ADVERTISEMENT

MM?

utisdabomb12

Aug 12, 2013
Was robococks21 banned?

He's messaging me on twitter and says he was banned. How long was the ban and how can he get back on the board?

This new board software isn't the easiest thing to navigate. I'm trying to look to see if he's been banned, and if so, who might have banned him.

Next time you log in look at your messages or conversations. My message from MM was there. I can imagine the message would be from MM or Taylor.

I was looking at Aggsy Brent's chart in his Sig and most of those things listed are absolutely hysterical. Comparing our non-conference schedule to theirs is akin to comparing someone who competes in the Special Olympics to someone who competes in the actual Olympics. Texas has played and lost to some very good teams. Aggsy have not played anyone with a pulse since they left the Big 12.
The only thing that really is something to look at is wins over top 10 teams and wins over common opponents.

The bowl record is also laughable since two of the 3 bowl wins were pretty shitty while the third (Cotton) was respectable. Again, it's par for the course for aggsy since the truth is Baylor and TCU run this state currently since they are the ones who are kicking ass and taking names. But, it's a common thing for boys to compare themselves to Daddy.

Daddy is down, no question, but aggsy are not up, they are about the same. They just think they are up because we are down. What's going to happen when Daddy gets back up and still aggsy are down?

Probably a bunch of crying.

I was looking at Aggsy Brent's chart in his Sig and most of those things listed are absolutely hysterical. Comparing our non-conference schedule to theirs is akin to comparing someone who competes in the Special Olympics to someone who competes in the actual Olympics. Texas has played and lost to some very good teams. Aggsy have not played anyone with a pulse since they left the Big 12.
The only thing that really is something to look at is wins over top 10 teams and wins over common opponents.

The bowl record is also laughable since two of the 3 bowl wins were pretty shitty while the third (Cotton) was respectable. Again, it's par for the course for aggsy since the truth is Baylor and TCU run this state currently since they are the ones who are kicking ass and taking names. But, it's a common thing for boys to compare themselves to Daddy.

Daddy is down, no question, but aggsy are not up, they are about the same. They just think they are up because we are down. What's going to happen when Daddy gets back up and still aggsy are down?

Probably a bunch of crying.

Exactly when do you plan on Texas getting up again?

Exactly when do you plan on Texas getting up again?
Better question is ....How long do you really expect them to stay down! The train is on the track and they'll be back sooner than you had hoped. When is Aggy ever gonna be UP? Ya know, like a decade of winning 10 plus games and competing for and winning titles? Until then..................

Sons of Wasatch is correct. The Aggies have a couple of bullet points they can hang their hat on the last couple of years, though hardly a landslide. But for the first 2 of the 5 facts cited to highlight out of conference schedule - now that is an Aggie joke!

The fact that they're trying to parallel 3 years under Sumlin versus 1 year under Strong is as Aggy as it gets and they're 13-11 in SEC play....

Hell, if you're going to be proud of your OOC schedule, at least list the teams you played so everyone can get a good laugh...

Better question is ....How long do you really expect them to stay down! The train is on the track and they'll be back sooner than you had hoped. When is Aggy ever gonna be UP? Ya know, like a decade of winning 10 plus games and competing for and winning titles? Until then..................

I don't think you will be back sooner than I hoped. Strong is recovering from 6-7 while Sumlin is recovering from 8-5. Many think Texas will go 7-6 max this year while A&M could go 9-4 max this year. Strong will have a one year head start on his players compared to Chavis' players and the new D. I don't think Strong will make up the record differential and A&M will remain on top.

I don't think you will be back sooner than I hoped. Strong is recovering from 6-7 while Sumlin is recovering from 8-5. Many think Texas will go 7-6 max this year while A&M could go 9-4 max this year. Strong will have a one year head start on his players compared to Chavis' players and the new D. I don't think Strong will make up the record differential and A&M will remain on top.
On top of what? Some imaginary island? Aggy is not even close to the best program in the state.... Quit measuring yourself to us and you may actually accomplish something one day!

On top of what? Some imaginary island? Aggy is not even close to the best program in the state.... Quit measuring yourself to us and you may actually accomplish something one day!

not even close seems to be wishful thinking, a case can be made for Baylor other than that it would be us. TCU will make a run this year as we should as well. If you look at the last few years the only 2 teams that have had any sustained success is Baylor and A&M. Having said all of that its really a meaningless title unless any of us win anything of substance. Conference title, playoff games ect.

not even close seems to be wishful thinking, a case can be made for Baylor other than that it would be us. TCU will make a run this year as we should as well. If you look at the last few years the only 2 teams that have had any sustained success is Baylor and A&M. Having said all of that its really a meaningless title unless any of us win anything of substance. Conference title, playoff games ect.
Believing you are on top of the heap by accomplishing nothing is wishful or delusional thinking. Aggy had one good season since joining the SEC, Baylor has won 2 Big 12 titles, TCU has had one good year since joining the Big 12 which resulted in a co-champ (it is what it is) and a New Years six blowout this past season. So who is on top of what? Both are accomplishing more than Aggy when it comes to hardware. Aggy gonna start hanging new banners for recruiting titles?

Texas is down, but Aggy is not on top of anything.........

Not even close is on point! They got close to a divisional title in 2012, dude, that was years ago. Aggy's don't live in the past, yo...

Believing you are on top of the heap by accomplishing nothing is wishful or delusional thinking. Aggy had one good season since joining the SEC, Baylor has won 2 Big 12 titles, TCU has had one good year since joining the Big 12 which resulted in a co-champ (it is what it is) and a New Years six blowout this past season. So who is on top of what? Both are accomplishing more than Aggy when it comes to hardware. Aggy gonna start hanging new banners for recruiting titles?

Texas is down, but Aggy is not on top of anything.........

Not even close is on point! They got close to a divisional title in 2012, dude, that was years ago. Aggy's don't live in the past, yo...

We all know TCU didn't win the Conference last year regardless of what spin anyone wants to put on it. Regardless Baylor has the most right to the claim as they have won 2 conference championships although we also both know they aren't winning conference championships in the SEC.

We all know TCU didn't win the Conference last year regardless of what spin anyone wants to put on it. Regardless Baylor has the most right to the claim as they have won 2 conference championships although we also both know they aren't winning conference championships in the SEC.

Why, because Aggy can't or hasn't? TCU would have competed just fine last year in the SEC... It's all about that D. Then again, they had plenty of O as well. To bad they shit the bed in Waco. Look, I didn't give TCU the trophy, but they have one...like I said, it is what it is.

Keep winning those recruiting wars, we have yet to see anything more than one really nice, some might say fluke, season out of the Aggy's... The following season set up perfectly for them and they did less with their stud Johnny at the helm.

We're not buying any snake oil around here...

My point has always been that it is silly for a Texas fan to sit back and make fun of A&M in its current state. Yes, we haven't won anything but neither has Texas since the SEC move. Until Texas actually gets a better record horns really can't even start to talk. If y'all don't care about our 2012 season anymore, then why should we care about 09 or 05. Let's call it like it is. Texas is a 6-7 team and A&M is an 8-5 team.

Then shut up! You're on a horn board talking up a shit team, were going to bring them back down to where they really are in the grand scheme of things! We're not over here puffing out our chest about Texas... Are you really that stupid?

Texas will always be > Aggy, regardless of how the seasons play out.... History repeats itself. Under Armour agrees... and they're doing their best to KO Nike.

http://www.burntorangenation.com/20...-longhorns-apparel-under-armour-nike-contract

Last edited:
My point has always been that it is silly for a Texas fan to sit back and make fun of A&M in its current state. Yes, we haven't won anything but neither has Texas since the SEC move. Until Texas actually gets a better record horns really can't even start to talk. If y'all don't care about our 2012 season anymore, then why should we care about 09 or 05. Let's call it like it is. Texas is a 6-7 team and A&M is an 8-5 team.
Comparing UT's national title and national title appearance vs. ATM's 3rd place SEC western division finish? SMH.

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
Why, because Aggy can't or hasn't? TCU would have competed just fine last year in the SEC... It's all about that D. Then again, they had plenty of O as well. To bad they shit the bed in Waco. Look, I didn't give TCU the trophy, but they have one...like I said, it is what it is.

Keep winning those recruiting wars, we have yet to see anything more than one really nice, some might say fluke, season out of the Aggy's... The following season set up perfectly for them and they did less with their stud Johnny at the helm.

We're not buying any snake oil around here...
I didn't say anything about competing, the truth is and you know this they don't have the depth or talent top to bottom that they would need to win the SEC. They would compete and win games.

I didn't say anything about competing, the truth is and you know this they don't have the depth or talent top to bottom that they would need to win the SEC. They would compete and win games.
So, nothing more or less than AGGY... There was nothing wishful about my previous statement. The only thing Aggy is running are their mouths AND WE ALL KNOW THAT IS NOTHING NEW!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT