ADVERTISEMENT

I know you guys can't wait to get back to Fayettenam in 2024....

Now to try a second part of this experiment, I wonder what reaction he would receive if he wore a sign that said "All Lives Matter"...?
Because they do.
And the BLM movement was a fraud. This is a well established fact. Billions were funneled into that organization and all that came of it were:
1. Expensive homes and mansions bought by its leadership-
2. Race riots that burned down small businesses (and large ones) costing billions to the insurance companies-
3. Looting of everything from jewelry to TVs to liquor and of course, designer clothes, purses and sneakers-
4. The discovery that the BLM leadership were admitted Marxists that still misappropriated funds for their own benefit-
5. Private jet rides and lavish vacations for said leadership-
6. A sense of division between the races that hadn't existed since the 1960s

I can keep going.

Racism is never ok. But every race is capable of it.

Don't believe me?

Wear a "white lives matter" sign in Harlem or the Bronx and see how that works out.

Now to try a second part of this experiment, I wonder what reaction he would receive if he wore a sign that said "All Lives Matter"...?
Because they do.
And the BLM movement was a fraud. This is a well established fact. Billions were funneled into that organization and all that came of it were:
1. Expensive homes and mansions bought by its leadership-
2. Race riots that burned down small businesses (and large ones) costing billions to the insurance companies-
3. Looting of everything from jewelry to TVs to liquor and of course, designer clothes, purses and sneakers-
4. The discovery that the BLM leadership were admitted Marxists that still misappropriated funds for their own benefit-
5. Private jet rides and lavish vacations for said leadership-
6. A sense of division between the races that hadn't existed since the 1960s

I can keep going.

Racism is never ok. But every race is capable of it.

Don't believe me?

Wear a "white lives matter" sign in Harlem or the Bronx and see how that works out.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
I know he didnt deserve to die and the cop was correctly jailed for murder.....but to treat George Floyd like he was some kind of hero....I cant even finish the sentence for needing to go throw up....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT