ADVERTISEMENT

Longhorn Awesomeness on Sirius

stackboy5

Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
Just got done listening to College Sports on Sirius XM 91 with Mark Packer and aUT fan, older gentleman called in. The topic was, "what team are you fed up with" of course he chose Baylor bc of their weak schedule and their new found cockiness. Packer then asked the guy, if UT played Baylor today, who u got? The guy says Texas. Then Packer says what if your life depended on it? The guy says I'm 62 years old, I've lived a good life, I'm rolling with my horns! I love it!! We need more fans like this!

well crap man!...when you say "an older gentleman" called in, I expect it to be an older gentleman. A 62 year old youngster.....geeeze!

My apologies oldhorn..I should have said "seasoned"
Just got done listening to College Sports on Sirius XM 91 with Mark Packer and aUT fan, older gentleman called in. The topic was, "what team are you fed up with" of course he chose Baylor bc of their weak schedule and their new found cockiness. Packer then asked the guy, if UT played Baylor today, who u got? The guy says Texas. Then Packer says what if your life depended on it? The guy says I'm 62 years old, I've lived a good life, I'm rolling with my horns! I love it!! We need more fans like this!
I quit listening to the morning college football show once Bill King left. He was and is the best

ADVERTISEMENT