ADVERTISEMENT

Just for clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by LongAus:
Just spill it Ketch. Mack hates you and always will, this is only a drop in the bucket.

Exactly. Mack's probably is pouting that he wasn't allowed to keep his Greg Davis timeline to make things nice and pretty for announcing the new hires and not making the staff bust ass to keep all of the recruits in the fold.

Its stuff like this that makes me question ANYTHING that is written by someone who doesn't have to stamp their name on it.

Originally posted by Ketchum:
Originally posted by tysonsmalek:
I'm not sure how I'd feel about launching an investigative slash propaganda war with Belmont. Doesn't seem like it would end well for anyone.

I'm not trying to go to war with anyone. Just trying to do my job. If I get the answers to the questions I'm looking for, I'll let this die.

If this "dies" without an explantion I will forever think this is OB jerking my chain.

Originally posted by african anteater ritual:
what if aircoryell left computer, texassid sat down at same computer and logged in as himself, but left without logging out and aircoryell came back and didn't know that texassid was at his computer, so he didn't relog in himself?

this is really making my head hurt

Or different computers in the same office. It's not uncommon to share the same IP.

I'm not sure how I'd feel about launching an investigative slash propaganda war with Belmont. Doesn't seem like it would end well for anyone.

I'm not trying to go to war with anyone. Just trying to do my job. If I get the answers to the questions I'm looking for, I'll let this die.

1. Will Austin be the DC?
2. Who are the candidates for the other positions?

Either...

a. Mack doesn't know that a UT athletic official has has been spreading secret Intel that he doesn't want shared.

b. Someone with an account listed under a UT official has been planting smokescreens on the board to mess with us and made a boo boo.
C. Mack knows exactly what's being said and by whom, and it's not a smoke screen, it's the truth.

Originally posted by PureTexan:

Originally posted by DizzG:
"Either...

a. Mack doesn't know that a UT athletic official has has been spreading secret Intel that he doesn't want shared.

b. Someone with an account listed under a UT official has been planting smokescreens on the board to mess with us and made a boo boo."

Im going with A

Posted from wireless.rivals.com

Me too.
If the answer is actually "a," then what's in it for Ketch for simply ratting him out? If the answer is "a" and you're Ketch, you call the guy and tell him you know he is Air Coiryell and here is how you know, and then you make a deal for the guy to feed you information first.

In the name of journalistic integrity, you have to list "a" as a possibility, even though the answer is obviously "b."

Originally posted by dillionaire23:
If I don't like the answers I get, I'm going public with what I have.

1233445870_ae19b02.gif

QUite possibly the greatest GIF ever on this site. I love this kid.

Ketch, doesn't Mack control what reporters have access to press conferences? If that's the case, are you guys gonna miss that place?
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by TexasMan682:
Either...

b. Someone with an account listed under a UT official has been planting smokescreens on the board to mess with us and made a boo boo.
C. Mack knows exactly what's being said and by whom, and it's not a smoke screen, it's the truth.

That's fine. That would make things just as interesting.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool thread. Ketch, can you re-tweet when there are developments so that I can go do other stuff now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT