ADVERTISEMENT

LaQuvionte Gonzalez Transferring from A&M

Yet West Virginia almost beat your ass with a qb who had less than 15 snaps on the year.
You Aggies are great.
almost beat that ass huh? A&M had a 15 point lead with 2 minutes left in the game with half a coaching staff and still outgained WVU in yards unlike texas who was -100 in that category. you guys are the worst shittalkers ive ever seen.

these WVU games are interesting cause its like the only saving grace horn fans have to tell themselves they had a better season last year. When sorted out though, texas has a 10 point lead and scores a mercy TD with 3 min left to get a 17 point win over a 7-6 team (their signature win).

A&M has a 15 point lead at the 2 minute mark and gives up a mercy TD yet they almost got their ass beat. And their QB is the next Garret Gilbert even though grapes never had a game that productive even against N Texas.

Blinders! It's Aggy that keeps bringing WVU back up, I find it irrelevant when looking at body of work. You can't even compare the games! Trickett didn't play.... It's funny how competitive Aggy thinks they were in 2014, they didn't even play the good teams they lost to very close. Talk about mercy scores late in games and yet, they were every bit as close to a 5 win regular season...

Last edited:
Bomb,

The last place team in our division treated you guys like a Freshman B team of Band members. You guys went 6-7 in a league slightly better than the Sun Belt or Southland. I would focus on getting your team back to being a decent P5 football team.

And yet aggy was still SCARED to play us in a Bowl Game!! yap yap yap aggy was afraid to play us last year and that is a FACT. And like a true aggy you go to the "my big brother will beat you up". Good Lord can aggy ever man up and stop living in the glory of other teams???

lying about what? what makes baseball a "big 3 sport"? revenue? tv ratings"? attendance?.......
Popularity as evidenced by ESPN now carrying coverage of all 16 regional tournaments. And because men's football, basketball and baseball have always been recognized as such. It simply is and you know it. Just because you suck out loud at it doesn't change that.

"Armed with new stadiums, packed houses and a growing fan base, college baseball has seen a surge in interest over the past decade. The result has been better travel, equipment, facilities and exposure...ESPN has a long-standing history with college baseball, with this year marking the 36th straight season the network has shown the College World Series...The end result was that nearly 1.4 million viewers on average tuned in to watch College World Series games on ESPN in 2012, with a peak of more than 1.9 million in 2009. The steady viewership was enough after 2012 for the network to show all of the regionals..."

" ...there is no debating this fact: College baseball is as popular today as ever....The facilities are astounding, the fan bases electric, the parity obvious throughout the country. It’s one reason ESPN will show action from all 16 regionals this year (2014). Every pitch. Every game. "

Last edited:
And yet aggy was still SCARED to play us in a Bowl Game!! yap yap yap aggy was afraid to play us ... Good Lord can aggy ever man up and stop living in the glory of other teams???

Never in our lifetime -- what else would those gaggle of wannabe's have to chirp about.

Last edited:
And yet aggy was still SCARED to play us in a Bowl Game!! yap yap yap aggy was afraid to play us last year and that is a FACT. And like a true aggy you go to the "my big brother will beat you up". Good Lord can aggy ever man up and stop living in the glory of other teams???

Just be thankful that our alledged fear saved you an embarrassing beat down from your Lil Bro because it would have been a curb stomping.

Just be thankful that our alledged fear saved you an embarrassing beat down from your Lil Bro because it would have been a curb stomping.

Highly doubtful KA would have done anything amazing behind that OL that crumbled against good DL and Texas had plenty of defense to make the Aggy's look silly. On the other hand, the Aggy defense would have probably made Swoopes look like a Heisman contender!

A) There's nothing "alleged" at all about your cowardice. Even you conference mates were calling you out for being scared p*ssies.

B) Lulz. Scoreboard in all 3 big sports, lesser. :D

Highly doubtful KA would have done anything amazing behind that OL that crumbled against good DL and Texas had plenty of defense to make the Aggy's look silly. On the other hand, the Aggy defense would have probably made Swoopes look like a Heisman contender!

All sh!t talking aside your offense just wan't good enough to put any pressure on our defense. As it was with all of the tough teams you played your D would have hung tough in the first half and faded in the 2nd half. You won't agree with me but that is exactly how it would have played out, like I said I think you should be thankful the game wasn't played for whatever reason.

So glad I have all these aggys on ignore. Only time I see them comment is when you guys quote them. All talk with nothing to show for it.

A) There's nothing "alleged" at all about your cowardice. Even you conference mates were calling you out for being scared p*ssies.

B) Lulz. Scoreboard in all 3 big sports, lesser. :D

We celebrate fake championships so I am also celebrating scoreboard over the last 3 years since we were clearly better. See now I feel better just like you.

We celebrate fake championships so I am also celebrating scoreboard over the last 3 years since we were clearly better. See now I feel better just like you.
I don't celebrate fake titles like scared aggys.

All sh!t talking aside your offense just wan't good enough to put any pressure on our defense. As it was with all of the tough teams you played your D would have hung tough in the first half and faded in the 2nd half. You won't agree with me but that is exactly how it would have played out, like I said I think you should be thankful the game wasn't played for whatever reason.

Zero backfield pressure on receivers, DL had one legit player, linebackers sucked and missed assignments, on and on and on... Do you even watch Aggy football? I'd take a guess at it looking a lot more like that ULM game with Texas on top. But hey, I'm not Aggy!

I wish they would have played. I wanted them to play, I knew what we were getting in Arkansas... I was hoping for the slam dunk win for old times sake instead of calling of the hogs. There was nothing challenging about AGGY football last year.

Last edited:
No, our scoreboard came from beating you on the fields and court the last time we played in you in all 3 big sports. Hence scoreboard. Drinking early today, pooch?

Zero backfield pressure on recievers, DL had one legit player, linebackers sucked and missed assignments, on and on and on... Do you even watch Aggy football?

Thank you for a football point, my reotr would be that your offensive line would not allow you enough time to execute your passing game and even if you did get time you still had 2014 Swoopes throwing the passes. Honestly as with everything it would come down to your oline being able to open holes and pass protect and Swoopes executing your offense. Neither of those things to me would have been an issue for us, its not like you ran an elaborate scheme that we would have to prepare for and that stupid Snyder couldn't figure out. Honestly I feel defensively for us it would have looked a lot more like the south carolina game but you didn't have the offensive threats they did in terms of quarterback, WR and offensive line. Defensivley you were better then south carolina so that would have made it more interesting from an offense vs defense perspective.

Dude, we're better then big bro...I have plenty to celebrate, don't you know?
images

Thank you for a football point, my reotr would be that your offensive line would not allow you enough time to execute your passing game and even if you did get time you still had 2014 Swoopes throwing the passes. Honestly as with everything it would come down to your oline being able to open holes and pass protect and Swoopes executing your offense. Neither of those things to me would have been an issue for us, its not like you ran an elaborate scheme that we would have to prepare for and that stupid Snyder couldn't figure out. Honestly I feel defensively for us it would have looked a lot more like the south carolina game but you didn't have the offensive threats they did in terms of quarterback, WR and offensive line. Defensivley you were better then south carolina so that would have made it more interesting from an offense vs defense perspective.

Your assumption is that your lackey DL would have punished Texas OL? Based on what? Did you watch Aggy football last year? They got run all over..............

Texas finishes top 25 in total D after playing several of the top offenses in the country, three of which were top 10 I believe and Aggy want's to assume they have enough to beat Texas based on their 3 SEC wins?

I'm not guaranteeing anything, but that is funny!

Aggy 102nd in total D...109th in rushing D, why throw the ball? Not to mention they couldn't stop anyone on third down to save their lives!

Last edited:
Back to the OP. I can't blame him for jumping ship. I can question why he ever went there in the first place. Best of luck to him wherever he goes.....along with the 70% of that first Aggie class of Sumlins that bailed with him.

Your assumption is that your lackey DL would have punished Texas OL? Based on what? Did you watch Aggy football last year? They got run all over..............

Texas finishes top 25 in total D after playing several of the top offenses in the country, three of which were top 10 I believe and Aggy want's to assume they have enough to beat Texas based on their 3 SEC wins?

I'm not guaranteeing anything, but that is funny!

We got run all over by teams with good offensive lines, who had capable quarterbacks to keep us off balance. You just didn't have those things, who was going to block Garrett? Your defense gave up lots of points last year in its losses 48 to TCU, 31 to Arkie, 41 to BYU, 31 to OU, 45 to Iowa Stae (win), in truth you are really hanging your hat on holding Baylor to 28.

We got run all over by teams with good offensive lines, who had capable quarterbacks to keep us off balance. You just didn't have those things, who was going to block Garrett? Your defense gave up lots of points last year in its losses 48 to TCU, 31 to Arkie, 41 to BYU, 31 to OU, 45 to Iowa Stae (win), in truth you are really hanging your hat on holding Baylor to 28.
Too bad you girls were too scared to settle in on the field and try to get scoreboard back from such a terrible team.

Points aren't hard to score on short fields! The defense did their job... I'm hanging my hat on a good defense that would have shamed Aggy. The defenses worst game was ISU. Your ignorance shines through by simply looking at point totals and win totals... Garret is a player, but i watched him be a non-factor in games.... He would have been all they would have needed to deal with, forcing Aggy to fill the box and Swoopes to throw quick pop passes. It would have been like playing an Oklahoma State or maybe even OU and WVU...

EVERYONE ran all over Aggy!

I'll start with WVU 126 yards average line, back up QB
LSU 384 yards, good OL zero QB
Mizzou 335 yards, good OL, average QB
Auburn 363 yards, good OL, good QB
ULM 78 yards, it's ULM lol......
Bama 298 yards, Good OL, average QB
Ole Miss 160 yards, average OL, quack doctor QB
Miss St 280 yards, good OL, damn good QB
Arkansas 285 yards, great OL, average QB
SMU 102 yards and the worst team in D1 football 2014
Rice 240 yards, average OL, average QB
Lamar 90 yards, lol it's Lamar
USCe 67 yards, playing from behind, average OL, average QB nothing special.

It's not like Aggy got better at stopping the run as the season progressed, they got exceedingly worse and the missed tackles, etc.. were similar to what we saw with Diaz in charge.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT