...

Originally posted by meeotch:

"I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!"

Nah, I don't have any issues with Mahico, he is obviously a great contributor to the board with his insight. I honestly just wish I knew the issues with me.

**** Mahico - Ryan is one of the most stand up, honest guys I know. I would take a bullet for that guy. You are waaaayyyyyyy off base on this one. Slow your roll.

Was about to post the exact same thing. He is easily one of the best people I know and I am fortunate to know a bunch of them. You can throw his wife in there as well. Very few people truly care about helping other people and hope and are willing to help them do well and succeed.

Ryan and Heather do this EVERY DAY.

The fact they have this outlook on life and are just in their mid 20's, quite frankly, pisses me off.

wink.gif

mammy
This post was edited on 1/1 9:56 PM by mammy44

Not trying to brag here but my wife blows her away. THat italian chick is nothing special.

Originally posted by ALCMLA

Haha. dude. you just posted twat...photoshop, but still. This thread is epic.

This post was edited on 1/1 9:40 PM by superfamous

LOL, few drinks too many. Honestly didn't even notice. Fixed it. And I am very disapointed to find out that was photoshopped. :(

Originally posted by cmk4pres:
Not trying to brag here but my wife blows her away. THat italian chick is nothing special.

Say what you want about Joe, but he's the only one following the damn rules around here. Yes, maybe that's a tad creepy, but them's the rules.

Is this the Chad Keller from Canyon, TX that played the Wosamotta U. student in the Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle?
This post was edited on 1/1 9:59 PM by jkmoore1

Reactions: DropShot_7
CK - I wouldn't call that girl a cow.

I've met Ryan a couple of times and he's a standup guy.

However, I want joenatural to post more.

Chad should really post his girlfriend because so far tonight he has basically called Joe's girl (who is cute) fat, ugly, and a cow.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Just need a name from CK because apparently she's famous. She's an actress.

Not sure why Chad decided to be a total d&ck on this thread. But I'm more interested to know what Mahico's deal is with Ryan. I was fortunate to meet Ryan and his parents at tailgates this year, and they're standup people. I'm not sure why anyone would have anything against them.

Originally posted by chadkeller:
Originally posted by hhshusky2002:
Dude how old are you? And I call bullshit on everything you say. It's creep that you take photos of people and post them here. Furthermore what parents would let you (a stranger) take a photo of their daughter. It's not cool it's pathetic and before anyone says anything. I'm 25 and in the prime of my life but why would I want to date a 19 year old ten years from now?

Again I call bs
and if it is true it's pathetic not cool
My girlfriend is sitting here beside me and said almost the exact same thing...

She compared him to this creepy dude in the old movie IF IT'S TUESDAY IT MUST BE BELGIUM... basically he would go around and take pictures with random hot girls and then write back to his buddies that he was hooking up with all these hotties in different countries.

Wouldn't surprise me in this case... but if that is the case, why not post pictures of an attractive girl and not one that barley registers as a 5.

I was gonna say something similar. Dude seems like a total dork. Whatever boost his self esteem!

There certainly is something creepy, but I don't believe it to be Joe.
This post was edited on 1/1 10:19 PM by Horn in OKC

OK, it has come to my attention that someone amongst us has rated this thread LESS THAN 5 STARS.

We need to find this person and pitch in and get them some help!

+1 for the OP = extremely creepy

This thread is also the best of 2010 by far.

Originally posted by joeywa:
Is it even possible for the Post of the Year to be determined on Day 1?
This one may set new standards.

This is by far the best of the day, so yes, the best of 2010. Today is Jan. 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT