ADVERTISEMENT

Just for clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirCoryell

Dec 13, 2010
Again, no offers have been made for the DC position and, because of this, no offers have been declined. Period.

Akina, Applewhite, and Wynn are not going anywhere.

Applewhite has been instrumental in this entire process, both recruiting and putting together the staff. Any suggestion that he hasn't been involved, hasn't had input, or hasn't been talked talked to about all possibilities is false.

Originally posted by AirCoryell:
Again, no offers have been made for the DC position and, because of this, no offers have been declined. Period.

Applewhite has been instrumental in this entire process, both recruiting and putting together the staff. Any suggestion that he hasn't been involved, hasn't had input, or hasn't been talked talked to about all possibilities is false.

cool.gif

I thought these kind of posts were supposed to be written more cryptically. This is just too straight forward and informative to be taken seriously.
smilie2.gif

I like this news. Would you happen to know anything on the O-line coach and OC front? Our top O-line recruit may be in jeopardy.

I don't care if you have inside info or not. I like what you are selling.

I have to believe the man I pay money to over an unknown poster. Austin it is until proven otherwise.

I like this dude too he just swoops in and drop bombs,

I don't buy the "we're waiting to have a dual press conference" thing. I think this is taking a while because there's no clear cut answer yet. These hires are too important to the program (and Mack's career) for UT to not be as thorough as possible. JMO.

You have to be:

Sally Brown
Major Applewhite
George Wynn
Chris Jesse
Marcus Tubbs
-or-
The Sherriff

Originally posted by strofan:
I have to believe the man I pay money to over an unknown poster. Austin it is until proven otherwise.

But you are a curious one...

We'll see how things play out. We're all waiting to see.

Originally posted by SouthPaugh:

You have to be:

Sally Brown
Major Applewhite
George Wynn
Chris Jesse
Marcus Tubbs
-or-
The Sherriff

cujo = chris jesse
utx = mcwhorter
letter86 = muschamp, but turned out to be a fraud?
mackbrown = mack brown
aircoryell = sally brown

Originally posted by jttexas05:
I don't buy the "we're waiting to have a dual press conference" thing. I think this is taking a while because there's no clear cut answer yet. These hires are too important to the program (and Mack's career) for UT to not be as thorough as possible. JMO.

I stand by my theory that Mack had an idea of who he wanted only to start getting interest from big name guys. I think that is what is holding up the process.

laugh.gif

If AirCoryell is Sally Brown trying to throw us off course, Mack sure does want to stick it to OB. That would be hilarious.

Originally posted by deronjohn:

Originally posted by jttexas05:

I stand by my theory that Mack had an idea of who he wanted only to start getting interest from big name guys. I think that is what is holding up the process.

Also a realistic scenario.
This post was edited on 12/17 11:51 AM by jttexas05

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT