ADVERTISEMENT

Information please

oldhorn2

Jan 2, 2013
On the OB cover there was a snip about an unexpected possible QB transfer. Anyone got anything on this?

Most likely click bait to the above non story. If there were an actual QB transfer possibility out there you would know about it. OB wouldn't be able to keep it behind their pay wall.

I did see a story yet again yesterday that Braxton Miller is having thoughts again about transferring. Seems strange since he just came out a week or two ago to solidify that he was staying. And it is late in the game to be making a move. But the story seemed like it had legs.

I did see a story yet again yesterday that Braxton Miller is having thoughts again about transferring. Seems strange since he just came out a week or two ago to solidify that he was staying. And it is late in the game to be making a move. But the story seemed like it had legs.

Not happening.

Didn't miller say something about "I'm a buckeye...my son is going to come here". A few days ago?

Yeah, I alluded to that in my post.

Here is the link from yesterday that was talking about him thinking again. No idea if it just a writer who is behind the times or is typing to build readership or if Miller is really thinking again about leaving (highly doubt it). There is also a link to Braxton trolling Michigan yesterday himself.

ADVERTISEMENT