ADVERTISEMENT

Let's trade quarterbacks for this season

trademarcs

Dec 9, 2008
how would you perceive your team with Knight, and OU with Swoopes? I think it would be about the same for both of us, but would you agree? Which team would have the better season under this circumstance?

Reactions: bcop
Knight is historically bad. He wasn't even an accurate passer in high school. Swoops can at least hit the short hitches and can throw a sweet long ball.

Neither may be the quarterback for their given team come game day.

I don't think either are taking their teams where they want to be, and neither would be taking the others team anywhere either. I would probably give Swoopes an edge in passing and Knight the edge with his legs. Not that that means Swoopes is a great passer and Knight a great runner.

Yeah that guy! I think Swoopes is ahead of Tyrone just because he played a lot. But i'm sure we'll watch them both compete, and Strong will let them both compete and its not gonna turn into where you play musical chairs with the quarterbacks. When you start up I'd like to see both of 'em play.

I think Knight would be better at Texas because of Watson. I think Swoops would be a TE at Oklahoma because they don't have Watson.

If Oklahoma had Swoops last year, they would have had a similar season that we had. The difference is I really believe that Watson is a great QB coach and he would do wonders for Knight.

As others have said, I also think Heard is the guy to eventually take over, it's a matter of when, not IF.

Knight is historically bad. He wasn't even an accurate passer in high school. Swoops can at least hit the short hitches and can throw a sweet long ball.

Neither may be the quarterback for their given team come game day.

Swoops is better??????????:rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT