ADVERTISEMENT

I see the board is still infested with trolls...

...and posters feeding said trolls...smh

See you guys come football season!!:(
Hey weevilcatch where you been hiding? It's all good it's the offseason but the season is right around the corner. The smack talk is going to start getting good real soon. Enjoy it.

Reactions: LonghornSoldier
Infested with trolls? What trolls are you referring to?

I am assuming we'reTexas is who he is talking about.... and mm42 is starting to kick it in to high gear.... i havent been posting much lately, but from what i see, both of those guys need to be looked at....

I am assuming we'reTexas is who he is talking about.... and mm42 is starting to kick it in to high gear.... i havent been posting much lately, but from what i see, both of those guys need to be looked at....
I have given the Baylor guy a hard time, but try to be respectful when it comes to you guys (as it is your board). If giving the Baylor guy a hard time is a problem, let me know and I'll try to slow it down. Don't consider myself a troll, but agree all should follow board protocol.

Call me an idiot, computer illiterate or whatever, I could care less. What the hell is a troll?
lol, next time just google it mang.

trolls are people who post on message boards with the sole purpose of antagonizing and wasting the time of other posters.

so a troll posts how "vince young wouldn't start on A&M's team under KSum"
some idiot resident poster gets antagonized and riled up and they waste an entire thread that used to be about QB recruiting in a flame war (the equivalent of adults being children behind anonymity on the internet). Even if the resident poster "wins" we all lose because the thread has become a pot of shit that is unreadable with no good information.

The trolls haven't killed this site. The residents that can't move past it have.

trolls are people who post on message boards with the sole purpose of antagonizing and wasting the time of other posters.

some idiot resident poster gets antagonized and riled up and they waste an entire thread that used to be about QB recruiting in a flame war (the equivalent of adults being children behind anonymity on the internet). Even if the resident poster "wins" we all lose because the thread has become a pot of shit that is unreadable with no good information.

The trolls haven't killed this site. The residents that can't move past it have.

Well said. We have a poster that will stalk anyone he deems to be a troll, and actually invite them to conversations by mentioning them, and then complain about them.

Reactions: oldhorn2

You wont fix this site until the residents stirring up the problems are taken care of. Basically, if you're a new poster here you're a troll. The residents won't accept you not speaking their propaganda here although all the other sites are talking about it the stuff you bring up.

You wont fix this site until the residents stirring up the problems are taken care of. Basically, if you're a new poster here you're a troll. The residents won't accept you not speaking their propaganda here although all the other sites are talking about it the stuff you bring up.

Now that's what has been missing around here....concise..well worded...and totally logical thinking.

Our hall monitor is viscous. He thinks his shadow is a troll.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Bringing up politics in a thread about trolling, interesting indeed. The mods frown upon politics being discussed, one of your sooner buddies got banned for it. Stick to the script.
Blh, you're alright, hoss. We've had our disagreements in the past but you're not a totally bad person ha.

Well, this thing certainly took off...yikes!

LonghornMM, I didn't mean to insinuate in any way that you don't do a great job because you do. Just making a mere observation with a little bit of hyperbole. I clicked on about 4-5 threads and all of them turned into a pissing contest. Notice in the OP that I mentioned that some posters don't help the situation by constantly feeding said trolls...

At any rate, looking forward to debating with everyone thru the weeks! Belldozer, all you can handle bud ;).

Hook 'em!

Simply look at this fellas prior posts.

Speaking of viscous, drum roll please, I just got back from Angola last week and as I sit here on my throne, I'm wanting for the days of yore. The days when I removed my pants and was afforded the compliment of a solid poop from my colon. As it stands, (cover your ears or stop reading you faint hearted nancy's) I could sh!t through a screen door and not touch a wire.
I'm still planning on going to practice thurs or fri, assuming I'm not running every 5 minutes to rid myself of the sludge that is western africa.

Reactions: diadevic
ADVERTISEMENT