ADVERTISEMENT

Know this about a&m

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Whenever they've had good fb teams they ended up on probation. Their most successful era was between 1985-94. They won seven SWC titles, they had a lot of AA's, first round draft picks, and they beat TX 9 out of ten. But there was one thing about this run of success. They were on probation not just once but twice. Since then they've won only one conference title and were talking about 20 years. Heck back in the day when the great Bear Bryant coached there they had probably had the greatest team in school history and guess what? They were on probation.

Think about it.

It's common knowledge that whenever a&m had their anomaly of success in the 80's and 90's, that is was due to cheating. Even when they were cheating they still couldn't win it all, lol.

So what you're saying is that just like everything else, they're not even good at cheating.

You know what's going to happen if they start to take it on the chin in the SEC west on a regular basis basis? If they keep losing games like 59-0 last year to Bama? It's a certainty that some aggies will take matters into their own hands and do whatever it takes to start winning big.

This board is obsessed with aggy
Aggy is obsessed with this board. Until.... And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was MM, and banned camp followed with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: clob94
This board consist of about 20 regular longhorn posters, with a few aggy and a few sooners thrown in. A couple of the longhorn guys are obsessed with aggy, and a couple are obsessed with OU. The rest just generally talk shop. That makes up about half the boards activity. The other half is some random troll firing off troll bait.

Whenever they've had good fb teams they ended up on probation. Their most successful era was between 1985-94. They won seven SWC titles, they had a lot of AA's, first round draft picks, and they beat TX 9 out of ten. But there was one thing about this run of success. They were on probation not just once but twice. Since then they've won only one conference title and were talking about 20 years. Heck back in the day when the great Bear Bryant coached there they had probably had the greatest team in school history and guess what? They were on probation.

Think about it.

Yeah, if everyone else is kickin' your behind, they gotta be cheatin'.

It's actually called facts piggy.....and I think before its all said and done aggy will get caught once again trying to keep pace with the SEC......aggy can only handle mediocrity for so long.....oh wait never mind mediocrity IS what aggy settles for.

Reactions: diadevic
We suck, everyone else must be cheating. The Aggies are kickin' out butts and so are the Sooners, lets get a DMN writer to dig up dirt on 'em. That'll fix their wagon. (1994). But, you must know, we Longhorns are eternally lilly white and would never cheat to gain an edge. We don't have too. We're the Longhorns, superior to all other schools and our sports are infallible. There ya go. Isn't that about it.

We suck, everyone else must be cheating. The Aggies are kickin' out butts and so are the Sooners, lets get a DMN writer to dig up dirt on 'em. That'll fix their wagon. (1994). But, you must know, we Longhorns are eternally lilly white and would never cheat to gain an edge. We don't have too. We're the Longhorns, superior to all other schools and our sports are infallible. There ya go. Isn't that about it.
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Know your role, aggy! ;)

At least you didnt try to deny that your program was dirty as shit and probably the ONLY reason yall had any good times.....

On a side note - NEVER speak as a Horn fan, even if it is to prove your point... You made your choice to align with the sheep molesters.... you dont get to impersonate a fan of a REAL school that doesnt play fake army, while molesting farm animals and collecting the ejaculate in jars to be drank by milkmen who try to fight off the list eater and any rogue cheerleaders from another school...

Ever wonder why its cool to "Keep Austin Weird" yet when ppl talk about "weird agys" it is to mock your fan base? Yeah we get to do stuff and get away with it b.c we ARE Texas... and we have the history that demands respect.... same for ou - may be a bunch of cheaters but they are respected for winning.... dont expect an aggy to understand what winning is though

Last edited:
Reactions: diadevic
At least you didnt try to deny that your program was dirty as shit and probably the ONLY reason yall had any good times.....

On a side note - NEVER speak as a Horn fan, even if it is to prove your point... You made your choice to align with the sheep molesters.... you dont get to impersonate a fan of a REAL school that doesnt play fake army, while molesting farm animals and collecting the ejaculate in jars to be drank by milkmen who try to fight off the list eater and any rogue cheerleaders from another school...

Ever wonder why its cool to "Keep Austin Weird" yet when ppl talk about "weird agys" it is to mock your fan base? Yeah we get to do stuff and get away with it b.c we ARE Texas... and we have the history that demands respect.... same for ou - may be a bunch of cheaters but they are respected for winning.... dont expect an aggy to understand what winning is though

How old are you, 12?

How old are you, 12?

Old enough to know that everything discussed about your program in this thread is TRUE.... funny how you dont seem to recognize, understand or admit that it is....

And fwiw you trying to act like a Horn in your OP here made me vomit.... so refrain from associating yourself with a REAL program that has a tradition of winning and being respected....

Your reply leads me to believe that you are probably closer to 12 than I am too..... you had no reply, didnt try to refute anything I said... you just posted this gem..... I would bring up how your life comes across as a great big ball of FAIL, but you are an aggy so you already know that....

Have a nice day piggy... cant wait for your next ban to come down though... had almost forgot what a genetic mistake you could truly be.... still thinking your mom should have swallowed... no go back to playing on the minor league site that supports aggys, and leave this one alone.... you dont belong here, dont contribute here and are generally not wanted here.... so..... get to stepping...k thanks.

Old enough to know that everything discussed about your program in this thread is TRUE.... funny how you dont seem to recognize, understand or admit that it is....

And fwiw you trying to act like a Horn in your OP here made me vomit.... so refrain from associating yourself with a REAL program that has a tradition of winning and being respected....

Your reply leads me to believe that you are probably closer to 12 than I am too..... you had no reply, didnt try to refute anything I said... you just posted this gem..... I would bring up how your life comes across as a great big ball of FAIL, but you are an aggy so you already know that....

Have a nice day piggy... cant wait for your next ban to come down though... had almost forgot what a genetic mistake you could truly be.... still thinking your mom should have swallowed... no go back to playing on the minor league site that supports aggys, and leave this one alone.... you dont belong here, dont contribute here and are generally not wanted here.... so..... get to stepping...k thanks.

You are so ugly. There's no need for all of that. It's as if you vomited through your keyboard. Lighten up Francis. I am, however, a genetic mistake, so you get points for that one.

Are you one of those genetically cloned sheep that went wrong.....in the aTm science department??? Could be a serious question no doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT