ADVERTISEMENT

Hate to break it to you belldozer

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
But Dillon Gabriel has not been invited to the Heisman ceremony. And Drake Stoops is not a finalist for the Biletnekoff award.

But I got to be honest with you belldozer. As you know 2 teams jumped 4 spots into the playoffs. That being said Oklahoma should have jumped Mississippi and Penn State into the Peach Bowl. Imo Oklahoma is clearly better than either team and would have won by at least 7 points against either team. And you do have the win over Texas all they've got is glorified losses.

Hey seriously belldozer it's the holiday season are you alright? you feeling better?

Don't know about Bell but most of us are ok. So Arnold will take over next year which most of us expected anyway. Assume Gabriel thinking about Miss. State but if smart will go to Oregon. Arizona will be a good test.

Don't know about Bell but most of us are ok. So Arnold will take over next year which most of us expected anyway. Assume Gabriel thinking about Miss. State but if smart will go to Oregon. Arizona will be a good test.
Arnold was always going to be the starting qb next year anyway.

I was reading the Washington Post today and they list the Alamo Bowl as the 6th best matchup during bowl season. It's ahead of the Fiesta Bowl and should be ahead of the Peach Bowl .

But Dillon Gabriel has not been invited to the Heisman ceremony. And Drake Stoops is not a finalist for the Biletnekoff award.

But I got to be honest with you belldozer. As you know 2 teams jumped 4 spots into the playoffs. That being said Oklahoma should have jumped Mississippi and Penn State into the Peach Bowl. Imo Oklahoma is clearly better than either team and would have won by at least 7 points against either team. And you do have the win over Texas all they've got is glorified losses.

Hey seriously belldozer it's the holiday season are you alright? you feeling better?
I’ve been prepping all year for stroke season, which is upon us

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT