ADVERTISEMENT

Just for clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MMORRIS1999:

Originally posted by DizzG:
"Are you kidding me? You don't see why people at UT would want to spread wrong information?"

I dont really get the point of coming on this site and spreading Austin's not the guy...Mack is talking to other people etc when Austin's the guy. Why would you want the fans to question the hire when its made by spreading Mack was looking at other people?

Posted from wireless.rivals.com

im with you on this one. make no sense if you have the guy you want.

I agree and to add we may be thinking about this from the opposite angle, multiple sites are being fed info that Austin is the guy and a Belmont Deepthroat posts on here that he is just a candidate.

I think the OP is legit and I have been saying all along that I think something big is about to happen.

UT Football feels like North Korea. Everything is secret and behind the scenes. Everyone in the athletic department is paranoid.

Ketch. Do other athletic programs operate this way? Or is it just the crisis level we are at right now?

Like everyone else, this has got to be the most fascinating thing ever. Shocking that someone would make that big of a mistake (not logging out as TexasSID) and I would love to know what was originally said.

The other thing I find interesting is that posters/fans think we somehow have a right to know very private negotiations and interviews. Do I want to know? Absolutely. Do I have the right to know? Not at all. IMO, any inside information we can get about anything is a privilege. But I think it's ridiculous that some posters are claiming they are going to be so mad if Mack has been misleading us or throwing smokescreens.

What I think some people fail to realize, is that the public release of private negotiations and ongoings with huge contracts can have a negative impact for UT.
This post was edited on 12/17 1:25 PM by bigG78

WOW!
Remember how much we all ridicule posters who write "Open Letters" to Mack Brown, Greg Davis, etc.
If Bellmont was on Oranglebloods since 2002 I guess those open letters were actually read !?!?

This thread is making all of us act like midgets at a urinal -- staying up on our toes.

I wish Chip would report on the phone call Ketch made to this guy...

Originally posted by 94Sip:

Originally posted by boataj2003:

Originally posted by 94Sip:
If you don't think Mack would purposefully be spreading disinformation, you dont know him very well.

He STILL hates the Internet and now it looks like he REALLY hates Ketch. You are now receiving the full wrath of this guy and all his powers. He is acting like he is consumed with making KEtch et al look like unconnected idiots.

Mack should realize he is fighting a losing battle. KEtch can call guys who own planes that hang out with mack at parties, go hunting with Mack, etc. Mack needs to focus on the things he can control and quit worrying about the internet.

My guess is he wants to hire 2 coordinators who don't know what the internet is, nor how to click a mouse, and have their admins print off their emails to read on their desk, besides the computer on their desk that they don't know how to turn on.

i dont get your post. so what you're saying is that you do know him well enough to know his intentions? or are you like everyone else on this site who has NO idea?

What's not to get - can you not read? Quit being so defensive.

no i can read just fine. you stated that "If you don't think Mack would purposefully be spreading disinformation, you dont know him very well." that implies that you know him very well because you believe he is "purposefully spreading disinformation". and i am saying you have no idea what Mack is doing or what he is capable of doing.

My guess is, we will never find out who the TexasSID is, as Ketch will soon have a new, or maybe a better source as a result of this imbroglio.

My bet is that it is Bill Little, as information management is what he does.

Originally posted by Mr. LLB:
UT Football feels like North Korea. Everything is secret and behind the scenes. Everyone in the athletic department is paranoid.

Ketch. Do other athletic programs operate this way? Or is it just the crisis level we are at right now?

Nick Saban is and has always been more paranoid.

what if aircoryell left computer, texassid sat down at same computer and logged in as himself, but left without logging out and aircoryell came back and didn't know that texassid was at his computer, so he didn't relog in himself?

this is really making my head hurt

Originally posted by african anteater ritual:
what if aircoryell left computer, texassid sat down at same computer and logged in as himself, but left without logging out and aircoryell came back and didn't know that texassid was at his computer, so he didn't relog in himself?

My first thought.

Just spill it Ketch. Mack hates you and always will, this is only a drop in the bucket.

Originally posted by SouthPaugh:

Originally posted by Mr. LLB:

Nick Saban is and has always been more paranoid.
Does he have people in the athletic office posting bs on their fan message boards?

pl_screen_f.jpg

Originally posted by tysonsmalek:
I'm not sure how I'd feel about launching an investigative slash propaganda war with Belmont. Doesn't seem like it would end well for anyone.

I'm not trying to go to war with anyone. Just trying to do my job. If I get the answers to the questions I'm looking for, I'll let this die.

Originally posted by Ketchum:
I'm not sure how I'd feel about launching an investigative slash propaganda war with Belmont. Doesn't seem like it would end well for anyone.

I'm not trying to go to war with anyone. Just trying to do my job. If I get the answers to the questions I'm looking for, I'll let this die.

barry-jumps-the-shark-o.gif

Originally posted by african anteater ritual:

with what was said, he could've easily re-logged back in as AC and reposted the reply.

Originally posted by Ketchum:

While I don't blame you one bit and that would probably be the right call in many respects, that will be a epic let down for everyone following this drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT