ADVERTISEMENT

MM?

So, nothing more or less than AGGY... There was nothing wishful about my previous statement. The only thing Aggy is running are their mouths AND WE ALL KNOW THAT IS NOTHING NEW!

Other then the fact that we are building talent and depth. We are still thin at corner and not very deep at linebacker but everywhere else we are loaded.

Other then the fact that we are building talent and depth. We are still thin at corner and not very deep at linebacker but everywhere else we are loaded.
They would be as well going into year four, they may be better off for that matter... considering who their coaches are.

They would be as well going into year four, they may be better off for that matter... considering who their coaches are.

Good point other then the fact that Briles went 4-8, 4-8, 7-6 and 10-3 in his first 4 years at Baylor. And Patterson has gone 7-6, 4-8, 12-1 in his first 3 years in the Big 12. Meanwhile Sumlin went 11-2, 9-4, 8-5. Patterson is going to have a good year this year and so is Sumlin in their 4th year.

Good point other then the fact that Briles went 4-8, 4-8, 7-6 and 10-3 in his first 4 years at Baylor. And Patterson has gone 7-6, 4-8, 12-1 in his first 3 years in the Big 12. Meanwhile Sumlin went 11-2, 9-4, 8-5. Patterson is going to have a good year this year and so is Sumlin in their 4th year.
Comparing where Baylor was when Briles showed up and where ATM was when Sumlin showed up is ridiculous.

You have zero depth at linebacker, CB, Safety or QB. You aren't loading up on anything sill Aggy. You will be relegated to the middle of the pack SEC team just like you were in the big 12. Zero hardware to show...

Reactions: utisdabomb12
you mean going from 7-6 and 4-5 in conference to 11-2 and beating the eventual national champs at their house? Also boat racing a team in Okie that beat us by 2 touchdowns the year before?

You have zero depth at linebacker, CB, Safety or QB. You aren't loading up on anything sill Aggy. You will be relegated to the middle of the pack SEC team just like you were in the big 12. Zero hardware to show...

Awesome post where you provided zero facts.

11-2 with a victory over BAMA and no BCS bowl appearance, no division or conference championship is the best season in the history of your school. Think about that for a moment. Aggies just don't get it. That is an average to above average season for Texas. Certainly nothing to crow about since you have gone down hill ever since. YOU"VE WON NOTHING.

11-2 with a victory over BAMA and no BCS bowl appearance, no division or conference championship is the best season in the history of your school. Think about that for a moment. Aggies just don't get it. That is an average to above average season for Texas. Certainly nothing to crow about since you have gone down hill ever since. YOU"VE WON NOTHING.

I'll let you do the math on your record this decade and you can tell if 11 wins is an average season for you guys. I beleive you are aslso off topic the issue was that we came off a 7-6 season and in Sumlins first went 11-2, showing that we were not some juggernaut of a program before he got here.

Whether 11 wins were the average or not it is redundant we hold ourselves to a higher standard.

Texas played for two and won a national title in the last decade. Do you really want to beat your chest about wins and losses over that same span of time.....

Even with a 5 and 6 win season over the last 10 years, Texas has averaged 9.4 wins. Aggy has 7.4 over the same span with one really good season since 1998. We're watching, they simply haven't accomplished anything to date.

Last edited:
you mean going from 7-6 and 4-5 in conference to 11-2 and beating the eventual national champs at their house? Also boat racing a team in Okie that beat us by 2 touchdowns the year before?

I'm not sure whether you're being willfully obtuse or are just plain old obtuse, but trying to draw anything remotely resembling an equivalence between Baylor's condition when Briles arrived and aggy's when Bitch-Tits took over is pure f*cking idiocy. The 2011 aggy team finished 11th in F/+ ratings. Advanced stats show that 2011 aggy was a strong team that couldn't close out games. The jump in performance in 2012 with the addition of Manziel was hardly some Snyderesque MacGyvering of a roster full of scrubs and throwaways. Sherman was/is an excellent talent evaluator (on offense), and he left Sumlin a lot of talent and experience to work with. Morriss left Briles a roster full of hot garbage.

"Other then the fact that we are building talent and depth. We are still thin at corner and not very deep at linebacker but everywhere else we are loaded."

Pooch......loaded at what exactly? That defense was horrible so does that "loaded" mean giving up less than 35pts and 450yrds......oh wait y'all have Chavis. That guy is instant 21pts and 250yrds off of last years defense right......so aTm is looking at giving up 14pts and 200yrds a game.....man that Chavis IS good....DUMBASS

"Other then the fact that we are building talent and depth. We are still thin at corner and not very deep at linebacker but everywhere else we are loaded."

Pooch......loaded at what exactly? That defense was horrible so does that "loaded" mean giving up less than 35pts and 450yrds......oh wait y'all have Chavis. That guy is instant 21pts and 250yrds off of last years defense right......so aTm is looking at giving up 14pts and 200yrds a game.....man that Chavis IS good....DUMBASS

You really should educate yourself on stats, Chavis would only have to shave 3 points to be a top 50 scoring defense and 6 points to be top 25, and only 75 yards per game to be a top 50 total defense and 100 yds per game to be a top 25 total defense.

I'm not sure whether you're being willfully obtuse or are just plain old obtuse, but trying to draw anything remotely resembling an equivalence between Baylor's condition when Briles arrived and aggy's when Bitch-Tits took over is pure f*cking idiocy. The 2011 aggy team finished 11th in F/+ ratings. Advanced stats show that 2011 aggy was a strong team that couldn't close out games. The jump in performance in 2012 with the addition of Manziel was hardly some Snyderesque MacGyvering of a roster full of scrubs and throwaways. Sherman was/is an excellent talent evaluator (on offense), and he left Sumlin a lot of talent and experience to work with. Morriss left Briles a roster full of hot garbage.

Sure, and replacing a first round draft pick at QB with a kid who hadn't taken a snap in college is easy for everyone right? And surely you knew Mike Evans was going to be a star right or did you laugh when Sherman took the commitment of a 2 star converted basketball player who also hadn't taken a snap of college football. You also knew that Darrel Walker and Ben Malena were ready to start right? Say what you want but Sumlin came in and maximized the team. Im not saying the Sunlin didn't have a better situation but what I am saying is unlike the other coachs I listed that he came in and made an immidiate impact.

And,and,and shave only 200 yeds to become a top 5 defense....and,and,and only shave 35 points a game to become one of the best!.....Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!

And,and,and shave only 200 yeds to become a top 5 defense....and,and,and only shave 35 points a game to become one of the best!.....Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!

Haha, i'll be perfectly happy with top 50 in both.

Nobody could do it......yet no BCS bowl game or any kind of championship....interesting. Vince DID it.

I'm finally out of time out! It feels good to be in the free world again! So I got banned for saying dumb@$$ to aggy by Suchomel by the way.

Sure, and replacing a first round draft pick at QB with a kid who hadn't taken a snap in college is easy for everyone right? And surely you knew Mike Evans was going to be a star right or did you laugh when Sherman took the commitment of a 2 star converted basketball player who also hadn't taken a snap of college football. You also knew that Darrel Walker and Ben Malena were ready to start right? Say what you want but Sumlin came in and maximized the team. Im not saying the Sunlin didn't have a better situation but what I am saying is unlike the other coachs I listed that he came in and made an immidiate impact.

I guess we'll have to go with your being plain old obtuse, since you think this idiotic response counters my points in any meaningful way.

No one said anything about "easy," and no one said Sumlin didn't do a good job his first year. Stop arguing with yourself. What I thought about Evans or anyone else at the time of their recruitment is utterly irrelevant. I said Sherman is an excellent evaluator of offensive talent. The implications should be obvious.

Sumlin made an immediate impact because the situation he walked into turned out to be a lot better in retrospect than most foresaw -- and one orders of magnitude better than what Briles began with. Whether anyone foresaw this fact has no bearing on its truth.

not even close seems to be wishful thinking, a case can be made for Baylor other than that it would be us. TCU will make a run this year as we should as well. If you look at the last few years the only 2 teams that have had any sustained success is Baylor and A&M. Having said all of that its really a meaningless title unless any of us win anything of substance. Conference title, playoff games ect.

You had one good year in the last 15 and you want to compare to what TCU has done in the last 5? You are seriously crazy, TCU is going to be the shit this year, you are going to again get shit on.

Both Baylor and TCU are better than your aggsy don't forget it. You will be losing to Bama, Arkansas, Auburn, LSU and Mississippi. 5 losses gives you 8-5 again. And that is again with 4 shitty OOC games.

I'm pretty sure a conference defined by 6-7 is worse than being 8-5 in a conference that defines you.

As Texas goes so does the status of the Big 12. End of Story. As the SEC goes so does the aggsy, it's all they have to cheer for.

We all know TCU didn't win the Conference last year regardless of what spin anyone wants to put on it. Regardless Baylor has the most right to the claim as they have won 2 conference championships although we also both know they aren't winning conference championships in the SEC.

Win or not, they still were a better team than your aggsy and would have stomped a mudhole in your asses last year.

My point has always been that it is silly for a Texas fan to sit back and make fun of A&M in its current state. Yes, we haven't won anything but neither has Texas since the SEC move. Until Texas actually gets a better record horns really can't even start to talk. If y'all don't care about our 2012 season anymore, then why should we care about 09 or 05. Let's call it like it is. Texas is a 6-7 team and A&M is an 8-5 team.

Your team hasn't won shit since Hitler was alive, it's always open season on aggsy. Texas is down, we know it, but your not up, but you think you are. Your conference is up, you are still the conference bitches just like in the Big 12, the only difference is you will never again be up.

The only thing that the aggies can claim is that for the last three years, and only three years, is that they've had a better team than Texas. Period. This illustrates their well deserved reputation for lacking vision, their inability to see the big picture. But by golly were better than TX. We all know that right now that Baylor is the top team in Texas right now. Now let me tell you a dyk about TCU vs a&m.

One thing about the horn frogs for a&m to consider. For the last 15 years they've had a much better w/l record than the aggies. Not against good competition you say? Well look at their record against top notch schools in non conference play. It's outstanding. They were the first team to beat a Bob Stoops team in Norman. I remember watching that game. The final score was only 17-10 but the TCU defense dominated OK that day. They've been to two BCS bowl including a Rose Bowl win over Wisconsin. That's two more BCS bowl games than a&m has been in. My point is it doesn't matter how much more money or how much bigger their stadium is TCU has had a better team than a&m than for the last 15 years. And for the same period of time among the TX schools only UT has done better than TCU.

Think about that you bunch of aggies.

UT won't stay down for long. I look at this years freshman class and the redshirt freshman already here and I'm very confident. This year we are going to watch Charley Strong's well deserved reputation for developing talent. When that happens than a&m will just go being just a bunch of aggies as usual.

Reactions: diadevic
ADVERTISEMENT