ADVERTISEMENT

Got my first date of the year with this 19 Italiano.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just want to say Ryan Cain, AKA OB Connection is one of the best posters on this site. what he does for members here is simply incredible and invalueable (sp?). hes a great guy and does more for this site than just about anyone. he truely cares about the members here. i dont understand how anyone could have an issue with Ryan. i love what you bring to the board Machio, but hating on Ryan is just stupid.

This site is f_cking weird sometimes. I have no idea what just happened. Good job guys.

So....when they make a movie of this thread, who gets cast as the main characters?? We know Chad's girlfriend can play herself, but then what?

Discuss.

Originally posted by joenatural:
O. B Connection....., I guess you should just give me the boooot...kick me off TEXas rivals.com......

all this holier than thou, what kind of parent lets her hangout with a guy like me....., maybe, you might ask them.....maybe the very same parents that have two daughters sunbathing topless...... one 19 and the other 18 yrs old daughters....,

i guess your the GUY walking up and down the beach. Your the culture Police...., all along the way your wife is nudging you on, to tell em to put their tops back on......, the other half are wearing tongs...... then not only that YOUR calling the Social people to turn in the parents to the authorities......,

You immediately assume, oooh my ...oh my...judge, jury, convicted....lets assasinate someones character......, You want sooooo bad to be able to connect the dots.....to say ...hmmgh......topless..... Must be a Whore... a sleezy gal....thats seeen more dicks than most busy bus stops........Before you get offf your high and mighty perch you sit on....dont assume.....

Dont assume i am hooooking up.....thats your puritanical concocted conception...and yes.....its every bit as it seeems..... i guess you will be up all night.....wondering , do older guys really go out with younger gals.......all thats up to you ..... ....

it is what it is.....i cant change it...... boot me off the site....come arrest me......call Police.....stand on your pedestal of OB connection and claim holier than thou.......,

pretty soooon you will have a fan base your lookingfor.........

Is this written in English?

Originally posted by texgas9:
O. B Connection....., I guess you should just give me the boooot...kick me off TEXas rivals.com......

all this holier than thou, what kind of parent lets her hangout with a guy like me....., maybe, you might ask them.....maybe the very same parents that have two daughters sunbathing topless...... one 19 and the other 18 yrs old daughters....,

i guess your the GUY walking up and down the beach. Your the culture Police...., all along the way your wife is nudging you on, to tell em to put their tops back on......, the other half are wearing tongs...... then not only that YOUR calling the Social people to turn in the parents to the authorities......,

You immediately assume, oooh my ...oh my...judge, jury, convicted....lets assasinate someones character......, You want sooooo bad to be able to connect the dots.....to say ...hmmgh......topless..... Must be a Whore... a sleezy gal....thats seeen more dicks than most busy bus stops........Before you get offf your high and mighty perch you sit on....dont assume.....

Dont assume i am hooooking up.....thats your puritanical concocted conception...and yes.....its every bit as it seeems..... i guess you will be up all night.....wondering , do older guys really go out with younger gals.......all thats up to you ..... ....

it is what it is.....i cant change it...... boot me off the site....come arrest me......call Police.....stand on your pedestal of OB connection and claim holier than thou.......,

If you're gonna be part of this thread you gotta do better than that !!

Now, hit the "edit" button and get busy !

FOUR PAGES...and oooonnnllyy a handfull...of pics....of the OP's girl...I hoonnestly expected...better of you guys...you should...atleast post...pics of what you think is hotter....oor mayybee...someone else should....pick a fight...with another staff...member....this thread could use a 14th plot twist....

.....and joe....as for....you....you do NOT need more than one period per sentence....much less the five hundred you usually use.....

A lot of assumptions being made on this thread. Congrats on your date Joe, and have happy new year.

Originally posted by Not Johnny Depp:
Not hot, would not hit, 5/10

You should be hitting 5/10s...they'll be be 9/10 storys when you're 70!

Originally posted by meeotch:

If you're gonna be part of this thread you gotta do better than that !!

Now, hit the "edit" button and get busy !

"You want a piece of me!!!"

frank-costanza.jpg

I'm going to have to reread this whole thread again when I'm sober and have several cappuccinos in me.

I'm thinking that look at "my hot Italian date" is code for something.

Then a guy that covers for a young Tom Cruise but acts more like Opie Griffith is accused of being a capitalistic scum by one of our most revered posters. Which must be sign that another attack is eminent.

If anyone else can break the code, please do. I've got a headache.

People, you need to stop hating because Joe is one of those rare characters who knows how to stay young forever. I can relate with that.

Originally posted by POCKEY:
I'm going to have to reread this whole thread again when I'm sober and have several cappuccinos in me.

I'm thinking that look at "my hot Italian date" is code for something.

Then a guy that covers for a young Tom Cruise but acts more like Opie Griffith is accused of being a capitalistic scum by one of our most revered posters. Which must be sign that another attack is eminent.

If anyone else can break the code, please do. I've got a headache.

Code?!??

forget the cappucinos...have more beer and reread it...it might make more sense

Reactions: duqu
Originally posted by meeotch:
So....when they make a movie of this thread, who gets cast as the main characters?? We know Chad's girlfriend can play herself, but then what?

Discuss.

joenatural - Kenny G

chadkeller - Derek from "Step Brothers"

Reactions: DropShot_7
Originally posted by joeywa:
Originally posted by LearnedHat:
great . . . some other dude just bought a propane heater!
Laugh now, but I've just made my cigar smoking area much warmer.
laugh.gif

called out on two threads about owning a propane heater...thats a record

Reactions: duqu
I think at this point, the only thing that could make this thread any better is a post from chasenwilliams.

I think at this point, the only thing that could make this thread any better is a post from chasenwilliams.

And Texaspride.

Your the culture Police...., all along the way your wife is nudging you on, to tell em to put their tops back on......, the other half are wearing tongs......

I wore tongs once. Not as comfortable as they look. Scratched the hell out of me. But they're great if you need to grab something off the grill.

Joe, she looks like a very nice girl.

Perhaps even marriage material.

However, will you ever be able to settle for just one woman? Will you be able to commit to one girl?

"Don't hate the player, hate the game."

Both Ryan and Chad are great guys and both have helped us out on occasion.

The OB Connection gig is something Ryan does that benefits OB members. Not everyone wants to meet other OB's, but for those who do it's a great way from adding to the community of the board.

It's easy to build an image of someone based on their posting style...didn't we learn that already from the OB south park characters thread?
This post was edited on 1/1 11:40 PM by joejon3

Originally posted by LONGHORNREALTOR:
Originally posted by joeywa:
Originally posted by LearnedHat:
great . . . some other dude just bought a propane heater!
Laugh now, but I've just made my cigar smoking area much warmer.
laugh.gif

called out on two threads about owning a propane heater...thats a record
Haters are out in force tonight!
tongue.gif

Are there any addons for firefox that will block the adds on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT