ADVERTISEMENT

MANY MANY THANKS FOR A YEAR I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER

LONGHORNREALTOR

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2006
Well, time for the many many thanks I have with friends. I could not ask for better friends I have met here over the years.

At tailgate, at football games. here online for hours a day...DAILY

This was a tough year, missed the first year at football in over 30 years!! I can remember the first game as Operations Manager for the UT Club and the first 2 levels of Suites as well as the Tower Suite and both sides of the press box on the other side. DeLoss, Mack and Co were lots of fun to be around a to entertain with them.

My first game to miss, I didn't even realize it....I was taken care of by many many many friends here as I was missing being a part of OB and my familys.

I will never ever tell or be able to show my apprciation from your kindness or support.

THANK YOU OB
THIS PLACE IS LIKE FAMILY MORE THAN MY PERSONAL ONE MOST OF THE TIME...

GOD BLESS IN THE NEW YEAR

LHR

Originally posted by LONGHORNREALTOR:
Well, time for the many many thanks I have with friends. I could not ask for better friends I have met here over the years.

At tailgate, at football games. here online for hours a day...DAILY

This was a tough year, missed the first year at football in over 30 years!! I can remember the first game as Operations Manager for the UT Club and the first 2 levels of Suites as well as the Tower Suite and both sides of the press box on the other side. DeLoss, Mack and Co were lots of fun to be around a to entertain with them.

My first game to miss, I didn't even realize it....I was taken care of by many many many friends here as I was missing being a part of OB and my familys.

I will never ever tell or be able to show my apprciation from your kindness or support.

THANK YOU OB
THIS PLACE IS LIKE FAMILY MORE THAN MY PERSONAL ONE MOST OF THE TIME...

GOD BLESS IN THE NEW YEAR

LHR
Merry Christmas Jeff. Keep getting better and have a great New Year.

Reactions: bozans and duqu
Merry Christmas Jeff!

Hope 2015 is much better for you and your family!

Hookem

Reactions: duqu
I am sure we are all praying that 2015 is a blessed year for you and your family.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Yeat and God Bless you.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Jeff, I never had the pleasure of meeting you in person, but the fact you are able to get back on this website and type your gracious message to all of us is a definite answer to a lot of prayers. I rejoice tonight for the birth of my savior, but also for your life and the progress you've made. May your 2015 be filled with nothing but blessings.

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Jeff!

May you be blessed in this coming year my friend!

HookEm!

Jeff, I have never met you or talked to you on here, but I've heard a lot of great stories about you. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Reactions: bozans
I've never met you and possibly never will, but I would always read in hopes you were getting well again.
I imagine it was tough for your family but im sure they are beyond happy with your recovery, as are you and every member on OB.

keep the Faith and know there folks who care about you, most of whom you'll never meet.

Amazing recovery.

Hook em

Merry Christmas, Jeff. I had the pleasure of visiting your tailgate once, and it was truly a pleasure indeed. Thanks for your years of care and service to others. Hook 'em.

Great to hear from you Jeff! Many blessing in the New Year to you and your family. Merry Christmas buddy!

HOOK EM

Jeff, my wife and I met you at your tailgate several years ago. Was impressed at the hospitality you showed us, let alone many others. We left thinking "there's a guy who truly enjoys making others happy", because let's be honest pulling off a tailgate of that magnitude takes some work. I believe I met you once after that as well. Keep fighting brother. There's always a plan - we just have to figure out how we fit into it. Merry Christmas and Hook 'Em to your family.

Originally posted by WestOfTexas:
Merry Christmas, Jeff. I had the pleasure of visiting your tailgate once, and it was truly a pleasure indeed. Thanks for your years of care and service to others. Hook 'em.
This.

In one of my rare visits down to DKR from MN, I was able to visit your tailgate and had followed the plans, posts and offers of devoted service to your bretheren OBs prior to that. To experience finally what I had hoped for was a dream come true. Many prayers went out as I followed the bumps in the road earlier this year and thanks sent for their answer.

The unity created through shared concern during this time has made my distant OB connection worthwhile all the more.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Originally posted by Zed69:

Originally posted by WestOfTexas:
This.

In one of my rare visits down to DKR from MN, I was able to visit your tailgate and had followed the plans, posts and offers of devoted service to your bretheren OBs prior to that. To experience finally what I had hoped for was a dream come true. Many prayers went out as I followed the bumps in the road earlier this year and thanks sent for their answer.

The unity created through shared concern during this time has made my distant OB connection worthwhile all the more.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
I can't express to you guys how happy it makes me to see what we did, TJ (SPORTSCASTER), Eugene (TEXPIMP) those guys are as much a part of our success as I could ever say...

Other than my 2 boys...now 18 JJ, Senior and Tyler 14 Freshman, A squad OL, Center and D Line, missed every one of his games from the start but made the last one,

I am thankful for so many things that we all take for granted until, we or they are gone. But, Linda, I cherish her telling me what to do, who to thank, how to act, listen to me rant, at her, with her, about her. I do NOTHING without her in my life or or in my kids lives.

I am truly blessed with the friends I type at and talk to so many through personal trips to Austin.

Merry Christmas and again thanks to so many of you who sent well wishes and support. It is such a heartfelt thing we follow in our hobbies and our spare time to follow the OB life and how it is living and real.

Hookem and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
LHR

Merry Christmas to you and your fine family, Jeff. And to all the rest of you as well.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours, Jeff. You are truly an inspiration.

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year. Your continued improvement will be us OB's gift from you ! Hook 'Em
happy0024.r191677.gif
!!

LHR I don't know you and I never tailgate. But I was affected by your story. I hope that good things continue to unfold for you and your family this coming year.

Jeff, may 2015 bring you good health and a return to form. I look forward to seeing you at a tailgate again soon. The heck with the game, I would attend just to welcome you back and say thanks for all that you do for this disfunctional family of interweb wackos.

ADVERTISEMENT