ADVERTISEMENT

Just saw the movie Air

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
It's about how Nike came to sign Michael Jordan. All the real life characters in the story are being played on screen. Matt Damon and Chris Tucker are good and as always Viola Davis is very good.

The central character is Sonny Vaccaro (Damon). Nike was primarily a track shoe company and they were successful but they had zero presence in everything else. The story is good and the rest is history.

@outhereincali says check out out you won't be disappointed.

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
It's about how Nike came to sign Michael Jordan. All the real life characters in the story are being played on screen. Matt Damon and Chris Tucker are good and as always Viola Davis is very good.

The central character is Sonny Vaccaro (Damon). Nike was primarily a track shoe company and they were successful but they had zero presence in everything else. The story is good and the rest is history.

@outhereincali says check out out you won't be disappointed.
I would like to see it once available to stream at home. My kiddo has scheduled a daddy/daughter date to see the Mario Bros movie tomorrow instead. In all fairness, the wife and I did sneak out to John Wick 4 while she was at a friend's slumber party last weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT