ADVERTISEMENT

Let's Ride!

IrvinAv-1.gif

Going to do special things at Texas. #1 QB in the state, great way to lay the foundations of a great class

He's currently the 11th overall DT in the nation and 4th in state pecking order with Shawn Robinson leading the way per composite.

The biggest plus is landing the First QB you offered after missing on a Robinson. He's likely the only QB they take in 2017.

You might have missed this news, but Ehlinger's dad was a well regarded trial lawyer in Austin but died tragically during the swim portion of a triathlon in 2013. Glad that his son is able to find a school close to home and look forward to seeing him make some noise on the forty.

That Ross Ehlinger, 46, died Sunday [March 2013] during the swim portion of the event held in the frigid San Francisco Bay amid 6-foot swells and a powerful outgoing tide raised questions about what effect the tough conditions had on his death. The answer appears to be that the father of three from Austin, Texas, may have had an underlying health problem exposed in an especially grueling triathlon.
link DMN

Hook 'em

He's currently the 11th overall DT in the nation and 4th in state pecking order with Shawn Robinson leading the way per composite.

The biggest plus is landing the First QB you offered after missing on a Robinson. He's likely the only QB they take in 2017.

I doubt the staff wants to take 2 qbs in the next class, but I imagine they have Robinson pretty high on their wish list since they have been recruiting him since this staff was in place. TCU isn't going to have a down year next year, so there is not a lot of chance that he flips, but this staff is not going to stop recruiting him.

I doubt the staff wants to take 2 qbs in the next class, but I imagine they have Robinson pretty high on their wish list since they have been recruiting him since this staff was in place. TCU isn't going to have a down year next year, so there is not a lot of chance that he flips, but this staff is not going to stop recruiting him.
I think he sticks, the point is, they aren't going to offer another QB. Maybe an ATH, not a QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT