ADVERTISEMENT

LAST PRICE REDUCTION 2 Astros World Series Tickets Game 2 for Sale

I already have my tickets to that game, thanks for offering on OB.

Section 118 Row 13, which is second row behind the diamond club. Also have a lot C parking pass. I just saw 4 seats 4 row behind go off stub hub for 2300 a piece with no parking pass. Friend/Family/Orangebloods price is $2,000 a seat and I'll throw in the parking pass. You're not going to find better for cheaper.

Oh, and in before someone laughs that I am only taking about $1,000 hair cut at the price I'm asking.
Yea I think my brother paid over $600/ticket for nose bleeds for game 3 in 2017. $500 seems like a steal.

edit: reading comprehension fail

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheBigStroke
Nah bruh. I actually gave my girlfriend two tickets to game 1 since I am traveling for work… Brutal to have work trip out of town for games 1 and 2. Doubt Astros will even be back for game 6 and probably just get ready for parade instead. Good news is 60% chance I can see game 1 and 2 next year here in Houston.

Nah bruh. I actually gave my girlfriend two tickets to game 1 since I am traveling for work… Brutal to have work trip out of town for games 1 and 2. Doubt Astros will even be back for game 6 and probably just get ready for parade instead. Good news is 60% chance I can see game 1 and 2 next year here in Houston.
I hope you are right

I’d love to have them but too rich for me. Unless you’re feeling real generous

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT